MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Known, and same with the old power menu. No, it won't get updated. This is how Xiaomi released the ROMs.
I was thinking because the ROM they released was a Stable Beta more updates are to come before the stable release.
Maybe I'm just being too hopeful

I was thinking because the ROM they released was a Stable Beta more updates are to come before the stable release.
Maybe I'm just being too hopeful
Actually patching this is not the problem. The problem is that the power menu transition is not working properly (stretching the background), probably due to old System UI on Android 10. Might be why it wasn't included. Not sure why they haven't included the volume panel though, it worked fine for me.

Actually patching this is not the problem. The problem is that the power menu transition is not working properly (stretching the background), probably due to old System UI on Android 10. Might be why it wasn't included. Not sure why they haven't included the volume panel though, it worked fine for me.
Ah, that explains the power menu then :) Yeah the volume panel is odd, I managed to install a newer version of the apk and it works perfectly so maybe they forgot to include it?

Do you know anything about the Smart Home controls in the control centre by any chance? The setting is missing but you can search for it in the settings app and it shows it but after clicking on it it doesn't actually exist.

On latest stable for poco f3 when I play a video on google discover feed, the media player notification is still stuck... Only happens with google app, not youtube or chrome like before

Mi 11 - MIUI 12.5.9

Having issues with Vibration and haptic feedback disabling themselves when battery depletes to 45% and below,

At the same time my refresh rate goes down to 60hz (at >45%).. this started happening after getting this update,
all battery saver options are disabled as far as i know.

Sorry mate. Wait for someone here that will help you.
I don't own Mi 11.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

phone bricked on twrp mode :(
Maybe, you can start with OrangeFox!
With me, OrangeFox is better on Redmi Note 7 (Lavender). i am sure!
TWRP: is very bad with Encryption/UnEncryption when you Flash Rom (that is brickphone or Always Format your Storage Data)
Sorry, my english not good, i always use google translate. Good luck for you with OrangeFox.

SafetyNet is OK?
It ok.

----
But :(

Status
Not open for further replies.