MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it works with my Mi10Pro global as expected

Well... the problem is... what do you mean "as expected"?
Try to activate do not disturbe mode, try to set calls notification to "Anyone" in DND settings.
Do you still receive notifications from apps? Like Telegram, whatsapp etc etc.....

I just installed the k20 pro rom, it took work, because it was the first time I did it on a xiaomi. Now just test. Thank you.

(K20 pro) have anyone got an error but I'm not?
After finishing the call must lock the screen and reopen to restore brightness
(I use Google translate)

I am right now at miui.eu 10.5 updated it via the updated, but it always says I have the newest version. Didn't really thought about updates till now, and now I am overwhelmed. Don't don't really know if I have to update older versions first.

And I don't know which file is for my phone there isn't any note which one is for the mi8/Dipper, but many have the phone in the file name (just nothing about the mi8.

Can anyone help a lost user?

The phone is already unlocked and since I did this to get the older versions on the phone.

I am right now at miui.eu 10.5 updated it via the updated, but it always says I have the newest version. Didn't really thought about updates till now, and now I am overwhelmed. Don't don't really know if I have to update older versions first.

And I don't know which file is for my phone there isn't any note which one is for the mi8/Dipper, but many have the phone in the file name (just nothing about the mi8.

Can anyone help a lost user?

The phone is already unlocked and since I did this to get the older versions on the phone.
Stable MIUI 12 ROM is not released for Mi 8 yet. ;)

Reactions: TheHoff
Problémám van az Android Auto-val a MIUI 12.0.2.0 alatt. Az autó azt mondja, hogy a telefon nem csatlakozik. Minden engedély engedélyezve van. A múlt héten gyári alaphelyzetbe állítottam. Az AA a legújabb verzió frissítéséig dolgozott. Mi 9.

Last edited:
Folks, am I right that Anti-rollback (ARB) is not enabled in EU version of the MIUI ROM be it V11 or V12?

I just wanted to be clear on this so that I can happily flash between weekly and stable of V11 and V12 interchangeably to try things out and that switching back and forth will not increase my device's rollback index? Confirm?

And by the time I am ready to sell my device in a year or two, my rollback index still allows me to flash back stock CN MIUI ROM using Mi Flash Tool and finally lock back the bootloader without getting the device brick?

Appreciate if an expert or a member of the project team confirm if this understanding is correct? A million thanks!!

I see HMNote7Pro marked as Android 9 in the device list which is different from "Android 10" in weekly builds. Is there anythings wrong ?

Whats the status of encryption in xiaomi.eu ROM these days? Is it working properly now?

Last time I checked some years ago it was not supported properly, now I'm considering the ROM again for a new device (Mi Note 10 Lite), so would appreciate some feedback as encryption is mandatory for me.

+1. Would like to know too if encryption is working in either MIUI 12 or 11. And whether does it trigger password/pattern prompt when boot into the latest LRTeam TWRP?
Thanks for any confirmation and info!

If you're going from stable to weekly you're OK with dirty flash. I only format every 6 months or so just for my peace of mind. But personally I only had to wipe once in the last years and that was because of encryption. I'd say you're OK with dirty flashing always if you're already on xiaomi.eu rom. As for stable VS weekly. I've always been on weekly and I've been satisfied. You'll get the occasional bug but nothing major and most are fixed from one week to the other.

Hi Catani84, as I'm quite new to this, may I ask why the need to format every 6mths or so? What does it improves? And what method did you use to backup everything and restore back your data after that? Let's say if using nandroid backup on data partition and then restore back won't that also restore back some of the redundant stuff meant to be formatted away in the first place.

Miui 12 is too slow and lagging on mi 9T.
Stable version stiill has a lot of annoying bugs.

Last edited:
Hi, I have a pochopone f2 pro (redmi k30 pro) .
With original miui rom v11.0.60 when I tried to send netflix/amazon/hbo/disney to my lg tv , smartphone crash/blocked .
Screen mirroring ok , the problem is with this apps series/movies.

I tried with original chinese rom miui v12 and nothing. Error

I tried old trick , with fingerprint widevine l1 certified pay mode but nothing.

This rom v12 can send netflix/amazon etc to my lg tv?

With a samsung galaxy note 9 and huawei p30 pro , both send hbo/amazon etc to my tv without problem.

I tried android 11 beta 1 and cast to my tv without problem, but when I tried amazon,disney,hbo etc....
Surprise mobile do not crash/blocked but black screen in tv, you select play and tv black screen, return to main menu of app and tv show app.

All xiaomi original roms and android 11 beta , failed with screen cast netflix/hbo apps.

With huawei/samsung ok.

xiaomi pocophone have widevine L1 max sessions 20, huawei p30 pro 64 sessions.
I do not know/understand.
drm permissions or certificates ?
where is the problem?
xiaomi do not pay anything?

Last edited:
I see HMNote7Pro marked as Android 9 in the device list which is different from "Android 10" in weekly builds. Is there anythings wrong ?
The list isn't maintained regularly enough... We just have other priorities, like the ROMs themselves.

Reactions: Gr.Jun
HI , I flashed MIUI12 stable on my MI10 ( UMI ) without Magisk . It's all good , but I got CTS profile Match Failed.
I suspect this cause an app failed to open. I've re-flashed once but in vain.
How can i fix this ?
125304.jpg

HI , I flashed MIUI12 stable on my MI10 ( UMI ) without Magisk . It's all good , but I got CTS profile Match Failed.
I suspect this cause an app failed to open. I've re-flashed once but in vain.
How can i fix this ?
Hello, can you tell me the Android security patch date of this Mi 10 ROM (12.0.1.0)?

Status
Not open for further replies.