MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have a problem with app notifications. When I turn off the screen often I can't get app notifications. Even though I have multitasking locked, auto-launch enabled, battery saver off at apps. Is there any way to fix it?

Seriously? Looks like you didn't understand my post, should be sarcasm/irony.
How and why should I know if you ask for real or by irony.
Don't ask then

Or never mind, but maybe when you would really have a question, nobody will answer

Hello! How do you upgrade from xiaomi.eu 12.0.3 Stable to 12.5 Stable? Do I need to hard reset?

Take a look at opening post
Thats the first thing I did. There is nothing about upgrading there. There is information about going from stock or downgrading from weeklies. So the question remains - how to upgrade from stable 12.0 to stable 12.5? Do I need to do a hard reset?

Thats the first thing I did. There is nothing about upgrading there. There is information about going from stock or downgrading from weeklies. So the question remains - how to upgrade from stable 12.0 to stable 12.5? Do I need to do a hard reset?
The section about upgrading is "Installation via TWRP". You just need to install the ROM in TWRP.and reboot.

Reactions: Poney70 and Elgar
Is Last stable released for mi9 a downgrade for beta 21.9.8 ?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is Last stable released for mi9 a downgrade for beta 21.9.8 ?

Any stable is considered a downgrade from the beta. You are free to try a dirty flash, but be prepared to format data in case of bootloop.

Reactions: Poney70
Hey guys, sorry for asking but is fingerprint illumination (fade off) animation works for all you? I thought its removed from MIUI 12 but i saw it some video. So i am not sure its on my end or its a bug or its removed? Can someone point me what should i edit in build.prop or how exactly i can add it back?

1.jpg

Any stable is considered a downgrade from the beta. You are free to try a dirty flash, but be prepared to format data in case of bootloop.
No.
If I have a beta based on Miui 12 and I install a stable based on Miui 12.5,that is an update.

I have 12.0.8 on poco f2 pro stable, should I update to 12.5.2 with twrp 3.4.2 without wipe data because both are stable version or must first update twrp and then flash all new?

What do you think is used to install the updates in the installation process with OTA?
AFAIK TWRP, just the same as if you download using a computer, or the phone's own browser, "via OTA" is just how you get the build to the phone, the update is done through TWRP.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
So how to get magisk working on 12.5 now unlike latest 11 stable this just keeps boot-looping after flashing magisk

It doesn't update on the renoir device.
Once the download is done, it boots into default recovery and does nothing.

It doesn't update on the renoir device.
Once the download is done, it boots into default recovery and does nothing.
You need TWRP, so manually boot TWRP (via the Fastboot mode) and install the downloaded ROM in TWRP. Reboot your device when it's done. ;)

Reactions: katerpanne
You need TWRP, so manually boot TWRP (via the Fastboot mode) and install the downloaded ROM in TWRP. Reboot your device when it's done. ;)
Thanks but I can not install TWRP on my device ( I have download twrp.img from twrp.me).

Status
Not open for further replies.