MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't know that you paid for this project!! Or were you forced to use this ROM? We all know the DEVS do this for FREE, you can't ask anything from them, since they are giving us their time... And they can't fix everything in the ROM, because XIAOMI also have troubles with their own ROM, just go to the official forums and take a look on the bugs reported.

So, don't be whimpy asking for quick fixes and time. You decided to install the Custom ROM.
I totally agree. Well spoken.

Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet):

Camera and Face ID is not working with the uploaded Version from yesterday. The version before everything worked. I'm back on the MIUI 12 Version from last week.

The latest update for the F2 Pro (MIUI 12.1 Android 11) is a chaos, the phone does not work well, it looks like a alpha update. I understand that there may be small bugs but this is not even usable. Please correct this.

- 80% apps are crashing, freeze or not work normally. Probably due to storage access problems.
- System UI freezes and stutters when I scroll
- Phone overheats
- Can't access storage
- Silent call
- Fingerprint doesn't work all the time
- Screen glitch
- Many other problems (Dual app bug with new launch method from Android 11, Fingerprint in app have visual glitch, gestual navigation not work........)

The latest update for the F2 Pro (MIUI 12.1 Android 11) is a chaos, the phone does not work well, it looks like a alpha update. I understand that there may be small bugs but this is not even usable. Please correct this.

- 80% apps are crashing, freeze or not work normally. Probably due to storage access problems.
- Phone overheats
- Can't access storage
- Silent call
- Screen glitch
- Many other problems (Dual app bug with new launch method from Android 11, Fingerprint in app have visual glitch, gestual navigation not work........)
Just wait for next month update.

Some apps have no notification, autostart is on....and notification is set on,battery saver is off too... But no helped...m10
Like Threema...

I know the messsage arrived because of notification on watch. But on the phone there ist no notification on statusbar, no sound, nothing...

- Phone overheats
- Can't access storage
- Silent call
- Screen glitch
Same here. Mi 10 Pro android 11 stable update is total lag, buggy and crash. However, I guess that the developers will soon fix it and reupload it again :)

Reactions: glweb
Same here. Mi 10 Pro android 11 stable update is total lag, buggy and crash. However, I guess that the developers will soon fix it and reupload it again :)
did you go from Android 10 stable or Weekly?
Wiped data?
md5 of installed ROM is 483e3e176ab55bdd34d21c6855ed3cc6 ?

Wiped data?

I come from the latest stable 12.0.4 and installed the reuploaded version of 12.1.2 this morning. MD5 is the one you specify. I made a dirty flash without format or wipe the data partition.

• Love
Reactions: xleonidhas
Wiped data?
V3 reuploaded have a problems again… apps not working stable (this apps have android 11 support /messenger, picsart etc) and file manager is very slow. İ want to enter storage but i wait for loading. Also i deleting photo but photo deleting is delay

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

We all know that rom is free and they do it for the love of art, so far I agree. And very glad to have the EU rom installed on my smartphone

But how do I go back to Android 10 if it doesn't let me make a backup ???
I can't access the storage ???
To go back to a previous version I have to lose all my data ???

And more than anything I have made a constructive criticism.

There are beta and stable versions right?
The beta is for those who want to try new things with the risks that this entails.
And the stable ones at first are lower versions of the beta with the bugs that they have fixed thanks to the people who use the beta.

I use stable rom version and I don't care if I have to wait 3 more months to install version 12.1 or 12.X

I do not download the rom or the xiaomi.eu page, I wait for the corresponding notification from the updater, if the updater warns you like me and many people update the phone since the rom is tested, right?

It is only a criticism, since it seems that they have only released 12.1 to be the second to officially carry the Android 11 version, one day after the Pixels.

And of course I have to wait 1 month or the time it takes to get the next rom. What do you think I have not tried to get all the information from the phone to return to v12.0.8, but not even like that.
And as you understand what I will not do is lose all the content of the mobile.

I just ask you to make sure, I am a user from Mi4, and now it turns out that I have had to dust off the Mi8 to be able to call by phone and the Mi10 for the 4 whatsapp.

Nor do I complain to the DEVS or anyone, I only put what I think is coherent and what many people will be thinking, luckily I have the Mi8 and I will not get hung up in the rush to get the rom or for the reasons that be.

Greetings and work to solve the problems of the update, users will appreciate it

V3 ist deleted. Why? After flash the V3 all bugs are eliminated! Device: MI 10

Last edited:
Did anyone manage to download V12.0.1.QEJMIXM for Poco F1 and would be willing to send it my way? Sourceforge is unreliable piece of crap (
and blocks downloads from Android lol) and I just keep getting "Couldn't download - Server error" message... And yes, there is only one mirror right now, from San Diego, nothing in Europe.

This afternoon I installed the stable one for mi 10pro and it is not heard in the calls, you restart and it works but at the time it does not work, I have deactivated ok google but it remains the same. Also the applications are very slow, I have made a factory reset but it remains the same

Reactions: mat05
My new problem is notifications and notifications shade. For example. Messenger dont show notificafion in notification panel but it show chat heads

And second problem is notifications shade. İ saw only whatsapp notifications. İf i gave whatsapp message, whatsapp notifications look strange." Reply " button is very near to corner, "Whatsapp" name change the position. İ click android shade in settings and whatsapp notifications revert to normal. But after new message, everything is the same. Buggy notifications.

@ingbrzy can you research the problem?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.