MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there many multiple versions (12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5)? Isn't it just better to just support the latest stable version for all devices. Like only continue 12.5
You don't seem to know that Stable Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on Official Stable ROMs released by Xiaomi (Stable "China" ROMs for devices with "China" ROMs support and Stable "Global" ROMs for devices without "China" ROMs support). ;)

Also, Xiaomi devices get different release dates for 12.5.x.x. Nothing that Xiaomi.eu devs can change. :)

Reactions: omr_ou
You don't seem to know that Stable Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on Official Stable ROMs released by Xiaomi (Stable "China" ROMs for devices with "China" ROMs support and Stable "Global" ROMs for devices without "China" ROMs support). ;)

Also, Xiaomi devices get different release dates for 12.5.x.x. Nothing that Xiaomi.eu devs can change. :)
This seems new yes. So how do I choose a ROM for my phone? I'm running global 12.0.3 on a curtana.

Thank you dude! Yeah I have already unlocked my bootloader. One more question though, if I flash this from a custom recovery is my data going to be erased?

Thank you dude! Yeah I have already unlocked my bootloader. One more question though, if I flash this from a custom recovery is my data going to be erased?
You have to format data when you are coming from another ROM, in order to successfully boot your device after the Xiaomi.eu ROM installation. ;)

Format data = "Format Data" button in the "Wipe" menu of TWRP. :)

Since no answer seems forthcoming to my problems
Can I downgrade to an older version stable version without formating?
I'm present on 12_11
Can I download this latest update xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip
Without format despite it's v12_10?
Thanks

Last edited:
Some bugs (?) that I hope they had been fixing with update for POCO X3 PRO (vayu), instead they aren't solved:

Notification sounds (ex. whatsapp) are too low, almost inaudible
Notification led that not blink with social (ex. twitter when arrive a tweet, or instagram, but with whatsapp works)
Widget schedule (launcher crash if I try to add a widget, but with 12.0.4 work)
Lags with chrome (but I don't know if is a problem of chrom or if is a problem of rom, also with global stock is present)

Hey, @ingbrzy I'm using MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.0.14 for my Note 10 Pro (sweet) and 8 google apps in this rom are acting like pure bloatware.
Those are: Google Pay, Google News, Google Podcasts, Google Duo, Google Photos, Google TV, Youtube Music & forgot another one

I can uninstall them as usual but they starts auto installation whenever I sign in with a new Gmail on my phone. Faced twice in 4 days and this is really annoying because I cannot disable them only uninstall is the way and they come back lol

Hey, @ingbrzy I'm using MIUI by xiaomi.eu 12.0.14 for my Note 10 Pro (sweet) and 8 google apps in this rom are acting like pure bloatware.
Those are: Google Pay, Google News, Google Podcasts, Google Duo, Google Photos, Google TV, Youtube Music & forgot another one

I can uninstall them as usual but they starts auto installation whenever I sign in with a new Gmail on my phone. Faced twice in 4 days and this is really annoying because I cannot disable them only uninstall is the way and they come back lol
these apps are not included in our ROM.. so you have to find by yourself from where they are coming..

When you sign in to a Gmail account make sure you don't select the recommended downloads tab during setup

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

We just bought Xiaomi 11 ultra with a friend and they had flashed us 12.0.1 global rom! After spending some time with my friend we managed to flash MIUI 12.5.3 and the phone is so much better than it was the previous rom! I write here to express my gratitude for all the people working hard to make these roms work flawlessly! Thanks again for the all work and effort!!!

Reactions: JiaiJ
Since no answer seems forthcoming to my problems
Can I downgrade to an older version stable version without formating?
I'm present on 12_11
Can I download this latest update xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip
Without format despite it's v12_10?
Thanks
Usually, you need to format data when you downgrade.

Reactions: Poney70
Just installed new 12.5 without issues, seems very fluid so far, thanks!
6e26fcb824946ee5f28ac9ebac920081.jpg
300bfe9503cbc7b1cbc30a52a5c6edbd.jpg
0b0cac63a9bd9bd9d761bd7db2914b7b.jpg
e286237939b0ee24acabc924205378f7.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Where Is 12.5 For Ginkgo Redmi Note 8?
And Why Xiaomi.EU Drop Low Vol Headphone Sound Like Global?

it seems the bug from A11 on MI10T is still here in 12.5, when you restart your phone, it seems on silent and need to move the volume slider to get it back to normal, same with toggle to silent, after toggling it off the volume would be at minimum

Dark mode causes white flashes in apps that have a there own theme if certain things are pressed (for example in the Swiftkey keyboard when the numbers page is pressed).
Disabling the dark mode for these apps in system settings (or the "automatically adjust text and settings) didn't change anything. Any advice maybe?

Hey Guys. I am on 12.5.2.0 CN Stable Rom and want to install xiaomi.eu Stable Rom.

Could i flash

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.4.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

over this or do i need to install

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.2.0.RKACNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip

first and then go to 12.5.3.0 and then to 12.5.4.0??

UPDATE

I did Flash the 12.5.4.0 in the afternoon.
Worked fine and it's so much better now than the CN Rom.

Many thanks to all of the team members for this fantastic work!!!!

Last edited:
First, thank you for your work.

There is a small display defect that I don't have on the original rom (Poco f3). is it possible to avoid newline in app launcher? I use the rom in French.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.