MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

k-vadim7

Members
Aug 7, 2018
Взаимодействие с другими людьми
Yes, it is written in red in the second post of the thread.
I am not downgrading to an earlier version (as indicated in that post) but to a later one. From 12.0 to 12.5. Data formatting is optional !?

Reactions: mnikolce

mnikolce

Members
Apr 28, 2015
Взаимодействие с другими людьми
I am not downgrading to an earlier version (as indicated in that post) but to a later one. From 12.0 to 12.5. Data formatting is optional !?
I didn't try yet, but best option is to backup your data first, then just install if it boots you are good to go. If not format data.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

asakurato

Members
Oct 16, 2020
Has anyone tried the rom on Mi 11 lite 4G? Is there still black crush issue? (black pixels on dark areas)

Lawdaleshun

Members
Jun 19, 2016
Google lens seems be broken in miui gallery app (xiaomi.eu), which works fine is global/indo ROM.

Also, can you please arrange to delete/change the Google apps icons (chrome/drive/maps) from miui_mod_icons folders. So that we can get clean icons for Google applications.
Sorry if I'm asking too much

Last edited:

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Google lens seems be broken in miui gallery app (xiaomi.eu), which works fine is global/indo ROM.

Also, can you please arrange to delete/change the Google apps icons (chrome/drive/maps) from miui_mod_icons folders. So the we xan get clean icons for Google applications.
Sorry if I'm asking too much
I tried Google Lens in the gallery, I did not notice any issue, maybe you need to give more information.

m@c|-|oR

Members
Sep 5, 2020
I also confirm that Google lens app is reading my gallery without problems.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Last edited:
Reactions: JiaiJ

Kev-Dev

Members
Feb 11, 2020
Hello,
Work the Xiaomi.eu on Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) with the "Europa (EU)" Rom, too?
On Stable is the "Global (MI)" Rom but i don´t know to flash about the "Europa (EU)"

gogocar62

Members
Apr 22, 2021
Hello,
Work the Xiaomi.eu on Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse) with the "Europa (EU)" Rom, too?
On Stable is the "Global (MI)" Rom but i don´t know to flash about the "Europa (EU)"

What are you talking about ?
Stable ROM xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)

Attachments

• Snímek obrazovky 2021-07-20 225214.png
    Snímek obrazovky 2021-07-20 225214.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 131

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Google Lens support was already ported to Gallery app on newer builds, so just wait for the next release...

Also, can you please arrange to delete/change the Google apps icons (chrome/drive/maps) from miui_mod_icons folders. So that we can get clean icons for Google applications.
No.

Reactions: drherdman

xLordZero

Members
Dec 15, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a K20 pro with 11.0.5 and I'm thinking of upgrading to 12.0.6. But I am worried, because I've read that some are having trouble with that version. While others mentioned an increase in performance and improve battery life.

I don't wanna upgrade to android 11 because civ 6 is not compatible with it, so no 12.5.

What do you guys think? Should I upgrade? Does miui 12 really improved performance and battery life? Are the new features good? What about the bugs the others have mentioned? Is 12.0.6 better than 11.0.5?

Thanks!

Jul 21, 2021
Hello eveyone,
I flashed this room in my Xiaomi MI MIX 3. Before I had the last weekly, but now I cannot find the Sound Assistant. In particular, I would need the multiple sounds option. Can you help me please?

zonka

Members
Aug 2, 2016
i'm recently clean install latest v12.5.3 on my Redmi Note 7.. almost good .

but i have one problem, my camera stop working (freeze)..
taking picture via Whatapps also freeze.. other apps which using camera also freeze..

i has been update Android Webview + clear cache&data camera apps, but its not help.. camera still crash/freeze

Last edited:

rodrigociasi

Members
Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone, can u help me?
Im on V12.5.4.0 in K20 Pro and had widevine L1 until a week ago... today went back to L3 (Checked on DRM Info)
And the option under Passwords & Security doesnt show Widevine anymore

Any fix to this? This is a Xiaomi issue?

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hello everyone, can u help me?
Im on V12.5.4.0 in K20 Pro and had widevine L1 until a week ago... today went back to L3 (Checked on DRM Info)
And the option under Passwords & Security doesnt show Widevine anymore

Any fix to this? This is a Xiaomi issue?
Official ROM users are also losing their Widevine L1 certificates, nothing to do with us.
Read this post detailing which devices and which ROM versions support Widevine L1 provision:

Reactions: Poney70

Kev-Dev

Members
Feb 11, 2020
What are you talking about ?
Stable ROM xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)

No. I have the Official (Stock) Europe MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Version 12.0.1.0 (RJZEUXM), also the Europe Version. Can I flash the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM over the Stock Europe. The Xiaomi.eu is from Global or?

Ashnen20

Members
Jul 21, 2021
Hello, I have a Xiaomi MI 11 Pro, flashed xiaomi EU rom 12.5.10. It has been working perfectly fine for weeks now. Today while browsing on facebook, the phone shut down and I have not been able to turn it on at all, be it via recovery or fastboot mode. Connecting it to the laptop does not yield anything either. Can anyone help? Is this a hard brick? If yes, please be careful while using the rom though I am uncertain of what has caused this.

tienminh4392

Members
Jul 21, 2021
Hi. Thanks for your enthusiasm. I am using xiaomi redmi note 5 (whyred) using miui room V12.0.3.0.PEICNXM and problem with recording app. The old recording cannot be played back.
Could you please check and correct it for me.
thank you.

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
Hi. Thanks for your enthusiasm. I am using xiaomi redmi note 5 (whyred) using miui room V12.0.3.0.PEICNXM and problem with recording app. The old recording cannot be played back.
Could you please check and correct it for me.
thank you.
No way to check that for you...

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
No. I have the Official (Stock) Europe MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Version 12.0.1.0 (RJZEUXM), also the Europe Version. Can I flash the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM over the Stock Europe. The Xiaomi.eu is from Global or?
Hello, you can install the Xiaomi.eu ROMs, it doesn't depend of your currently installed ROM. ;)