MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the files on the Sourceforge site and the Android File Host site different? For example, this file does not exist in the other.

Attachments

• XDA_Files.png
    XDA_Files.png
    299.1 KB · Views: 214
Hello, for some reason Netflix in pip mode is black, there is no visible content.
In the official version of the Xiaomi rom, yes.
Like in the image, Any solution?

Mi 9T Xiaomi.eu 12.1.2

I have problem with "HMNote9Pro" Xiaomi.eu rom 12.5
I cant hear or talk on calls after hours of installing the rom
when I re install the rom again it works for 2 hours then the issue happens again
-I don't backup any files from backup files or restore anything-

I have problem with "HMNote9Pro" Xiaomi.eu rom 12.5
I cant hear or talk on calls after hours of installing the rom
when I re install the rom again it works for 2 hours then the issue happens again
-I don't backup any files from backup files or restore anything-
try disable Google Voice match..

How can I see the changes that miui 12.0.6.0 has before installing it?
Try looking for the official changelog on official Xiaomi China/Global forums for your device.
As for our changes, there's no way to keep track of them like with do with Weekly ROMs...

According to your log:
Code:
isDcNrRestricted = true
isNrAvailable = true
isEnDcAvailable = true
nrState=RESTRICTED
Explanation of what RESTRICTED state means: https://cs.android.com/android/plat...b0ef951d4d9ee8abf57315b3cb637fbe2bd049f;l=120

I'll need to see a radio log from the same version of China ROM where you said that you had 5G, since the isDcNrRestricted is set from the modem itself, we need to understand why.

According to your log:
Code:
isDcNrRestricted = true
isNrAvailable = true
isEnDcAvailable = true
nrState=RESTRICTED
Explanation of what RESTRICTED state means: https://cs.android.com/android/plat...b0ef951d4d9ee8abf57315b3cb637fbe2bd049f;l=120

I'll need to see a radio log from the same version of China ROM where you said that you had 5G, since the isDcNrRestricted is set from the modem itself, we need to understand why.
How to get back to official rom

Why the new curtana eu rom is an Android 10 based rom why they went back from A11 to A10 with new miui update??

after 12.5.1 update on grus widevine is l3 now and cant watch hd netflix anymore

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9 SE mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.