MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi, I'm using umi Mi10 12.5.4 stable and I want to downgrade to 12.5.3 due to battery drain. Can I just wipe cache and dalvik after flash rom? Thanks!

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk
If the older ROM has an older security patch level, you won't be able to boot. Otherwise, even if you manage to boot, you might run into issues (foreground and/or background crashes, for instance).
Hey folks.
I'm sadly noticed on sweet (HMNOTE10PRO)from the last eu rom version (12.5.3) missing the app vault. I'm wondering why?It is a bug??
There is 3 options, app vault google discover, and none. I can switch between, the 3 but only 2 is work. The Google Discovery and neither of them.. There is NO APP VAULT.
Select "App vault" and reboot the device, as soon as the device boots, start recording a logcat for a minute or two, upload the log somewhere and send me the link in private.

diegoflima

Members
Jun 29, 2018
only one question. I have a Mi 10T Pro. Are the stable rom is the same of Mi 10T?
This file:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.5.1.0.RJDCNXM_v12-11.zip
?

ShahzadShahab

Members
Jun 14, 2021
Hello Developers,

I am using Xiamoi MI11 with Stable Xiaomi.eu Rom version 12.5.7.RKBCNXM - Stable. I am trying to download the latest release to 12.5.8 which I already downloaded by going into my phone's setting > My Device > MIUI Version. The issue is I successfully downloaded the update but when I am trying to install it, I tap on Check MD5 & Install > Note: OK > Are you sure to continue?

At this point, my phone isn't accepting the YES button tap. I can either tap Cancel or the system will give me an error saying the updater isn't responding.

Should I need to do something or need to wait for the fast boot version of the latest release?

I appreciate any response in this regard and many thanks for the awesome work.

Kind regards.

cript0n

Members
Feb 13, 2012
If the older ROM has an older security patch level, you won't be able to boot. Otherwise, even if you manage to boot, you might run into issues (foreground and/or background crashes, for instance).

Select "App vault" and reboot the device, as soon as the device boots, start recording a logcat for a minute or two, upload the log somewhere and send me the link in private.
Thanks Igor. How can I check which security patch level has each Rom? Then, if security patch is not the same, there isnt no way to downgrade even if I make all wipes and clean install? Thanks

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
== How to install a ROM update
on Mi 11/Pro/Ultra ==

After that the Updater app downloaded the latest ROM for your device and after you checked the MD5, tap "Yes" to reboot in TWRP.

If you can't tap "Yes" button, tap "Cancel" then open "3-dots" menu of the Updater (top-right) => Reboot to Recovery. :)

In TWRP, go in "Install" menu and flash the new ROM (downloaded by the Updater, in root of internal storage a.k.a "/data/media/0" or "/sdcard").

Then reboot your device and wait a few minutes for the first boot to finish (after installing a new ROM).

P.S.: If your device is booting in "Mi Recovery" instead of TWRP, please follow this guide => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShahzadShahab

ShahzadShahab

Members
Jun 14, 2021
Hello,

You need to manually install the ROM in TWRP => Go in "3-dots" menu of the Updater (top-right) > Reboot to Recovery. :)

In TWRP, go in "Install" menu and flash the new ROM (downloaded by the Updater, in root of internal storage a.k.a "/data/media/0" or "/sdcard").

Then reboot your device after that.

P.S.: If your device is booting in "Mi Recovery" instead of TWRP, follow this guide => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/guide-install-twrp-for-mi-11-pro-ultra.61239/

;)

So there is no way I can install the stable EU rom without installing the TWRP right? I am really new to android customizations.

I am assuming that EU is going to release a fast boot version of this new version which I can wait for so I dont have to install the TWRP as I am scared of bricking my phone. They are gonna release the fast boot version right?

Really appreciate your quick response on this.

Regards.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
So there is no way I can install the stable EU rom without installing the TWRP right? I am really new to android customizations.

I am assuming that EU is going to release a fast boot version of this new version which I can wait for so I dont have to install the TWRP as I am scared of bricking my phone. They are gonna release the fast boot version right?

Regards.
You have higher chance to brick your device with a "fastboot" ROM than a "recovery" ROM. :)

There will be no more "fastboot" ROMs for your device, you have to use TWRP now. ;)

ShahzadShahab

Members
Jun 14, 2021
You have higher chance to brick your device with a "fastboot" ROM than a "recovery" ROM. :)

There will be no more "fastboot" ROMs for your device, you have to use TWRP now. ;)

And installing the TWRP is safe right, because I am gonna have no clue if what I am doing there except doing exactly what that guide tells me to do.

Man, I am really thinking if I wanna just leave the way my phone is right now or should I go ahead and install the TWRP, I hope you understand that feeling lol

Still appreciate your quick response even if thats a little scary though

Regards.

Koloure

Members
Dec 6, 2018
OTA broken?
"Blue" install button not working?

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_090141.jpg
    IMG_20210615_090141.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 196

ShahzadShahab

Members
Jun 14, 2021
Yes it's safe. ;)
Appreciate your prompt response brother, just one last quick question, do ya know if the custom ringtone issue is fixed in this release since people with MI11 were having default ringtone played even if they set a custom ringtone in sounds and notifications under settings.

And thanks for all the information

Regards.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Appreciate your prompt response brother, just one last quick question, do ya know if the custom ringtone issue is fixed in this release since people with MI11 were having default ringtone played even if they set a custom ringtone in sounds and notifications under settings.

And thanks for all the information

Regards.
I don't know if this issue is fixed or not... but you know you can install this fix (zip file) in TWRP => TWRP_Fix_MIUI_Custom_Ringtones_v1.3.zip

;)

Reactions: Troj80

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Thanks Igor. How can I check which security patch level has each Rom?
Without unpacking it? I don't know. That's why downgrading is just plainly not supported.

Then, if security patch is not the same, there isnt no way to downgrade even if I make all wipes and clean install? Thanks
You can, you'll have to use the "Format Data" button in TWRP after you flash the older ROM. It will wipe everything from data partition, including internal storage.

Reactions: cript0n

opg2000

Members
Jun 1, 2021
Hi there,
Since installed the "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProEU_V12.0.1.0.RJZMIXM_v12-11", Android 11 ROM, I've Problems with the camera.
In Standard-Photo-Mode the resolution is to low.
When I switch to Pro-Mode it works normally.
Any suggestion?

dannejanne

Members
Aug 21, 2011
Successfully flashed Mi 11 Lite 5G in fastboot. After flash with format data it booted into bootloader all the time until I blindly found the format meny in Chinese and made a factory reset. After that it booted into the OS

Paul Johnssen

Members
Oct 18, 2020

Regards.
I am more scared of bricking my phone in fastboot than in Recovery, as I already softbricked it with Fastboot. Also, with TWRP, you don't need a pc to install the update, just to boot into TWRP one time.

Reactions: Poney70