MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciao Silvio1953,
Avevo letto MULTI Mi9 e pensavo includesse il Mi9 LITE.
Grazie per l'avviso.

Per quanto riguarda la domanda se passo da MIUI 11 settimanalmente a MIUI 12 stabile è ancora un downgrade?

Im on stable for mi 9 lite, Very good work devs thanks, very smooth rom.can some one please how do i turn off data notification in the quick settings,its not were it used to be?

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Ciao Silvio1953,
Avevo letto MULTI Mi9 e pensavo includesse il Mi9 LITE.
Grazie per l'avviso.

Per quanto riguarda la domanda se passo da MIUI 11 settimanalmente a MIUI 12 stabile è ancora un downgrade?
It's surely not a downgrade but I prefer that someone here with more specific experience will confirm the possibility to do not format data partition before the installation of miui 12 stable on miui 11 weekly version.

Sicuramente non è un downgrade, per quanto riguarda la possibilità concreta di farlo senza formattare "dati" preferisco lasciare rispondere qualcuno di più competente.

Reactions: pegaso
I'm on 12.0.1.0, which version do you mean? I don't see any newer one uploaded for the mix3.

I've also found out that screen mirroring doesn't work either.

Quite honestly, I'm not surprised the beta for mix3 is going to be discontinued on sep 5th, they obviously hacked it to death so much they can't even fix the bugs anymore. Time to look for a new phone brand I guess.
You're right, I thought I saw a new version, I was wrong, sorry. However, too many bugs then.

Can you please explain what's wrong? I have mi 8 and 12.0.1.0 too but I haven't notice anything wrong in icons animation.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking, because my animation doesn't work at all

Added:
That's ok, I've changed icons to the default and animation works fine =)

Last edited:
Bye,
I went from Mi 9 Lite (MI CC 9) with MIUI 11.2 of xiamo.eu 20.1.21 (weekly) to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_V12.0.2.0.QFCCNXM_v12-10, now the cell phone starts and arrives until unlocked by fingerprint or pin, then restarts with TWRP.
Can I fix it somehow?
Thank you.

Bye,
I went from Mi 9 Lite (MI CC 9) with MIUI 11.2 of xiamo.eu 20.1.21 (weekly) to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_V12.0.2.0.QFCCNXM_v12-10, now the cell phone starts and arrives until unlocked by fingerprint or pin, then restarts with TWRP.
Can I fix it somehow?
Thank you.
Have you done the required clean install and how?

Just updated my Mi9 Lite from 11.0.4 (stable) to 12.0.2, seems everything went fine, thank you !
(OTA didn't work -> mirrors unavailable error, I just downloaded the firmware to the sdcard and updated from file)

Scusate ... ieri nella lista stabile della rom c'era anche xiaomi mi 9 lite, oggi non c'è più .... perchè?

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "pegaso, post: 559474, membro: 257310"]
Bye,
Can I fix it somehow?
Thank you.
[/QUOTE]
Bye,
From what I understand the mistake I made is not making a clean installation.

Can someone tell me how I can solve the problem?

Instalation of MI 9 Lite, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_V12.0.2.0. QFCCNXM_v12-10, previously it came from xiaomi.eu weekly beta 20.8.6, considering that it is a degradation, I did format data and all the wipe, that is, clean installation, I have also flicked the Disable Force Encription (DFE). Everything seems to work normally except that it does not work, neither the pattern lock nor the fingerprint lock. Any ideas? Has anyone experienced this problem ??. Thanks in advance

There is nothing more about this in the article. I realize that if I use the Android 11 beta, that the stable version is a downgrade. But I am using the last Android 10 Beta (20.6.18) and from my point of view the last stable version is newer (newer security patch).

Stable are still on Android10 that's true!
Then it's best you try without format and post your experience to the community!

Where can we find miui optimization option on this rom? I can't..

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Instalation of MI 9 Lite, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9LiteMICC9_V12.0.2.0. QFCCNXM_v12-10, previously it came from xiaomi.eu weekly beta 20.8.6, considering that it is a degradation, I did format data and all the wipe, that is, clean installation, I have also flicked the Disable Force Encription (DFE). Everything seems to work normally except that it does not work, neither the pattern lock nor the fingerprint lock. Any ideas? Has anyone experienced this problem ??. Thanks in advance
In first page installation instruction have you seen ANY word about DFE?
Dont have for redminote 9s ? I didn't find.
Normal! It is not out from source!
Where can we find miui optimization option on this rom? I can't..

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Nowhere!
This is disable in EU rom for your peace of mind.

Bye,
where can I find the "developer options" section?
Step 1: Open Settings app on your Mi device.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on About Phone.
Step 3: Tap on MIUI version for about 7-10 times.
Step 4: You should see a message saying “You are now a developer”. That’s it now Developer Options are enabled on your device.

Reactions: pegaso
Step 1: Open Settings app on your Mi device.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on About Phone.
Step 3: Tap on MIUI version for about 7-10 times.
Step 4: You should see a message saying “You are now a developer”. That’s it now Developer Options are enabled on your device.
tap 'miui version' in settings (under my device/all specs) multiple times untill it says "you're a developer now"
Thank you, with your help I was able to unlock it. Pebsavo that having already unlocked it in MUI 11 would remain unlocked for MUI 12 as well.
Now that the "developer options" option is unlocked, I can't find the "developer options" menu, does it still exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.