Hello,I too had issues with CTS after last flash; can confirm that Poney's Magisk module fix solves the issue easily. I'm new to Xiaomi.eu (and Xiaomi in general for that matter) but this project really captured my interest and I decided to join the fun.
I got 2 immediate questions: 1) Why is everyone instructing to install Magisk via recovery when official Magisk strongly recommends installing it via patching boot images over the recovery method? I've installed Magisk via patched boot image flashed in fastboot and it works flawlessly
2) The CTS fix Magisk module says it changes "ro.product.model" prop. Was it really that simple? Would a simple line edit in build.prop yield the same result?
Oooh I didn't see that post, thanks! Considering how many people seek to pass SafetyNet attestation and the importance of this fix, I feel like this should be added to the OP. Thanks Poney <3Hello,
1) Installing Magisk (zip file) in your custom recovery is a valid way to install it and it's really more fast & easy than manually patching the boot.img of the ROM. ^^
2) Yes, it's really that simple... And "Would a simple line edit in build.prop yield the same result?" = Yes and that's what my zip version for TWRP do => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-9-1.62961/post-626475
To add to this, the phone boots to recovery if it fails to load OS. Before flashing again you could try to format data first and see if that helpsIf it doesn't work the phone will boot to recovery and you will have to flash the nightly again.
Hello,Hello guys, since today I can't use Google pay anymore. I used it for month and today suddenly it's not usable anymore. It says, that my phone is not Google protect certified. I didn't chance anything. I am using a Mi Note 10 Lite, no root no magisk, stick xiaomi.eu firmware 12.5.1
Yes it is an "enhanced edition"Is the POCO F3 12.5.6 stable, the enhanced edition version? Please enlightened me? Thanks.
Thanks for the fast reply. But why i cannot find the RAM extension. And battery optimization?Yes it is an "enhanced edition"
- MIUI12.5 O.6.Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Bug fixes and system optimizations.
HelloGood afternoon. Yesterday stopped working Google Pay.
Twrp Not for the phone yet.
Magisk Do not install without Twrp.
You can install Magisk without TWRP, but it's not simple.Magisk Do not install without Twrp.
It remains only to wait for the firmware developers (
Don't be lazy and read the previous page. Or use search.When is enhanced miui 12.5 for poco f3 / redmi k40 coming?