MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look bad on mine.

This is actually bad compared to what it was like with Andriod 9 and Miui 10. And by bad I mean, battery drain went from 24-28 hours to 14-18. So I'm not sure if you ever had a chance to use Miui 10, but battery consumption wise, that was the most efficient for Mi9. Not sure about the other models, as everybody is reporting different behaviour.

Mi 9T Pro. Downloaded Today.

I get force close when i click on Superwallpaper :(

Edit: Force Closes only when System Language is set to German. In English, it works fine.
The same here! Thanks for the hint, so I change it in English and thereafter switch back to German

Reactions: DudeRM3
Hey guys.
I have a little question: In order to root the phone should I install the Magisk with the ROM ('Add another zip') like it use to be couple years ago, or after installing it?

thank

Hey guys.
I have a little question: In order to root the phone should I install the Magisk with the ROM ('Add another zip') like it use to be couple years ago, or after installing it?

thank
I always add with "add another file" and after installation I click wipe cache.
It always worked without problems for me

Hi,
Have you observed low call volume trouble after miui 12?
İt happened to me on my Whyred..

I always add with "add another file" and after installation I click wipe cache.
It always worked without problems for me

Thank you.

I am currently on version MIUI Global 11.0.1 (An Original ROM from the store).
Are there any other specific steps I should take (wipe/clean any folder)?

Hello, I'm very new here but I would like to know if it's the good place to ask if this miui 12 work on redmi note 8 pro (since it work for redmi note 8)

Hello guys, how to update from 11.2 weekly to 12 stable? need to format data?
Hello, what's your phone?

It's always recommended to "Format Data" if you change of "branch" (Stable <-> Weekly) but, in this case, it's seems to be an update and not a downgrade so... you can try to dirty flash. ;)

Hey guys.First time EU rom for me.Im coming from EvoX which I liked very much!MIUI 12 looks pretty neat!So.Now that I have flashed the stable one on my Mi9T Pro..and let's say I want to go for the beta (which is like an upgrade,not a downgrade of course) how do I do that?Do I dirty flash over the stable?Or do I wipe and flash clean the beta one?How exactly?And most importantly:Is it worth it?Is it better?Less bugs?Better optimization or anything?

Thanks everyone!
If you're going from stable to weekly you're OK with dirty flash. I only format every 6 months or so just for my peace of mind. But personally I only had to wipe once in the last years and that was because of encryption. I'd say you're OK with dirty flashing always if you're already on xiaomi.eu rom. As for stable VS weekly. I've always been on weekly and I've been satisfied. You'll get the occasional bug but nothing major and most are fixed from one week to the other.

If you try to add a new Phone number to an contact that already exists the contact apps crashes. Phone is Mi9t
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
    at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(Unknown Source:27)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Proxy package com.android.providers.contacts from uid 10023 or calling package com.android.providers.contacts from uid 10047 not allowed to perform READ_CALL_LOG
    at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:36)
    at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:3)
    at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:11)
    at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.query(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:77)
    at android.content.ContentResolver.query(Unknown Source:4)
    at com.android.contacts.picker.RecentLoader.loadInBackground(Unknown Source:43)
    at com.android.contacts.picker.RecentLoader.loadInBackground(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.content.AsyncTaskLoader.onLoadInBackground(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.content.AsyncTaskLoader$LoadTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.content.AsyncTaskLoader$LoadTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
    at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(Unknown Source:20)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    ... 3 more

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanya0321
Because beta is always newer, stable will not has the latest features

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Hi. I'm David from Catalonia, in Spain. Since I've seen in your signature that YOU are an cc9 owner like me, I have some questions I would like to ask you.
I'm just thinking to flash a MIUI12 stable rom. I'm waiting 168 hours till my device will be unlocked. After the rom flashing, can I lock the bootloader again?
The new rom updates will be via OTA?
In my actual stock rom I get some freezes when I am using the camera. Is it fixed in the stable miui12 rom in our device?
Thank's in advance.

hello. mi9tpro can't change battery style. only i?
Work fine for me, I don't have any problems or bugs ot Mi 9T Pro for now on MIUI 12.0.1.0 stable
60e73001addb46dc5a210097cf3fe840.jpg

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

If you're going from stable to weekly you're OK with dirty flash. I only format every 6 months or so just for my peace of mind. But personally I only had to wipe once in the last years and that was because of encryption. I'd say you're OK with dirty flashing always if you're already on xiaomi.eu rom. As for stable VS weekly. I've always been on weekly and I've been satisfied. You'll get the occasional bug but nothing major and most are fixed from one week to the other.
Yeah I am stable now.Some here say its better to format eveything and clean flash the beta from the beginning.Dont know who to believe haha :p .I am wondering if I encounter any problems ,mainly at the beginning..Is it even gonna boot up,or will it stuck at Mi logo? :p

Yeah I am stable now.Some here say its better to format eveything and clean flash the beta from the beginning.Dont know who to believe haha :p .I am wondering if I encounter any problems ,mainly at the beginning..Is it even gonna boot up,or will it stuck at Mi logo? :p
I'm mostly certain that you'll be ok if you've done flashing before. As for me... like I said.. 99% I dirty flash without any issues. But that's just me.... I can only talk from my experience. Maybe I was just lucky. But tell you what... Do a back-up, apps... Photos and Whatsapp should be enough ... Dirty flash but take into consideration that in a worst case scenario you'll have to login again into all your apps. It's not the end of the world... You'll have to waste 20 minutes to put everything back together. Anyway, at the end of the day... Do what your comfortable with and you'll be OK. Happy flashing

I'm mostly certain that you'll be ok if you've done flashing before. As for me... like I said.. 99% I dirty flash without any issues. But that's just me.... I can only talk from my experience. Maybe I was just lucky. But tell you what... Do a back-up, apps... Photos and Whatsapp should be enough ... Dirty flash but take into consideration that in a worst case scenario you'll have to login again into all your apps. It's not the end of the world... You'll have to waste 20 minutes to put everything back together. Anyway, at the end of the day... Do what your comfortable with and you'll be OK. Happy flashing
Will try to dirty flash.Do I wipe any partitions?If so, which partitions exactly?

Will try to dirty flash.Do I wipe any partitions?If so, which partitions exactly?
Nah... Only cache and dalvik cache. Flash magisk... And then again cache and dalvik cache just to be sure even if it's not actually needed. Give it a try and if you need any assistance ... We're always here

Whats the status of encryption in xiaomi.eu ROM these days? Is it working properly now?

Last time I checked some years ago it was not supported properly, now I'm considering the ROM again for a new device (Mi Note 10 Lite), so would appreciate some feedback as encryption is mandatory for me.

Thanks!
It's working for me on mi 10 pro

Reactions: Ksdin
Hi. I'm David from Catalonia, in Spain. Since I've seen in your signature that YOU are an cc9 owner like me, I have some questions I would like to ask you.
I'm just thinking to flash a MIUI12 stable rom. I'm waiting 168 hours till my device will be unlocked. After the rom flashing, can I lock the bootloader again?
The new rom updates will be via OTA?
In my actual stock rom I get some freezes when I am using the camera. Is it fixed in the stable miui12 rom in our device?
Thank's in advance.
You can lock bootloader,but it deletes all data when you lock and unlock,and i don't think you can update custom rom like eu, with locked bootloader,you need twrp recovery,eu does do ota update, just flash the rom and enjoy and learn more and you can keep updating your pyxis,,,no problems

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: smielox
Status
Not open for further replies.