MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, what's your phone?

It's always recommended to "Format Data" if you change of "branch" (Stable <-> Weekly) but, in this case, it's seems to be an update and not a downgrade so... you can try to dirty flash. ;)

Hey Thanks for the reply! It's a mi 9t davinci

Hi, I have the Mi 10 Pro (China version) . Bootloader is unlocked.
I flash TWRP, adb-pushed the MIUI12 Rom and once I install I get this message:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

Any help would be very appreciated

Hi, did you manage to solve the problem? I have the same issue

Before, Capricorn (Mi 5s) appeared on the list of stable miui12 devices elegible, then I read here that they removed it because it was android 8.
But wouldn't it be like miui.EU to launch at least unofficial builds ported from miui12 to the device?
I am saddened by the news.

There is no Stable for Mi 8 yet...

There won't be MIUI 12 for Oreo devices.

Mi 5 (gemini) is not in the list, not sure what you're talking about.

Select "Classic" in "Home screen" settings. You'll then see "Swipe up on the Home screen" and "Swipe up search provider". It's not available in App drawer mode, obviously.

On the first list of the miui.EU 12 stable there were Oreo devices, why give up on carrying the ROM for them?

Can anyone help me with a problem?
If I install xiaomi.eu on a K30 PRO ZOOM, I have to take care about some issues?
I risk to brick the device?
Xan you tell me the risks?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: meodoimeo
Mi 9T Pro here.

Dirty flashed 12.0.2 over 12.0.1

- Force Close on SuperWallpapers is fixed now.

Big Nice!

Why don't we have medium size in fonts? I have only small and large. Also fonts are so thin. How do I make it like usual MIUI 11? Thanks.

Reactions: alexriego
Reactions: smielox
Why I got this message after I want to add a contact to emergency sos?
fd5d34ef39618a30651d804f36c4f5ae.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I switched from V 12.0.1.0 to V 12.0.2.0 on OTA and I did not make system wipe etc. while passing. There was no problem, but it says ''system update running in background" in the notification bar. It goes away when I open the system update in apps and clear memory, but it comes whenever I restart the system. Nothing happens when I click on the notification. I think it's a bug.

There was no problem, but it says ''system update running in background" in the notification bar. It goes away when I open the system update in apps and clear memory, but it comes whenever I restart the system. Nothing happens when I click on the notification. I think it's a bug.
Not at all. Just setup notification for updater to not show notification while background. There option to keep notification on download and etc for updater app.

Reactions: CaptainZeus23
Not at all. Just setup notification for updater to not show notification while background. There option to keep notification on download and etc for updater app.

Idk, I have never saw that before. When I was using 12.0.1 it wasn't there. Maybe before I used OTA for the system update, system update app's notification was off. Then because of the using OTA service it went on.

Reactions: CaptainZeus23
Status
Not open for further replies.