MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
What do you mean after updates? Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one.. so we should raise an issue?
It seems to work for a few days (until a reboot happens) after an update is applied, going from 12.5.5 to 12.5.6 seems to have "fixed" it, and other updates before this one did the same until a reboot happens and the issue returns.

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
Please does this mean its better to stay in d GLOBAL STOCK ROM for playing COD, coz I am currently waiting to unlock bootloader so I can flash this EU ROM.

My phone is POCO X3 PRO
If my theory about mismatching product name/models is right you shouldnt have any issues, Poco X3 Pro is the same device everywhere, give it a try and let us know if the game still works at 90FPS for you.

Reactions: Cally don

nahsha

Members
Aug 25, 2021
It seems to work for a few days (until a reboot happens) after an update is applied, going from 12.5.5 to 12.5.6 seems to have "fixed" it, and other updates before this one did the same until a reboot happens and the issue returns.
Ok, I see. Let's create a bug than.. should definitely be fixed! Probably a firmware/driver issue. Thoughts?

Reactions: El Fernas

El Fernas

Members
Jun 4, 2021
Ok, I see. Let's create a bug than.. should definitely be fixed! Probably a firmware/driver issue. Thoughts?
Yeah, i have posted about it here, but im not sure where or how to create a bug, i have used the feedback app in the phone but that didnt seem to go anywhere.

Last edited:

Andi17

Members
Aug 25, 2021
Hello together,

I'm new and i want to install this ROM on my mi 10T Pro.
Now i can find the ROM under the cathegory 12.5 but in the discription is written 12.0.7.
Now is my question if the lastest ROM for my phone is based on miui 12.5 or 12.0?

Thanks in advance

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Reactions: Andi17

ZalexT

Members
Feb 15, 2019
== How to fix "Can't download Disney+ app" & "No HD streaming on Amazon Prime or Netflix apps" ==

First, check the Widevine level of your device with this app => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androidfung.drminfo

Must be L1 ( not L3 ) to be able to use Disney+ app and to allow to stream in HD on Amazon Prime or Netflix apps. :)

If needed, you can download the Widevine L1 certificate in Settings > Passwords & security -> Fingerprint unlock -> Fingerprint payments -> Widevine (L1)

You can also try this:

Clear all data of Google Play Store , Google Play Services and Google Service Framework apps in phone's settings then reboot your device.

;)

Hi,

RedMi Note 7 Pro | XiaomiEu 12.5.1 | OrangeFox | No Root

Tried those steps but didn't work.

Did it trice, always appears L3.
Also Widevine is missing on Security setting, just FIDO, IFAA.

Any idea?

Thank you

Vincent Foxx

Members
Jan 2, 2021
Heard poco x3 nfc miui 12.5.2 for EEA came and, i tried it and to be honest it's much faster that the global version of 12.5.1, opening apps didn't take as long as it did, and felt a bit snappy. But sadly it's not as close as fast as the poco should be compared to 12.0.9 with android 10. This version is so fast sometimes i feel it reads my finger before it even touches the screen.
Hopefully they keep improving it so i can get the EU version

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Hi,

RedMi Note 7 Pro | XiaomiEu 12.5.1 | OrangeFox | No Root

Tried those steps but didn't work.

Did it trice, always appears L3.
Also Widevine is missing on Security setting, just FIDO, IFAA.

Any idea?

Thank you
Hello,

Your device doesn't support Widevine L1 certificate renewal at this time => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-widevine-l1-support.61064/

Maybe you flashed the "persist" partition in the past or your Widevine L1 certificate was mysteriously removed/disabled by itself... :(

For now, you can't do anything to restore it.

mdandollah

Members
Sep 14, 2011
Did i do something wrong with flashing the latest 12.5.11 for Mi 11? The reboot that usually have that blingy bling bling MIUI logo is gone. Instead it only have pure Mi in a grey box logo.

geoorg

Members
Sep 28, 2020
Did i do something wrong with flashing the latest 12.5.11 for Mi 11? The reboot that usually have that blingy bling bling MIUI logo is gone. Instead it only have pure Mi in a grey box logo.
You didn't do anything wrong. That's the new boot animation from Xiaomi..
I personally like it ;)

ZalexT

Members
Feb 15, 2019
Hello,

Your device doesn't support Widevine L1 certificate renewal at this time => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/info-widevine-l1-support.61064/

Maybe you flashed the "persist" partition in the past or your Widevine L1 certificate was mysteriously removed/disabled by itself... :(

For now, you can't do anything to restore it.
Oh!

Thanks for the info!

Just Flashed the EU with Oficial steps, previously flashed the Indian 12.0.1, not sure if there was still on L1.

I'll wait, maybe will be a new update reenabling it .

Thank you

Redmi Note 7 Pro | Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70

Ahaba

Members
Jan 7, 2012
Xiaomi replaced all Mi applications to their Google counterparts on the Global ROMs. This was done in order to integrate users into the Google ecosystem.
If you install the EU ROM, you'll have access to all Mi apps as well.
Thank you, this also happens if I flash the Global version available form Xiaomi.eu? I mean the version xiaomi.eu_mullti_MI11_V12.5.11.0.RKBCNXM has also Miui Apps or only Google apps?
Is there any possibility to just install Miui apps?

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Thank you, this also happens if I flash the Global version available form Xiaomi.eu? I mean the version xiaomi.eu_mullti_MI11_V12.5.11.0.RKBCNXM has also Miui Apps or only Google apps?
Is there any possibility to just install Miui apps?
All Xiaomi.eu ROMs have MIUI apps. ;)

x3mzone

Members
Dec 4, 2016
Now that MIUI 12.5 (V12.5.1.0.RJZEUXM) is out for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse), will there be a xiaomi.eu version of this stable build?

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Now that MIUI 12.5 (V12.5.1.0.RJZEUXM) is out for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse), will there be a xiaomi.eu version of this stable build?
This is an Official "EEA" ROM, Xiaomi.eu ROMs for "joyeuse" are based on Official "Global" ROMs only. ;)

Reactions: x3mzone