MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Xiaomi able to make a rom without bugs? Every update has new bugs. Now i can't use multitasking because when I use Recent Apps touch screen doesn't work anymore on the inactive apps and I can only go back to the home screen.

MI 9T 12.5.1
Hi there, I had the same issue with my mi 11 Ultra and rebooting the system wasn't helping. Then I ( for no really reason) wiped cache dalvik in TWRP and after that all was fine again... Might be working for you as well, but In don't really know why this solution worked for me...

Cheers

Hi there, I had the same issue with my mi 11 Ultra and rebooting the system wasn't helping. Then I ( for no really reason) wiped cache dalvik in TWRP and after that all was fine again... Might be working for you as well, but In don't really know why this solution worked for me...

Cheers
It's working with a simple reboot but after a while the problem occurs again

It's working with a simple reboot but after a while the problem occurs again
Okay, than just try to wipe dalvik... Just rebooting didn't work out for me, the problem persists but since I wiped dalvik everything is fine... for about 2 weeks now the bug didn't reappear.

It'simple - many apps are NOT using SafetyNet but only looking for traces of Magisk specifically and clues -direct or indirect- of having an unlocked bootloader and having a custom recovery installed (*couhg-cough* having a TWRP dir in the internal storage.. *couhg-cough*), being rooted somehow (looking for su binary, etc..), looking for traces of Xposed and modules and|or looking for suspicious props like whatever includes "lineage" will trigger the "it's rooted!!!" alarm.

There are lots of apps doing the same as what most banking apps are doing (RootBeerSample, RootBeerFresh and the very-very thorough VD Infos whose developer is the same guy developing MagiskDetector (release downloads) and XPosedDetector (release downloads)) but SafetyNet ctsProfile mismatch is not always a trigger for banking / sensitive apps, sometimes basicintegrity (like having an unlocked bootloader with Xiaomi.EU ROM installed..) means enough security for them if you have no more tampering (or at least you can hide it)..

Like an app I'm using for banking (myRaiffeisen Hungary): even though SafetyNet ctsProfile fails but basicintegrity is okay the app do run on an unmodified, Magisk-less Xiaomi.EU ROM. If you install Magisk it will fail but it's quite interesting: you can hide Magisk app, you can pass SafetyNet and everything BUT until the hidden Magisk is installed and visible it won't work and tell you that your device is rooted. BUT.. if you uninstall the hidden Magisk app IT WORKS.. if you install AirFrozen (needs root) and after setting up all root permission settings ((Magisk hide + root permissions to apps) + installing all modules) and go to AirFrozen or Ice Box and freeze the hidden Magisk app ("adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 <hidden_magisk_app's_package_ID>") IT WORKS.. Installing the hidden Magisk app to Island or Shelter does the trick, too. I ended up using AirFrozen, so whenever I want to check or do something in Magisk app I go to AirFrozen, activate the hidden Magisk app, do what I want in Magisk app, go back to AirFrozen and freeze the hidden Magisk app, again. Not that complex nor complicated yet convenient, no need to install-deinstall-reinstall Magisk app (all MagiskSU settings are stored in the /data/adb and the database anyway).

Oh, and sorry being offtopic.. but hope this helps some others.
Thanks a lot that you bother to write all this!!!
So what do you suggest me if my bank app working?
do i must to install maggisk or leave it as it is with safetynet fails?
Thanks again!

So what do you suggest me if my bank app working?
do i must to install maggisk or leave it as it is with safetynet fails?
You're welcome.
If it's working - do nothing, if it ain't broke don't fix it. When it fails for some reason in the future that will be the time to start to investigate further and look for a solution. You don't need a solution now since it's working. That's my advise for you (in case you don't want to explicitly use root for some reason / for some apps like Swift backup, Titanium backup, kernel managers, etc..).

Reactions: tan77
I don't know where to write! Please release a firmware update for Redmi k40 pro for recovery. Many people have had TWRP for a long time. If anyone needs a link on how to install TWRP on Redmi k40 / k40 pro / mi11i, ask.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-14-13-56-45.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-14-13-56-45.png
    67 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Hi guys, with the new update 12.5.6.0 stable for 10 Ultra, clock on AOD is freezing and also on AOD there is 3 little bars on the screen down left side, any idea ?

Attachments

• 1631680358709.jpg
    1631680358709.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 271
Can't get the new media control in control center of miui 12.5 :( ..

version 12.5.12, xiaomi mi 11

Somebody can help me please ?

i have k20 pro with Miui 12.5.5, google drive keeps sending error, map runs for a few second then forced closed. am i alone ? is there any solution ?

Hi. I noticed two bugs on Mi Note 3 (Jason) Miui 12 stable. First I can't add Emergency SOS . Phone app FC. Second I can't find Avast option in virus scanner app and found untranslated string in Turkish.
This has been over a year and I can't find solution for this, it happen to my phone too (Jason). Even i did fresh clean install still only showing AVL with no other option and cannot update? If there is a way to fix this? @ingbrzy

Hello, any way to get a notification when a new ROM is uploaded for my phone in the forum? I don't get any OTP notification or anything.

Hi guys, with the new update 12.5.6.0 stable for 10 Ultra, clock on AOD is freezing and also on AOD there is 3 little bars on the screen down left side, any idea ?
AOD works fine on my mi 10 ultra when using stable version 12.5.6 . Is the wipe dirty?

Which code name is valide for Mi10 Ultra? Can't find.
"cas" is the code name for mi 10 ultra. In the list of stable roms cas is not included but don't worry because once you open the miui 12.5 link, mi 10 ultra stable roms are available there to download. List provided by 'crok.bic' is for weekly roms not stable roms.

"cas" is the code name for mi 10 ultra. In the list of stable roms cas is not included but don't worry because once you open the miui 12.5 link, mi 10 ultra stable roms are available there to download. List provided by 'crok.bic' is for weekly roms not stable roms.
He asked for the codename of Mi 10 Ultra - if I understand the sentence correctly. The codename is cas and I referenced the -random- place where I quickly found the info. I don't see any ROM question there :emoji_sweat_smile:

Hi. I noticed two bugs on Mi Note 3 (Jason) Miui 12 stable. First I can't add Emergency SOS . Phone app FC. Second I can't find Avast option in virus scanner app and found untranslated string in Turkish.
This has been over a year and I can't find solution for this, it happen to my phone too (Jason). Even i did fresh clean install still only showing AVL with no other option and cannot update? If there is a way to fix this? @ingbrzy
This device is too old, there's not much we can do here.

Hi! I'm using PocoF3/K40
I'm not getting Ultra frame rate setting in CODM any fix for this? When I'm in global it can be selected. Thanks in advance!
Same here, i have the Poco F3 and i cant run Ultra frame rate on COD, i have already reported this and even created a bug thread but got nowhere, i tried asking Activision for support but it was like going in circles, they basically didnt provide any info and just blamed the ROM devs...

I have the theory that the game works with a whitelist of devices, but the xiaomi.EU rom for F3/K40 has an issue with mixed device names and thats the reason the game doesnt recognize the device properly and doesnt unlock Ultra frame rate.

For Mi10T pro stable version, does the camera function works or same with the weekly version that have a problem?

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

I think mi 10 ultra version 12.5.6 is having standby battery problem and what is other app i don't know. I went to bed, turned off everything but lost 20% battery after 1 night

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-17-07-53-21-027_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-17-07-53-21-027_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.