MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

Kev-Dev

Members
Feb 11, 2020
What are you talking about ?
Stable ROM xiaomi.eu for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse)
No. I have the Official (Stock) Europe MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Version 12.0.1.0 (RJZEUXM), also the Europe Version. Can I flash the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM over the Stock Europe. The Xiaomi.eu is from Global or?

Ashnen20

Members
Jul 21, 2021
Hello, I have a Xiaomi MI 11 Pro, flashed xiaomi EU rom 12.5.10. It has been working perfectly fine for weeks now. Today while browsing on facebook, the phone shut down and I have not been able to turn it on at all, be it via recovery or fastboot mode. Connecting it to the laptop does not yield anything either. Can anyone help? Is this a hard brick? If yes, please be careful while using the rom though I am uncertain of what has caused this.

tienminh4392

Members
Jul 21, 2021
Hi. Thanks for your enthusiasm. I am using xiaomi redmi note 5 (whyred) using miui room V12.0.3.0.PEICNXM and problem with recording app. The old recording cannot be played back.
Could you please check and correct it for me.
thank you.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
No. I have the Official (Stock) Europe MIUI 12 for Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Version 12.0.1.0 (RJZEUXM), also the Europe Version. Can I flash the Xiaomi.eu Stable ROM over the Stock Europe. The Xiaomi.eu is from Global or?
Hello, you can install the Xiaomi.eu ROMs, it doesn't depend of your currently installed ROM. ;)

bobbytait500

Members
Dec 15, 2019
On mi mix 3, ai button remap setting shave disappeared. I can't turn off the single tap and have no access to assign any other controls. Settings have been completely removed for some reason. On latest stabke as of today's date. I was still on 20.9.4 beta for ages but then realised that stable was more updated now. I thought the device was eol but it was only for beta, stupid me haha. But yeah, here is my issue, cannot remap side button, hopefully you guys bring it back soon

ahmadiran

Members
Jul 3, 2021
Does this command( used for flash arrowos on my poco f3) cause problems for installing the next ROM?
fastboot --set-active=a

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

kamarilla

Members
Jan 5, 2018
Is there any way to change/switch the bluetooth device during the call (from smartwatch to headphones for example)? in xiaomi 12.5 oficial release this can be done during the call. Do i need to configure something?

Reactions: m@c|-|oR

FIREparty12

Members
Mar 23, 2021
I have a problem in sunny miui 12 EU if I restart and do open it will restart in a few seconds not only one but it happens when I restart the phone. and also in the android patch, I cant update in redmi note 10.

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
I have a problem in sunny miui 12 EU if I restart and do open it will restart in a few seconds not only one but it happens when I restart the phone. and also in the android patch, I cant update in redmi note 10.
What have you installed?
Any Magisk?
Clean flash?

Khmermekong

Members
Jun 29, 2021
hello, thank you for great rom
I'm using Mi 10S MIUI EU 12.5.5, I've spotted some errors, I'd like to write down here for your information:
- Mi video get lag, crash often
- Voice message in Telegram will make phone crush when open
- Camera quality
- Light sensor is not working properly?