MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

i have a problem with the twrp.
I have the xiaomi.eu rom in the version 12.1.2 installed on my poco f2 pro. Now i would install the stable version 12.0.8.
When i boot in the recovery mode twrp ask mey for a password to encrypt the data partition.
But i never set a password.
I try it with "default_password" without "" and wiht my pin. but didnt work.

Format data didnt work for me:
Unable wipe Data.
Unable to format to remove encryption.
Updating partition tables...
Failed to moun /data (Success)

Can any one told how i can decrypt the data partition?

I use twrp 3.4.1b-0328

Download MiFlash with the stock global 12.0.2 Fastboot Rom and flash it via MiFlash. Then Unlock again and flash twrp and then DIRTY flash 12.0.8.
Why do you want to downgrade? 12.1.2 is also a stable version

Download MiFlash with the stock global 12.0.2 Fastboot Rom and flash it via MiFlash. Then Unlock again and flash twrp and then DIRTY flash 12.0.8.

Thanks for your answer.
I want downgrade because the battery drain is too much.
If i flash the stock global rom must i wait again 7 days to unlock the bootloader?

Good joke that it is stable it is so laggy and bugged it should not have been released.
Mi 10 user
Would it be worth going from stable 12.1.3 to beta? Can i dirtyflash the beta over stable as it is a upgrade? Fingerprint issues or gpay working with beta?

Hi, How can I get the "LTE only" setting back ? "ve just upgrade from MIUI 11 to 12 and "prefer LTE" is not working well in my area.

How is it possible that the last stable of mi 10 pro china is version V12.0.6.0.QJACNXM and here the last stable is V12.1.2.0.RJACNXM?

Attachments

• mi 10 pro.JPG
    mi 10 pro.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 208
Hello friends,
Now for RN7 on miui eu 11 stable v2.. Works well.. Wise to upgrade to 12 stable? And how about the weekly's is that even better..? (If it improves anything) Greetings from the Netherlands

Can someone please help me sort this out? I have been using my phone from 11am until now and screen (display) is using the most of my battery. I'm on redmi note 7 stable version of the rom.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-26-17-19-19-119_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-26-17-19-19-119_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Hello guys,

i have a problem with the twrp.
I have the xiaomi.eu rom in the version 12.1.2 installed on my poco f2 pro. Now i would install the stable version 12.0.8.
When i boot in the recovery mode twrp ask mey for a password to encrypt the data partition.
But i never set a password.
I try it with "default_password" without "" and wiht my pin. but didnt work.

Format data didnt work for me:
Unable wipe Data.
Unable to format to remove encryption.
Updating partition tables...
Failed to moun /data (Success)

Can any one told how i can decrypt the data partition?

I use twrp 3.4.1b-0328
Not sure if anyone replied or you have got past it but it is same password as you put in when you unlock after reboot

When I want go from this stable to weekly, what I need to do? Sometimes when everything works well, became boring :D.
I have to say that i try dirty flash,and doesnt work.Again and again go in twrp.Than i try wipe data ,and the same thing,but now i format all data on internal memor ,so i dont have any more rom..

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Google pay does not work on this stable ROM but worked on the weekly before it was take away from my device.

When I want go from this stable to weekly, what I need to do? Sometimes when everything works well, became boring :D.
I have to say that i try dirty flash,and doesnt work.Again and again go in twrp.Than i try wipe data ,and the same thing,but now i format all data on internal memor ,so i dont have any more rom..

Dirty flash is possible but clean flash is recommended. ;)

Better ask here before trying things... I could gave you a "patch" to be able to boot after dirty flashing...

Dirty flash is possible but clean flash is recommended. ;)

Better ask here before trying things... I could gave you a "patch" to be able to boot after dirty flashing...
Well,i am ask before,but couldnt waiting .Now ,cause i dont have anymore rom on internal ,im trying via otg flash memory ,and get some error signal 7 ..

Well,i am ask before,but couldnt waiting .Now ,cause i dont have anymore rom on internal ,im trying via otg flash memory ,and get some error signal 7 ..
After "Format Data" in TWRP, you need to "Reboot" > "Recovery" to allow you to transfert files in your phone's storage. ;)

"Error 7" is a generic TWRP error, it can also mean zip ROM is corrupted (by example). :)

Reactions: zukenp
After "Format Data" in TWRP, you need to "Reboot" > "Recovery" to allow you to transfert files in your phone's storage. ;)

"Error 7" is a generic TWRP error, it can also mean zip ROM is corrupted (by example). :)

I install twrp 3.4.0.1 and good thing now i can install stable release.But again when try weekly 20.9.17 which is last one for mi 9t,i did wipe data,and reset twrp recovery ,than install rom ,again nothing,going in twrp..Or should i go on earlier weekly releases 2.6.11..

Last edited:
I install twrp 3.4.0.1 and good thing now i can install stable release.But again when try weekly 20.9.17 which is last one for mi 9t,i did wipe data,and reset twrp recovery ,than install rom ,again nothing,going in twrp..Or should i go on earlier weekly releases 2.6.11..
I instaled 20.9.17 on mi 9 and got bootloop at start , and i did format data so cant be about dirty flash , i think is some problems with those roms !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Reactions: zukenp
I had to installed some patch poney70 give me ,and tnx to him now working .

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Hello, permission notification does not seem to work for me (Mi Mix 3). Maps accesses location, but there is no notification, even though I have the feature turned on.
It's not something that's crucial, for sure, I was just wondering, why it might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.