MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time ago I installed TWRP 3.5.1. then install the EU 12.5.7 ROM for Mi11 Ultra. Everything ok. Now I want to install 12.5.10. I have the problem that when I enter TWRP it asks me for a password. I put the correct password (it is even the same old one as when I did the process the first time) but it gives me an error. Password error. This prevents me from installing the new ROM because I cannot "see" the internal memory in order to install the ROM. I tried reinstalling TWRP, I tried disabling and changing the system password but I still have the same problem. I don't know what I can do anymore. Will I have to remove the SIM card? Does anyone have any ideas so i can figure it out?
by pass this using an OTG stick.
If you hold one.
PIN password: Did you try to change it for a pattern?

Some time ago I installed TWRP 3.5.1. then install the EU 12.5.7 ROM for Mi11 Ultra. Everything ok. Now I want to install 12.5.10. I have the problem that when I enter TWRP it asks me for a password. I put the correct password (it is even the same old one as when I did the process the first time) but it gives me an error. Password error. This prevents me from installing the new ROM because I cannot "see" the internal memory in order to install the ROM. I tried reinstalling TWRP, I tried disabling and changing the system password but I still have the same problem. I don't know what I can do anymore. Will I have to remove the SIM card? Does anyone have any ideas so i can figure it out?
You can also remove your screen lock (PIN/password/pattern) then, in TWRP, go in "Install" menu and browse to " /data/media/0 " (instead of /sdcard), it should be fine.

;)

Reactions: klaus_bcn
If I downgrade can I make a backup of my data in TWRP before and just restore it after wiping and flashing the downgraded version with no problems? Will it restore all my settings, apps, homescreens etc?

If I downgrade can I make a backup of my data in TWRP before and just restore it after wiping and flashing the downgraded version with no problems? Will it restore all my settings, apps, homescreens etc?
I think you should use the backup feature of MiCloud and Google backup is better. I have kept my settings, apps, homescreens

Reactions: Poney70
If you hold one.
No, I didn't change pin. When I don't apply security in MIUI (a pin, patern, faceunlock, fingerprint or combination) that is when the information somehow gets corrupted and as soon as I try to unlock TWRP, it fails. It says it cannot recognize my password? pattern. I can still mount the OTGor PC and copy to the phone and run install from <data->media folder, but shouldn't be necessary on an OTA upgrade. It actually defeats the whole purpose of anOTA upgrade. I still need to download the rom to either my PC or OTG stick and copy it to my phone.

That's Bug, Encryption/UnEncription in TWRP. Swipe all your data for continue access to your Storage. After, connect Computer and transfer Rom to your Srotage. Continue with TWRP.
Or
You can try replace TWRP with OrangeFox (with me, OrangeFox is better on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Lavender)

Last edited:
My phone stuck on Fastboot mode now. Adb doesnt dectected it but i get the connection sound from windows. Xiaomi flashing tool detects it.

HI I had problem same as you, I tried a lots of way and didn't get fixed , because it stock on Fastboot LOGO and it must to flash with someone has Authorized account from Xiaomi
After 4 months try and do nothing, I found a guy called @*spam*paid*service* in telegram , he take money from PayPal will flash your phone with TeamViewer app wirelessly

You can also remove your screen lock (PIN/password/pattern) then, in TWRP, go in "Install" menu and browse to " /data/media/0 " (instead of /sdcard), it should be fine.

;)
Thank you! with this I could put the ROM inside and install it. The problem is that it doesn't let me do "format data" in any way.

Hi all, I bought a Mi 11 two months ago. And I still haven´t got the miui 12.5 update, I have muiu glogal 12.0.2.0 RBKEUSF, and cant find any updates for it. Can anyone Help me?

You have a brand operator. Therefore, you do not have updates.

Unlock the bootloader and install one of these ROMs: RKBMIXM - RKBEUXM - RKBIDXM - RKBTWXM

Or ROM the local community of xiaomi.eu.

Last edited:
If you hold one.
Tried the pattern thing and it hasn't worked. I was able to install the ROM from data / media / 0, but I can't format or anything else because it gives me error because the password keeps failing.

I'm trying to downgrade on my Note 9S EU from A11 (multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11) to A10 (multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10) however even after wiping data and my caches several times and flashing the rom I'm stuck in a bootloop, am I doing something wrong?

I'm trying to downgrade on my Note 9S EU from A11 (multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11) to A10 (multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.6.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10) however even after wiping data and my caches several times and flashing the rom I'm stuck in a bootloop, am I doing something wrong?
You have to "Format Data" (not "Wipe /data") in TWRP. ;)

After upgrading from stable 12.0 to stable 12.5, the modem config shortcut is missing and I no longer have VoWifi on my K20 Pro.
*#*#663368378#*#* doesn't do anything.
Trying to open modem test tools from CIT prompts me with the error "no modem config found".
How can I force mbn profiles like I did earlier on Android 10 builds?

The Security Update on 12.5.1.0 for MI8 is stuck on 2020-12-01 even though the ROM was uploaded to sourceforge on 2021-06-23.
When can one expect a Security Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.