MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mistake was not formatting the partition.

I made a full backup of the device (just by dragging all files in the Internal Storage to a backup drive). If I just drag this backup back into my phone and replace all the files currently there, will it work?
If you refer to the settings and the saves of the programs, no, you must have the root and a Titanium type application. However, if you have backed up to Google drive you will have all the applications installed after logging in to the Google account. You just have to remember all the passwords if you don't have a manager type bitwarden.

If you refer to the settings and the saves of the programs, no, you must have the root and a Titanium type application. However, if you have backed up to Google drive you will have all the applications installed after logging in to the Google account. You just have to remember all the passwords if you don't have a manager type bitwarden.
I understand. Because I am not sure if my apps are backed up to my Google drive or not, would it be possible to root the device now in its unusable state and try to back up all the application data?

I understand. Because I am not sure if my apps are backed up to my Google drive or not, would it be possible to root the device now in its unusable state and try to back up all the application data?
Now it could only save you a backup from twrp but I think you haven't done it before, it's too late. Arm yourself with a lot of patience and reinstall everything. It will serve as your experience in the future.

Now it could only save you a backup from twrp but I think you haven't done it before, it's too late. Arm yourself with a lot of patience and reinstall everything. It will serve as your experience in the future.
If I backup my data partition from TWRP now, can I wipe it, flash stable, and recover data? Or will that not work?

If u backup now , u backup the soft which u have now in your phone and dont work , best is format data and put corect version from your pc or if u have card save your version on card and flash it again and set all your stuff. After u can make a backup to have it for dark days if u messed up in future!!!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

If u backup now , u backup the soft which u have now in your phone and dont work , best is format data and put corect version from your pc or if u have card save your version on card and flash it again and set all your stuff. After u can make a backup to have it for dark days if u messed up in future!!!

Ok, I understand :( Would it at least be possible to recover some application data and get a list of all my installed applications. I have a lot of installed apps and some of them were installed via APK - so I want to at least get a list so I can reinstall

Ok, I understand :( Would it at least be possible to recover some application data and get a list of all my installed applications. I have a lot of installed apps and some of them were installed via APK - so I want to at least get a list so I can reinstall

try twrp to copy all apk files of all installed applications

I see, thank you. How do I access the pendrive once I plug it into my phone? How can I copy all the files to the pendrive?

if it does not see the external archive directly as connected, go to mount usb. then from the file manager navigate to the location of the files to copy etc etc

Hi, I installed MIUI 12, coming from Stable 11. Themes are not working in my Mi 9. I made a mistake and changed the wallpaper, now I can't go back to Superwallpaper. Every time I press the Superwallpaper button, it fies back to main menu.

MIUI 12.0.1
Mi 9 Global

Hi, I'm using the last weekly. Do i have to make a clean install to use a stable rom? I use a Mi 9

Hi, I'm using the last weekly. Do i have to make a clean install to use a stable rom? I use a Mi 9
Yea formatd data is mandatory if u wanna pass from weekly to stable or viceversa !!!

Reactions: Pecas93
Problem with launch Mars theme
On my mi9 it gives me Mars on lock screen, but on mi10 pro, i can not choose ??
Is there a solution ??

Edit : ok i find the solution in menu, wallpaper

Last edited:
Problem with launch Mars theme
On my mi9 it gives me Mars on lock screen, but on mi10 pro, i can not choose ??
Is there a solution ??

Can you please try if the "do not disturb" mode is still broken on Mi 10 Pro? With the Miui 11 if you set to receive calls from anyone, notifications won't mute.....

The new camera UI just hides the 108MP and 5X options. It's there.
In order to use 5X you need to tap and hold the zoom.
108MP is in Pro or in a different menu / pulldown.
I would think the devs would have noticed that before they realsed this rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.