MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an Poco F3 and I have stable xiaomi.eu. When I apply a theme, it doesn't change the control center. Does anyone know a solution to solve this

Reactions: guuhdias
I have an Poco F3 and I have stable xiaomi.eu. When I apply a theme, it doesn't change the control center. Does anyone know a solution to solve this
Fix Themes
1.- Extract the theme you lost compatibility, you can use MIUI theme editor to extract.
2.- Open mtz generated (prefer with pc)
3.- Open description.xml
4.- Change Value of uiVersion to 12
5.- Replace <version> line to <miuiAdapterVersion><![CDATA[2.0]]></miuiAdapterVersion> (This help to compatibility warning message when you apply a theme)
6.- Save or update with mtz file with the new description.xml file
7.- Delete old theme, and import new theme.
8.- Apply

Fix Themes
1.- Extract the theme you lost compatibility, you can use MIUI theme editor to extract.
3.- Open description.xml
5.- Replace <version> line to <miuiAdapterVersion><![CDATA[2.0]]></miuiAdapterVersion> (This help to compatibility warning message when you apply a theme)
8.- Apply
will be quite time consuming if you have to do that for every single theme. I have similar problems with every single theme on poco f3 since the last two xiaomi.eu updates but staff member Igor says that it is just my own problem then...

will be quite time consuming if you have to do that for every single theme. I have similar problems with every single theme on poco f3 since the last two xiaomi.eu updates but staff member Igor says that it is just my own problem then...
Well I am having the same issue with every single theme too (after clean flash too) so this is the only way it works for me. Besides, how often do you change your theme so that it is time consuming? I have like 5 ready themes that I rotate.

Me too, I know that is a compatibility issue, and maybe is for all poco f3/remdmik40 phones I do not know

Enviado desde mi M2012K11AC mediante Tapatalk

Well I am having the same issue with every single theme too (after clean flash too) so this is the only way it works for me. Besides, how often do you change your theme so that it is time consuming? I have like 5 ready themes that I rotate.
Thats fine, I didnt want to start an argument about this. For me it is just not real fun to browse through new themes if I can apply them only with this workaround. do you think that the theme store will be updated? I started a thread concerning this compatibility issue but it got marked as invalid right away.

Fix Themes
3.- Open description.xml
8.- Apply
Can you explain this process better, i dont understand very well, how can i do this. Thanks

Reactions: gogocar62
Hey everyone!

so i recently bought a mi11 with the following custom rom preinstalled:
miui global 12.0.5 (RKBEUOR).

Now I really want to switch to the eu rom but since I am new to roms I am not sure how to procede.
Like can I just switch to the eu rom or do I maybe have to switch to back to the original rom first?

The phone is already unlocked.
no twrp.

How do I procede and would my apps and data stay or would they be removed after setting up the new rom?

kind regards

Hey everyone!

Now I really want to switch to the eu rom but since I am new to roms I am not sure how to procede.
Like can I just switch to the eu rom or do I maybe have to switch to back to the original rom first?

no twrp.

How do I procede and would my apps and data stay or would they be removed after setting up the new rom?

kind regards

The phone will be deleted. Make a backup.

Reactions: worox32 and Poney70
Hey everyone!

no twrp.

kind regards

First of all a global ROM is not a custom ROM.
:)
Second of all in order to flash XEU build you will have to unlock the bootloader which will wipe all of your data.
After that you need to flash a custom recovery that will allow you to install any (XEU including) ROM.
Finally, for XEU ROM installation format data is mandatory.
In conclusion, there is no way in hell that your data and apps will survive.
:(

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

First of all a global ROM is not a custom ROM.
:)
Second of all in order to flash XEU build you will have to unlock the bootloader which will wipe all of your data.
After that you need to flash a custom recovery that will allow you to install any (XEU including) ROM.
Finally, for XEU ROM installation format data is mandatory.
In conclusion, there is no way in hell that your data and apps will survive.
:(

Thanks for the quick response!
So I checked again and I am pretty sure that it is already unlocked ~ can startup fastboot and it says it's unlocked in the unlockstatus :)

By "custom recovery" do you mean twrp?
And what do you mean by "format data".

Like I said - I am quite new to roms so please bear with me :p

So I checked again and I am pretty sure that it is already unlocked ~ can startup fastboot and it says it's unlocked in the unlockstatus :)

You have a guide to follow:
Thousand people followed it without issue.
Why not you?
Your phone data are going to be deleted by format data action. keep back up or stay on stock ROM

You're right about BL, I omitted that you've mentioned that.
Yes, by a custom recovery I meant TWRP.
As @LOLO9393 said above, format data is an action that's required before flashing XEU ROM if you're coming from another one. This action will delete all of user data you might have had.
A solution is to Make a backup or start setting up a phone from scratch (did it personally quite a few times....).

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello Guys! Yesterday my Redmi Note 9 Pro has been updated with MIUI 12.5.1 and now the wifi connection is not working properly, in previous version it was working. After the update I was not able to connect to wifi at all. I have restarted the router, let the phone to forget the network and reconnected. Now it is connected to the wifi network, but it is unstable and extremely slow. What can I do to make it work properly? Thanks.

Hello Guys! Yesterday my Redmi Note 9 Pro has been updated with MIUI 12.5.1 and now the wifi connection is not working properly, in previous version it was working. After the update I was not able to connect to wifi at all. I have restarted the router, let the phone to forget the network and reconnected. Now it is connected to the wifi network, but it is unstable and extremely slow. What can I do to make it work properly? Thanks.
First, to be sure, is to reflash the rom. (you must download it from the site here)
Then after retest you have to check if L1 status is still present.
Issue can be from persist file that is sometime modified.

Hi,

I've flashed the MIUI 12.5.1 EU rom on my Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC and I've bought a SD card with 256GB of storage. I want to format this SD card to be used as "internal storage". This is possible on stock Android, but when I try to format it on MIUI it doesn't give me the option. I've tried to use the trick with "Activity Launcher" and to do it with the stock Android files app, but when I press on the SD card and on "storage settings", the app force closes.

Is there any way to format my SD card as internal storage, so I can use it like I want to? Is it possible to format it with ADB or TWRP?

Thanks for the advice. There are plenty of versions here, which one to go for? Looks like this is very popular

xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7_V12.5.1.0.QFLCNXM_v12-10.zip

Plenty?
not that many for your phone REDMI NOTE 9 Pro, but in any case not a rom for a different model.
your is HMnote9 pro EU, in the list from page one:
be careful!

Reactions: zyndar
Plenty?
not that many for your phone REDMI NOTE 9 Pro, but in any case not a rom for a different model.
be careful!
Thank you very much!

You can't be serious... Android is an open system and free choice of apps my main reason for not switching to Apple. If Xiaomi sabotages this by design, effectively creating a closed system it's a reason for at least switching to another mobile brand.
Well you are free to do what you want, but keep in mind this is not official Xiaomi forum, so keep it on topic and any disagreements post on Mi Community.

Plenty?
be careful!
I have downloaded this:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V12.5.2.0.RJSCNXM_v12-11.zip​

After checking I got the message that it is not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package. Any idea?

good morning guys hope you are well. I recently decided to update my redmi note 8 to version 12.5 .eu, I have been using it for a week, and I have loved it, the only detail I have caught so far is the battery life, I come from the global Indonesian version, I feel that With that one, the load lasted longer, will it be just me or does someone else have that problem? I appreciate your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.