MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!
I would like to know if anyone could explain me what "Other" means in "battery stats". I don't know what apps could be draining my battery (around 15-20%).
I also wonder how is your battery performance in active use. I'm getting around 4h in MIUI 12 Stable (12.0.3) with my mi 9.
More than 25%/h with normal use of WhatsApp and Instagram with WiFi.
Is it ok?
Any help would be really appreciated!

2601fd1679133e9ae96e1b6957ed84a8.jpg

I can not find the country setting on Mi 10? As I remember during 1st time setup there was a dropdown menue for country selection. Where I can find this setting into the setup menue?

I can not find the country setting on Mi 10? As I remember during 1st time setup there was a dropdown menue for country selection. Where I can find this setting into the setup menue?
It was for language choice and not for country location!
This option is disabled in EU rom for design reasons.

Reactions: schand99
Hello everyone! I updated from 12.0.2 to 12.0.3 on my MI9 and I do not know to install Magisk (my phone is rooted). Why I got this?
8d65f98f1ad465ca61615b2edbd29c3e.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I updated from 12.0.2 to 12.0.3 on my MI9 and I do not know to install Magisk (my phone is rooted). Why I got this?

Hello, can't see anything on your screenshot...

Did you reinstalled Magisk after the ROM update? Because you always need to reinstall Magisk (zip to flash in TWRP, the easiest way) after each ROM update.

:)

Hello, can't see anything on your screenshot...

Did you reinstalled Magisk after the ROM update? Because you always need to reinstall Magisk (zip to flash in TWRP, the easiest way) after each ROM update.

:)
I've already figured it out, but thank you so much for your help! : D

• Haha
Reactions: Poney70
I'm on 12.0.2 for the mi 9. All system notifications stay on the screen for at least a minute, for example if i clear cache it will as "132 mb cleared' on my screen for at least a minute. Please help!!

Hello everyone,
Do you have problem with battery drain on mi9t? As I remember when I used MIUI 11 I had ~5h SOT, now it is 3.5. I am using MIUI12 last stable version.

Any idea?

I have mi 9t and battery is good, 50% left.
ac3481696e8365d666d88fa0ea340486.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk
How old is your phone?
How do you set you auto start apps? And settings like mobile data, Bluetooth, sync and wifi?
I'm really jealous

Lavender stable version miui 12 arrived!!

I was the first one to download it! See image)

Thank you alot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-21-14-25-21-271_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-21-14-25-21-271_com.android.chrome.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 252
Suddenly being in my pocket, my Mi9 has lost some icons or changed the contents of some folders from the home screen, some settings and the swiftkey keyboard that I had as default. In addition to passwords stored in some apps ... battery consumption seems to get worse and worse. In addition it heats up a lot in charge or using some apps.

Anyone tested the stable miui.eu 12 for Lavender yet? (Good battery life for example?)

Easy to update after download zip separately and install via update app? (Do you keep your settings and data?)

Reactions: 007flawless
How old is your phone?
How do you set you auto start apps? And settings like mobile data, Bluetooth, sync and wifi?
I'm really jealous

Like 6 months old, 8 hours using mobile data and rest wifi, no bluetooth.
75b45a6425a105f2a4d91ee24a94a2c0.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T mediante Tapatalk

Anyone tested the stable miui.eu 12 for Lavender yet? (Good battery life for example?)

Easy to update after download zip separately and install via update app? (Do you keep your settings and data?)
And someone please also review ram usage too

Although miui12 Android 10 stable is published for lavender, it is listed as Android 9.

Is this error, or something else?

Reactions: ddj123

For now it seems like everything is working fine. The phone works amazingly fast. All data and settings remain.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: ddj123
Status
Not open for further replies.