MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

pjgoncalves

Members
Jun 10, 2014
This is what happens to mineView attachment 38014
Something strange with your ROM, how do you have Tencent and Clean Master in your definitions?

Are you using last xiaomi.eu stable? Mine has AVL and Avast..
18e227df3f23f32b285f95fc028e6344.jpg

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

mangobento

Members
May 31, 2021
Updated my Poco X3 NFC last night, 12.0.8 > 12.5.

Very nice update, it was lagging a bit at first but after a couple of reboots it's now running very smooth. Need to use system launcher if you want full screen gestures, but it's actually a decent launcher with good customization, I don't mind using this as opposed to Nova.

Much better than the first A11 update for this phone, fantastic work to the team!

cescvicious

Members
Jul 26, 2021
Updated my Poco X3 NFC last night, 12.0.8 > 12.5.

Very nice update, it was lagging a bit at first but after a couple of reboots it's now running very smooth. Need to use system launcher if you want full screen gestures, but it's actually a decent launcher with good customization, I don't mind using this as opposed to Nova.

Much better than the first A11 update for this phone, fantastic work to the team!

Yes, it has a lot of hiccups at the beginning when you turn on or restart the phone but as long as you don't turn off your phone you will be fine

Warl0ck

Members
May 10, 2021
What's different between ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip allocated at androidfilehost and sourceforge?
They have same name and different size (200 mb).

UPDATE: it's just bug of GUI. Files are same

Last edited:

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
What's different between ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.5.1.0.RJGMIXM_v12-11.zip allocated at androidfilehost and sourceforge?
They have same name and different size (200 mb).
Check the MD5 given on both websites, you will see it's the same for both files => So it means it's the same file. ;)

The real filesize of this ROM is 2.74 GB, AndroidFileHost is accurate but SourceForge is clearly not... ^^

:)

Reactions: Warl0ck

Baltxia

Members
May 5, 2020
Xiaomi mi 10 stable rom 12.5.5
Always on display with fingerprint sometimes get stucked, and not working, when pressed lock button woke up and working fine. Any one have that problem?

Heldwin

Members
Oct 8, 2014
On Mi 8 SE try to install 12.5 after fresh install of China 12.5 unlock > twrp > format data > install 12.5 xiaomi.eu > reboot stuck on fastboot I don't understand for what.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Ok i try again with new flash stable china because i can't boot in recovery (FAILED (remote: Failed to load/authenticate boot image: Load Error))
This FAILED message generally means your device is bricked... :(

Hoping you can recover it (without paying an EDL Unbrick service). :)

Heldwin

Members
Oct 8, 2014
This FAILED message generally means your device is bricked... :(

Hoping you can recover it (without paying an EDL Unbrick service). :)
Yes with XiaomiFlash and stable 12.5 it's work i'm on the recovery, flash in progress and format data after :)

Edit : Same Issue stuck in fastboot mode :/

m@c|-|oR

Members
Sep 5, 2020
Why don't you flash a recovery suggested by @Poney70 and then flash XEU ROM through it. The recovery should also flash the boot.img and save your phone.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Heldwin

Members
Oct 8, 2014
Why don't you flash a recovery suggested by @Poney70 and then flash XEU ROM through it. The recovery should also flash the boot.img and save your phone.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I try with suggested recovery and have onyl black screen can't do nothing

Edit : Always same issue stuck in fastboot mode. I try to take older build and flash boot OK and flash 12.5 stuck fastboot :/

Last edited:

troovie98

Members
Jul 31, 2021
I'm not quite happy with the latest update 12.5 for K20 Pro, but i understand it's not an issue caused by the Xiaomi EU team but rather Xiaomi themselves.

I have a question to ask though : How can i enable the blurry search bar on homescreen? It was blurred for me only for a couple of seconds on the first boot and then it reverted to the old one from Miui 12.

Thanks in advance.