MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Mi9 here. I updated the rom to Stable 12.0.5. Sometimes, just for less than a second, an error appears on the screen. Otherwise the rom is running smoothly.
Anyone else has the same issue? Thank you.

Hello everyone, First of all Great Job Devs And Keep Up The Great Work :)
And finally my first Xiaomi phone ever "Mi 10 Ultra" It will be in my hands very soon ;D

But I'm concerned about camera (front & back) in this rom is it working perfectly ?
Pls let me know if there's any bugs, lags..etc
Thanks In Advance
Peace

If you care about the camera stay on China rom for now. Many bugs and worse quality with EU rom at the moment.

Developers are working in it so better wait for next release

• Love
Reactions: BigBossTech
Hi, Mi9 here. I updated the rom to Stable 12.0.5. Sometimes, just for less than a second, an error appears on the screen. Otherwise the rom is running smoothly.
I think the health app is crashing, try to delete the health app data.

Reactions: mauro01
Coming from 12.0.5 QFJMIXM. Just need to flash rom using twrp, right? No data wipe or etc....

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Coming from 12.0.5 QFJMIXM. Just need to flash rom using twrp, right? No data wipe or etc....

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
You NEED to "Format Data" in TWRP (means "Wipe" => "Format Data" button then typing 'yes' to confirm) when coming from any Official Global ROM version. ;)

Reactions: w0rmed
You haven't received your phone yet? right?
So you have plenty of time left to have a search and read everything you must know from our several topics.
Search box is right top corner.
enjoy.

Thanks, i know that am old user on xda developers " same name "
And yes I actually did that and someone says there's greenish on front camera that why i asked
thanks again
have a great day

After updating to 12.0.5.0 the screen on time of my MI9 is halved. Got 5 hours before now it shuts down after 2.5 hours. Anybody with this issue?
Not me, on the other hand with my mi9 since this update miui 12.0.5 I have crashed apps.

I have exactly the same problem as you with my mi9 since the miui 12.0.5 update.

Hello guys, I was wondering if I can install this Stable version without needing any unlocking and without SD card?

Status
Not open for further replies.