MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, there is a problem with the rom eu 12.5.5.0 on redmi note 10, it gets stuck at the boot logo, and after a few minutes it turns off and does not go to the boot screen.

The new update in miui 12.5.5 eu in Redmi note 10 "mojito/sunny" it cant proceed/go to home screen it turns only black screen. i hope you will fix that. problem.

current release 12.5 > 13 stable.
Update notified but unable to download. The server appears to be busy. For several hours

----
MI10 Release Stable 12.5.11.0
OTA New update found: 13.0.2.0.SJBCNXM
----> click on Download (3.7G)
Search for update link please wait ...
After 30 seconds .... "Updates not responding"

Very strange.
There appears to be server-side problems
It's fastboot type release issue that older Updater app does not fully recognize, that's why you are notified, but url is not valid (and because of all 20 mirrors are facing timeout app is not responding, it takes too long). This issue has been already fixed, but this time you need to download update manually to have latest Updater. Sorry for inconvenience.

Reactions: JiaiJ
It's fastboot type release issue that older Updater app does not fully recognize, that's why you are notified, but url is not valid (and because of all 20 mirrors are facing timeout app is not responding, it takes too long). This issue has been already fixed, but this time you need to download update manually to have latest Updater. Sorry for inconvenience.
So same procedure as before only I have to put the zip rom in the root and I have to enter manually in twrp. Right?

Fleming

No.
You must update MIUI 13 (android 12) with the help of a PC in fastboot mode.

Installation of A12 devices via Fastboot:
- Download our ROM zip file
- Unpack downloaded zip file in the PC
- Reboot your device to fastboot mode (press volume down + power)
- Connect to PC via USB cable
- Run fastboot installation script from unpacked zip according your PC operating system:
- wait until the phone restarts itself

--- For Windows OS - windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
--- For Linux - linux_fastboot_update_rom.sh
--- For MacOS - macos_fastboot_update_rom.sh

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
ja. today update my poco x3 pro 8gb EU in 12.5.5.0 and my question for every body is do camera work same quality picture like in 12.5.4.0.? Thanks!

Not doing anything yet, trying to understand what exactly needs to be done.
Never had installed a fastboot ROM, and wouldn't luke to screw up.
Thanks for the link, though, now it's all clear.

Послато са SM-N985F помоћу Тапатока

Is there a twrp version working with miui 13 (android 12) on my mi 10?
I'd like to install magisk and do a full backup. All versions I tried didn't work.

New miui version seems to be running without any problems so far!

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

virtual id function from privacy-special permissions has been removed in miui 12.5.6 eu version? i have a redmi note 9 pro and i cant find this functions

virtual id function from privacy-special permissions has been removed in miui 12.5.6 eu version? i have a redmi note 9 pro and i cant find this functions
In settings if I type "virtual" to the search bar at the top.. it finds the menu and I can open it. But the path it says where it is (Privacy - Manage - Special app access - Manage virtual ID) does not exist: there is no menu like Manage in Privacy.

In settings if I type "virtual" to the search bar at the top.. it finds the menu and I can open it. But the path it says where it is (Privacy - Manage - Special app access - Manage virtual ID) does not exist: there is no menu like Manage in Privacy.
I can't find it with search. If I type "virtual" nothing appears.

Hello, i'd ask for help,
I've a big big big problem with my wife's telephone, a mi 9 (Cepheus) with latest xiaomi.eu stable on board (12.5.6), it's has bootloader unlocked and no root.
It happens that not always but very often if she makes or receive a handsfree phone call, her voice isn't heard by the interlocutor..but she can hear the interlocutor voice...
I've tried to reflash the rom, dirty flash but nothing has changed..
What could be the issue?
Many,many thanks for your support.

Hello,
The new version for the Redmi Note 9S V.12.5.4.0 is bugged.
When is restarting after installation, Applications doesn't starts. The Sim card is not visible, no network ... The fingerprint doesn't work ..
Help !!! My phone is unusuable.

Last edited:
I am having problems with encryption while flashing new ROM
POCO M3 citrus with Orangefox 11.1 recovery, have been through all the EU stable ROMs. Now was on EU Stable 12.5.5.0.

Tried to dirty-flash new EU Stable 12.5.6.0 but after reboot the lock screen disappeared and System UI crashes instantly. Can't view error log, can't open apps.

I wiped /Data and lost encryption, installed ROM again and it took unusually long to boot, about 15 minutes, but I got my lockscreen (weird?) and the new phone setup stuff.
So I went into recovery again and the encryption was already there, so I just cleared cache and rebooted and the same thing happens again - there is no longer any lock screen and System UI crashes.

Do I understand correctly that this is a compatibility issue between old rom encryption and new rom encryption? and/or Orangefox?

What I am doing wrong?
Never had this problem before and never had to wipe /data dirty-flashing from EU 12.0.10.0 to EU 12.0.11.0.
EU 12.5.5.0 was a clean install and was hoping to update as smooth as possible to EU 12.5.6.0... Would like to avoid a clean install this time because I have a lot of stuff to backup.

EDIT1:
Wiped /data and caches again, installed EU 12.5.6.0 -> lockscreen present, completed new phone setup and just rebooted the phone (no recovery this time) and the same issue again - no lockscreen and System UI crash.

EDIT2:
Wiped /data and caches again, installed EU 12.5.5.0 -> doesn't boot at all, reboots straight to recovery. No (d)encryption dialogue this time and this is the log I see (see picture.) So I guess I have no other choice but to clean install EU 12.5.6.0 now? I see there are about 600 downloads, surely I can't be the only one with this problem.

Attachments

• IMG_20220223_200958.jpg
    IMG_20220223_200958.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
I am having problems with encryption while flashing new ROM
POCO M3 citrus with Orangefox 11.1 recovery, have been through all the EU stable ROMs. Now was on Stable 12.5.5.0.

Tried to dirty-flash new Stable 12.5.6.0 but after reboot the lock screen disappeared and System UI crashes instantly. Can't view error log, can't open apps.

I wiped /Data and lost encryption, installed ROM again and it took unusually long to boot, about 15 minutes, but I got my lockscreen (weird?) and the new phone setup stuff.
So I went into recovery again and the encryption was already there, so I just cleared cache and rebooted and the same thing happens again - there is no longer any lock screen and System UI crashes.

Do I understand correctly that this is a compatibility issue between old rom encryption and new rom encryption? and/or Orangefox?

What I am doing wrong?
Never had this problem before and never had to wipe /data dirty-flashing from 12.0.10.0 to 12.0.11.0.
12.5.5.0 was a clean install and was hoping to update as smooth as possible to 12.5.6.0... Would like to avoid a clean install this time because I have a lot of stuff to backup.

EDIT1:
Wiped /data and caches again, installed 12.5.6.0 -> lockscreen present, completed new phone setup and just rebooted the phone (no recovery this time) and the same issue again - no lockscreen and System UI crash.

EDIT2:
Wiped /data and caches again, installed 12.5.5.0 -> doesn't boot at all, reboots straight to recovery. No (d)encryption dialogue this time and this is the log I see (see picture.) So I guess I have no other choice but to clean install 12.5.6.0 now? I see there are about 600 downloads, surely I can't be the only one with this problem.
Normally you need to use format data in order to switch roms sadly
you can easily backup the files you need by moving them into a folder on your phone, create a new folder on your pc, go into that folder and in the bar type in cmd
you can use
adb pull sdcard/foldername

to move the whole folder to your PC, its faster and more reliable than moving it per windows explorer

After that, flash global rom without locking the bootloader, then flash orangefox recovery, format data reboot into recovery and then flash your xiaomi eu ROM zip

Normally you need to use format data in order to switch roms sadly
you can easily backup the files you need by moving them into a folder on your phone, create a new folder on your pc, go into that folder and in the bar type in cmd
you can use
adb pull sdcard/foldername

to move the whole folder to your PC, its faster and more reliable than moving it per windows explorer

After that, flash global rom without locking the bootloader, then flash orangefox recovery, format data reboot into recovery and then flash your xiaomi eu ROM zip
All the roms I mentioned are EU roms. This is not my first time using EU roms.
I must have explained myself wrongly.

I am coming from12.5.5.0 stable EU rom trying to update to 12.5.6.0 stable EU rom.
This is why it is so annoying to me because it should be just a dirty flash, right?

OR, please explain the reasoning behind flashing a global rom and flashing recovery again.

EDIT: The ROM (xiaomi.eu stable) 12.5.6.0 is the problem?... I updated Orangefox to 11.1_4 and formated data (the one where you have to type "yes") thus making the cleanest install possible. This time I skipped all the lockscreen and password dialogs. SystemUI still crashes after first reboot and if you leave it it reboots by itself to recovery. @Igor Eisberg

Attachments

• IMG_20220223_220329.jpg
    IMG_20220223_220329.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 164
  • IMG_20220223_220335.jpg
    IMG_20220223_220335.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20220223_220340.jpg
    IMG_20220223_220340.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Does anyone have a way to disable "Restrict Chain Start"? It's stopping some of my Android Auto applications from launching unless I preload them before I start to drive, or play with my phone while driving...

Reactions: beyonder and zgfg12
Status
Not open for further replies.