MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Sep 17, 2021
Geat rom! But I'm having issues with google pay. Says it was rooted or altered. Did not install magisk or anything
Mi note 10 lite version 12.5.2 stable.
On the 12.5.1 I didn't have this issue
Maby I did something wrong?

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Geat rom! But I'm having issues with google pay. Says it was rooted or altered. Did not install magisk or anything
Mi note 10 lite version 12.5.2 stable.
On the 12.5.1 I didn't have this issue
Maby I did something wrong?
That's not related to the ROM, Google updated its (annoying) SafetyNet this month. ;)

New workaround to trick SafetyNet is already included in the Weekly 21.9.15 and will be available in next Stable releases. :)

tarkan37

Members
Feb 24, 2016
Do we have on MI10 Ultra the media control in control center also ? if yes how to enable ?? i am on stable 12.5.6.0
I am not rooted
Thank you

lorezz

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Hello,Poco F3 here, i installed miui 12.5.6 eu coming from 12.5.3 eea

(cleared data from recovery than installed miui eu)

i've noticed that temperatures and battery during usage are somewhat off (idle drain instead seems good 0-1% in 7 hours)

is there some trick to adjust ?

thanks in advance

menz05

Members
Mar 24, 2021
Hello guys, the play store tells me that it is not certified and does not let me install some applications, I have a POCO x3 nfc with xiaomi.eu 12.0.9.0, what should I do? It will be that this happened to me because I installed the Indonesian stock and there I started to install this .eu rom?
photo_2021-09-17_17-37-37.jpg

xiaomifanboy13

Members
Mar 10, 2021
Yeah, I'm on stable 12.5.5 and my K30 Pro Zoom also fails that cts profile check. As far as I know, it can't be fixed on unrooted devices because magisk is needed to bypass that check. I did hear news that they're gonna fix it in the next stable release not sure if it's true though or when it's releasing.

menz05

Members
Mar 24, 2021
Very strange, hopefully it will be fixed in a new update, because days ago I could download apps from the play store without major problem (netflix, specific games, etc.) because I don't want to root my device since I use banking apps
Yeah, I'm on stable 12.5.5 and my K30 Pro Zoom also fails that cts profile check. As far as I know, it can't be fixed on unrooted devices because magisk is needed to bypass that check. I did hear news that they're gonna fix it in the next stable release not sure if it's true though or when it's releasing.

Andi17

Members
Aug 25, 2021

MadManx

Members
Jan 26, 2019
That's not related to the ROM, Google updated its (annoying) SafetyNet this month. ;)

New workaround to trick SafetyNet is already included in the Weekly 21.9.15 and will be available in next Stable releases. :)
what is the workaround to trick SafetyNet included in Weekly 21.9.15? Can be more

Ivan2007007

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Скажите это обновление решит проблему с датчиком приближения??????? Я уже не знаю что сним делать. Парой хочется выбросить этот телефон. И второй вопрос, когда звонишь абоненту то на экране присутствует кнопка записать разговор, есть ли это в данном обновлении и самое главное при её нажатии на запись происходит ли уведомление обоих абонентов"внимание ваш разговор записывается"????? Спасибо

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Скажите это обновление решит проблему с датчиком приближения??????? Я уже не знаю что сним делать. Парой хочется выбросить этот телефон. И второй вопрос, когда звонишь абоненту то на экране присутствует кнопка записать разговор, есть ли это в данном обновлении и самое главное при её нажатии на запись происходит ли уведомление обоих абонентов"внимание ваш разговор записывается"????? Спасибо
Maybe you can try in English instead ?

Ivan2007007

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Может, лучше попробовать на английском?
Tell me this update will fix the problem with the proximity sensor ??????? I don't know what to do anymore. A couple of people want to throw this phone away. And the second question, when you call a subscriber, there is a button to record the conversation on the screen. thanks

tarkan37

Members
Feb 24, 2016
Hello guys, the play store tells me that it is not certified and does not let me install some applications, I have a POCO x3 nfc with xiaomi.eu 12.0.9.0, what should I do? It will be that this happened to me because I installed the Indonesian stock and there I started to install this .eu rom?View attachment 38870
Hi friend, maybe just wait for the next rom, i have also the same problem with the new ROM 12.5.6.0 on stable !! But on the previous one, the Safety net had passed without problem.....so we have to wait for the next rom

VladKo

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Hi,

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro with MIUI Global 12.5.1.0 stable (RJZRUXM) version. Can I change this ROM to the latest EU version? If yes, what's that version from the table in the first post?

Many thanks in advnace for your advice!

JiaiJ

Members
Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

I have Redmi Note 9 Pro with MIUI Global 12.5.1.0 stable (RJZRUXM) version. Can I change this ROM to the latest EU version? If yes, what's that version from the table in the first post?

Many thanks in advnace for your advice!
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but 4 models are referenced, Redmi 9 Pro Global, Redmi 9 Pro Max, Redmi 9 Pro for India and Redmi 9 Pro 5G. I guess you would know if you had a Max, Indian or 5G edition, so my guess is that you have a "joyeuse" model, or Redmi 9 Pro Global.

And yes you can install, just follow the instructions.

Reactions: VladKo

VladKo

Members
Sep 18, 2021
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but 4 models are referenced, Redmi 9 Pro Global, Redmi 9 Pro Max, Redmi 9 Pro for India and Redmi 9 Pro 5G. I guess you would know if you had a Max, Indian or 5G edition, so my guess is that you have a "joyeuse" model, or Redmi 9 Pro Global.

And yes you can install, just follow the instructions.
Thank you for your explanation. I do have Redmi 9 Pro Global model. So I understand I should take the joyeuse ROM version. Thanks again!

The only thing that bothers me is that according to the table the joyeuse version has Android 10, while I currently have Android 11. Does that mean that if I change the ROM I will also downgrade my Android version?

Aug 24, 2021
How often do these stable ROMs come out? I thought i read somewhere every 3 months? Is there some way to know when or something to follow so i don't need to keep coming back to this thread then navigating to the mirror dl and checking the file name?
Also why does it always say the mirror dl (mi 11 ultra) was updated a few days ago when it's the same version i downloaded about a month ago. Bit confused

Reactions: Beastieman