MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a mi 10 pro user, the use of the notification panel in android 10 is the usb connection notification, that is, it is completely broken in android 11, it was fine in the first a11 stable rom and it still hasn't made any progress until the latest rom and this is the same problem in every rom in all versions, including mi10pro, for some reason everyone is very complaining for your information‌‌

Last edited:
Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5.12 ROM version.
Any idea about the reason why it shows "5G" on network signal indicator even if active connection is actually LTE?
Is there any fix for that?
Good question, that's how it's determined on MIUI, you should ask MIUI China why that is though, we'd like to know too.

Hello, I just installed the 12.5.4 version for my phone MI10T global. I'm using EU STable for months.

is it normal than when it's booting, it says "REDMI" instead of "MI" or Xiaomi? My phone is MI10T, and no redmi note.

and when I enter on About phone, it says Redmi K30S Ultra. Is it ok?

Thanks.
1631235508555.png

Hi Guys,

please help i just finished installing the latest stable version and wipe dalvik after installation however i am unable to boot to os and stuck to twrp, and i cant seem to mount anything, please help

Hello, I just installed the 12.5.4 version for my phone MI10T global. I'm using EU STable for months.

is it normal than when it's booting, it says "REDMI" instead of "MI" or Xiaomi? My phone is MI10T, and no redmi note.

Thanks.
Yes, it is normal

Hi Guys,

please help i just finished installing the latest stable version and wipe dalvik after installation however i am unable to boot to os and stuck to twrp, and i cant seem to mount anything, please helptry

Try to flash the stock Recovery. After it should boot

Hello.
I report a bug on my MI 11 Lite 4g (courbet) with stable 12.5.5 (V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-1)

When I tap SETTINGS-> SCREEN-> FONT SIZE, a blank screen appears for a second and then returns to the general settings page.

In short, I can't change the font size of the ROM

With 12.5.4 Stabel it didn't happen. I believe i will do a downgrade
Does it happen to others too?

i have problem when watching movies on all browser and rom version is screen will go dark and turn off for 1 period of screen lock. the fix is to exit to the home screen and use it again. The problem occurs frequently. Is there a way to handle it? Thanks

Mi 11 Ultra with 12.5.12 ROM version.
Any idea about the reason why it shows "5G" on network signal indicator even if active connection is actually LTE?
Is there any fix for that?
It seems it is truly 5G, but not full 5G... It is in fact 5G NSA. (basically 5G radio with 4G core)
I also shouldn't have access to 5G, but I also get the 5G sign so I researched it a bit.

Last edited:
Hello.
I report a bug on my MI 11 Lite 4g (courbet) with stable 12.5.5 (V12.5.5.0.RKQMIXM_v12-1)

When I tap SETTINGS-> SCREEN-> FONT SIZE, a blank screen appears for a second and then returns to the general settings page.

In short, I can't change the font size of the ROM

With 12.5.4 Stabel it didn't happen. I believe i will do a downgrade
Does it happen to others too?
A few recent Stable ROMs are affected by this, will be fixed next release.

Reactions: timpoldo
Question for you all please, i have mi 11i and i want to install stable version of xiaomi.eu rom, - fastboot is only aviable. After some read around i noticed some bootloops for some ppl with install slot-a or b. Now my rom is running on slot b. Should i modify .bat script and put this instead of slot a ? Thank you all.
IMG_20210909_110026.jpg

Thanks.
View attachment 38729
You can install stock mi boot logo right after installing the ROM.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Reactions: sergiomc
Status
Not open for further replies.