MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F2 Pro, latest ROM not working well with Nova Launcher. Swipe up from bottom to go to home screen or recents doesn't work in Nova but works in default launcher.

Same here on Poco F2 Pro, just recently updated to MIUI12.1 (Android 11) and here's the following issues I found:
- Apps are crashing,
- UI freezes and stutters when I scroll
- Phone overheats
- Stock cam can't record videos
- Can't access storage

Last edited:
Reactions: glweb
Same here, just recently updated to MIUI12.1 (Android 11) and here's the following issues I found:
- Apps are crashing,
- UI freezes and stutters when I scroll
- Phone overheats
- Stock cam can't record videos
- Can't access storage

which phone??

MI10 MIUI12 Android 11 Bugs:
1) Dirty flash over MIUI 12 Android 10

- Apps opening very slow
- Charging animation on locked phone is buggy
- Screenshoot function not work. Screenshot must be open in Gallery and save again to access in other apps
- On first boot, gestures not working - after restart working fine

2) Clean flash

- Apps opening very slow
- Screenshoot function not work. Screenshot must be open in Gallery and save again to access in other apps
- Start assistent crashed

Result: Back to Android 10 MIUI 12

Reactions: glweb and micv

- Apps opening very slow

2) Clean flash

- Apps opening very slow

MD5 of installed version is
a91a1e1716a85dc0f8aa46a0da477e07
?

MD5 of installed version is
a91a1e1716a85dc0f8aa46a0da477e07
?
The last version I tried was the last one from yesterday afternoon. I haven't tried the new upload 7 hours ago. The problem is, I have to set up the MI10 every time I go back to Android 10. In the state yesterday, the ROM was unusable.

Hi I'm with Mi 10 and this morning successfully updated my phone to android 11. After first boot the phone was laggy but now it's ok.

The last version I tried was the last one from yesterday afternoon. I haven't tried the new upload 7 hours ago. The problem is, I have to set up the MI10 every time I go back to Android 10. In the state yesterday, the ROM was unusable.
Storage issue was fixed in latest reupload..

Reactions: DaniO2020

- Apps opening very slow

2) Clean flash

- Apps opening very slow

I also updated from MIUI 12.0 to 12.1 last night. So far I could not find any problems. The apps start fast, don't crash and the system hasn't crashed yet.

But I have to say that I use Magisk and debloat the system. Maybe this is the reason.

- Apps opening very slow

2) Clean flash

- Apps opening very slow

Same issues. I flash later the new rom.

On F2 with newest ROM can't hear people on other end of call with default dialler.

*Edit - After restarting phone for 2nd or 3rd time, default dialler started working.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 548406, member: 55523"]
Если вы переходите с еженедельной версии MIUIv12, вы переходите на более раннюю версию, поэтому данные форматирования являются обязательными!
[/ QUOTE]

The best firmware. Please geolocate phone numbers and full brightness on incoming call. Thanks!

Storage issue was fixed in latest reupload..
Mi10 PRO
Storage Issue are still continue. File browser randomly closing when open shared storage for clon apps.
In clon viber don`t open gallegy - "show turn off USB device or mount SDcard and try again" (i translate from ukrainian) the same error when try to open camera. Also can`t create backup chats - show "error while backup process, check settingsfor your google disc and try agin. (but Google account work correctly)
In chat, if some body send picture - showed window - Not enough memory for ending this operation. Clear free space and try again.
I believe that something whith partition present...
And general also, gallery app, randomly also closing. Need to open apps twice.. for work with ...

Hope for fix this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nicatorium
after installing v12.1.2.0 a91a1e1716a85dc0f8aa46a0da477e07 on my mi 10 pro

apps keep crashing cant ues any app
whatsapp don't crash but i can't download anything from it including pics and voices
i think its duo to storage problems

Reactions: John222
i installed the new update on my mi10. Since the update I don't get any more detailed calls. the calls i made are silent.
Does somebody has any idea?

after installing v12.1.2.0 a91a1e1716a85dc0f8aa46a0da477e07 on my mi 10 pro

apps keep crashing cant ues any app
whatsapp don't crash but i can't download anything from it including pics and voices
i think its duo to storage problems
Downloaded ROM again with md5 483e3e176ab55bdd34d21c6855ed3cc6

I found few options in the backup menu in TWRP? which one should I choose to backup?

I use the default settings for backing up data and its just fine. Then after first boot just wait for splash screen and then reboot into recovery and restore. Its also best to store the backup on some external drive. ;)

Guys please, going from weekly to stable does format data wipe your internal storage or just installed apps and user data?

Status
Not open for further replies.