MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy I'd like to report a bug on the OTA side of the Redmi K30i. Currently the latest rom for k30i is 12.0.3.0, but after I've flashed it, on the 1st boot, it informs there's an update to 12.0.5.0, but after updating to that, the phone starts having strange bugs. Turn out, it's the rom of the k30 5G. I think because of the vastly similar hardware and codes (k30i HMK30i5G_V12.0.3.0.QGICMXM_v12-10.zip vs k30 5G HMK305G_V12.0.5.0.QGICNXM_v12-10.zip), the only difference is M vs N, the OTA backend has mistaken the 2. I hope the devs can somehow fix this as it would be almost a certainty that most k30i users will update to the wrong rom by following the standard procedure. Thank you and keep up all the hard works!

Reactions: NguyenTuan95
Pretty sure you didn't read my comment before you linked that :)

The 'Guide' that is posted here is exactly the same as that XDA thread. It's telling you how to installl MIUIv11, via the fastboot.bat that's inside the .zip

MIUIv12 that's in the OP here doesn't have anything like that, it just says install TWRP and go ahead.. How? there is no TWRP for the 9 Pro EU. That's my question, how am i supposed to install it then?

Edit: Not to mention.. the table states that there is support for it, however, in the download links there is no HMNote9ProEU, so there isn't even a ROM for it.
You really don't know how to search!

And you really don't know how to read!

I already linked not 1, but 2 threads from that forum section in this comment:

And then i figured that there is still no MIUI 12 yet for the Redmi Note 9 Pro, nor a proper official TWRP.

I have absolutely no clue why are you still trying to tell me use the search box. lol.

I'm using the latest stabel version on mij Mi 10. I have no control panel and no Caller Id. Have i done something wrong.

In the download seccion it seems that REDMI NOTE 8T (HMNOTE8T)doesn't show up.Help please with an answer.Thank you.

Guys what's the name of rom for mi6x on the clouds, I can't find :(

Are they even there?
It's"MI6X" but no China Stable MIUI 12 ROM released yet, so no MIUI 12 ROM by xiaomi.eu for now. ;)

In the download seccion it seems that REDMI NOTE 8T (HMNOTE8T)doesn't show up.Help please with an answer.Thank you.
No Global Stable MIUI 12 ROM released yet, so no MIUI 12 ROM by xiaomi.eu for now. ;)

It's"MI6X" but no China Stable MIUI 12 ROM released yet, so no MIUI 12 ROM by xiaomi.eu for now. ;)

No Global Stable MIUI 12 ROM released yet, so no MIUI 12 ROM by xiaomi.eu for now. ;)
I saw it in the list of MIUI 12 STABLE,that's why i asked.Thank you.

I am new poco f2 pro user. I use this rom for a working google pay. If and how can I add a saturn super wallpapers??

Hi. I noticed two bugs on Mi Note 3 (Jason) Miui 12 stable. First I can't add Emergency SOS . Phone app FC. Second I can't find Avast option in virus scanner app and found untranslated string in Turkish.

Attachments

• IMG_20200825_011756.jpg
    IMG_20200825_011756.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 280
  • Sos bug.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 175
I'm on Lavender and this ROM is extremely fluid and optimized.

The only problem I have is the audio of the calls unfortunately too low.
With the stock rom it was enough to change the "region" parameter but on these roms by xiaomi.eu there is no such limitation ... but the audio volume remains low.

Anyone else with this problem?

i had a problem if i install a new update via twrp i use a zip packet after the correct install alltime my boot freeze its freeze by miui12 now it work after i update it i get same problem all the time can you help me with that ? i try it too in weakly update and losse alltime my data from phone If i deleted all the new install Work now with stable it work but im sure if i update it With a nee version i get the same error

Need i too deleted old Version before install new ZIP With new version ?

my phone is: mi note 10

and i hope i can get autoupdate but alltime come all servers offline if i try it

Last edited:
Hi, i have now update my mi mix 3, i have some problem with network, before the update , I was always on 4g at home, now the phone stay in 2g. under the screen there is now a white line that is useless, can it be removed?

I'm about to reset , I hope to solve at least the problem of the telephone network, otherwise I will have to go back to miui 11

-UPDATE-

The problems still remains, i have reset the phone but the network not work well, low signal or 0 signal. I have try to return to latest miui 11 stable and the signal now work perfect. I will update when the problem are solved
I can confirm the reception is worse after updating to miui 12. At my workplace I used to get 2 bars of 4G,now it drops down to edge often.

In addition to that, quick charging no longer works. Cannot really recommend installing it as it is...

EDIT: Bugs disappeared after a clean install. So I just wouldn't recommend doing a dirty flash from MIUI11 at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: realshaoran
I can confirm the reception is worse after updating to miui 12. At my workplace I used to get 2 bars of 4G,now it drops down to edge often.

In addition to that, quick charging no longer works. Cannot really recommend installing it as it is...
I have see the release of new version, have you try it? For now i stay with miui 11, but if the probles has solved, maybe i update the phone.

So, what's happen with icons animation in MIUI 12. It doesn't work =(
Xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.0.1.0 STABLE on MI 8

Status
Not open for further replies.