MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you try searching from Play Store Web ?
Use account same as your phone account.

I search from Play Store app show nothing but only Dev version.

I search from web, it show me the app and when i click that it bring me back to the app and show me "Your device isn't compatible with this version" .

I downloaded the apk from web and I can install and use without issue. just can't get it officially from Play Store.

Last edited:
Hi! I have mi 9 SE. I am on the last miui 11 from xiaomi.eu. Do I need to format data when flashing miui12 stable?

I have a Mi10 Gobal, with single SIM card working, even with two sims inserted. Can anyone confirm that with this MIUI 12 stable I will get two SIM cards working? Thank you

Can someone tell me why I got 73% of RAM used immidiately after restarting device?
When I was on weekly MIUI 12, RAM usage was about 40%..

Need help!!
I have unlocked my Mi10 global with MIUI 11, via Mi toolV2, and installed TWRP + Magisk, everything OK. Then installed this Stable 12.0.4 via TWRP. But now the device reboots always in recovery mode. Any help?

Need help!!
I have unlocked my Mi10 global with MIUI 11, via Mi toolV2, and installed TWRP + Magisk, everything OK. Then installed this Stable 12.0.4 via TWRP. But now the device reboots always in recovery mode. Any help?

In TWRP -> Chose "FORMAT" DATA (not "WIPE")

this will erase your phone's storage, so make a backup first
then reboot to twrp, copy 12.0.4.zip and flash.

Need help!!
Solved: a format data was needed.

Is there actually a ROM for the Redmi Note 9 Pro? I see it in the list but nothing to download?!?

Hello, I have a question.

In the list it says that the ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6X (wayne) has already been released, but I can't find it in the releases.

I would like to know if it has not been released yet and it is an error or what happens.

Thank you!.

There will be a way to return the notification and control bar as it was in Miui 11, I do not like the one in Miui 12 I do not finish adapting.
Screenshot_2020-07-18-14-01-50-657_com.android.chrome.jpg IMG_20200718_140355.jpg

Settings -> Display -> Control center & status bar
Disable "Use new Control center".
thank you very much brother, excellent your help now I already have my bar as before ... thanks. One more query will there be a way to activate the notification bubbles like in Samsung galaxy note?

For mi10 lite 5g
How to flash ?

Στάλθηκε από το M2002J9G μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Hello I would like to install xiaomi.eu stable version miui 11.0.9 for Redmi Note 9S, is there any difference between official version and Xiaomi.eu version Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.