MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we customize lock screen shortcuts & fingerprint shortcuts?

As you can see there's still some Chinese apps left .

HI , I flashed MIUI12 stable on my MI10 ( UMI ) without Magisk . It's all good , but I got CTS profile Match Failed.
I suspect this cause an app failed to open. I've re-flashed once but in vain.
How can i fix this ?
View attachment 30797
Same here, tried with a full wipe but no luck...
Ps: of course Google pay isn't working...

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Can we customize lock screen shortcuts & fingerprint shortcuts?

As you can see there's still some Chinese apps left .

View attachment 30824
So don't use the custom lockscreen that comes with your theme... sheesh...

Hi, the poco F1 is in the list. but im not seeing the rom file in the links (tried both of them)
Thank you for that useful information. Now please wait patiently until Xiaomi releases MIUI 12 for POCO F1.

Reactions: masterross
Hello. In the list you are saying that there is already a MIUI 12 stable version for the Mi 9 SE, but I didn't see the link to download.

on xiaomi mi 10, I installed the last rom without root. from today from this error on google pay, is it possible to solve?
ps, i only have the bootloader unlocked with twrp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-10-06-57-56-689_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-06-57-56-689_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 233
Phone: Xiaomi 10 Pro

After flash this stable rom, it goes well for a while.
I restore some apps from backup, reboot, then it go fastboot screen.
Now it can only enter twrp, just like os disapper.

Last edited:
Phone: Xiaomi 10 Pro

After flash this stable rom, it goes well for a while.
I restore some apps from backup, reboot, then it go fastboot screen.
Now it can only enter twrp, just like os disapper.
Unfortunately under "dynamic partition" if you restore some system apps you break things, because system and vendor stay read only and you forced RW rights.
Today we modify system via any file explorer with root access and at the end and BEFORE any reboot we disable root right.
I hope my simple explanation is clear enough.

Reactions: TWKYA
Unfortunately under "dynamic partition" if you restore some system apps you break things, because system and vendor stay read only and you forced RW rights.
Today we modify system via any file explorer with root access and at the end and BEFORE any reboot we disable root right.
I hope my simple explanation is clear enough.

Thanks!
In addition, in TWRP I wipe cache, it shows "Failed to mount '/vendor' (Read-only file system)", this is why I can't get into os?
If I go to /data/data and delete some may cause break things apps, it will works?

--
I've install magisk+edxposed, and disable all magisk module via magisk mm in TWRP, but it doesn't work.

Thanks!
In addition, in TWRP I wipe cache, it shows "Failed to mount '/vendor' (Read-only file system)", this is why I can't get into os?
If I go to /data/data and delete some may cause break things apps, it will works?

--
I've install magisk+edxposed, and disable all magisk module via magisk mm in TWRP, but it doesn't work.
clean your phone to restart with less trouble. If you reflash the rom don't forget to delete Magisk modules you have already installed.

Reactions: TWKYA
First attempt was just update from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.1.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10 to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.4.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10 . Second one clean flash.
Same issue with a clean flash?
Is the safety net/CTS profile ok now?

First attempt was just update from xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.1.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10 to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.0.4.0.QJBCNXM_v12-10 . Second one clean flash.
the same issue on my Mi10
first tried to upgrade 12.0.1.0 - 12.0.4.0 - camera failed to connect
second flashed with data format, camera still failed

UPD: flashed 12.0.1 with data format, camera is ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.