MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ROM 20.5.18 installed on Mi Max 3. When in September they stop updating the weekly ROM, can I install the stable ROM? If so, can anyone tell me how it's done?

Which recovery TWRP you use for Xiaomi Mi 10???
I cant install 12.0.4 xiaomi eu rom from TWRP on site

I'm on lavender MIUI 11 latest stable. To upgrade to MIUI 12 stable, i've downloaded zip image on internal memory and when i choose update package from updater i receive an alert to insert password on reboot if data partition is crypted.
I dont know which password....i've always updated rom via OTA updater, and never asked me for password
Anyone can help me???
(Recovery installed is Twrp)

Can anyone using stable MIUI 12 on lavender state how the battery backup is, and also overall performance.

Can it be used as a daily driver?

Battery quite good actually. Even slightly better I find than stable 11. Very stable and smooth as olive oil in a hot pan. I didn't expect to be thís satisfied. Even with kernel audiutor engaged to cpu 1747 clocksp limited to save battery, it's still super smooth and reliable.

Good luck

I'm on lavender MIUI 11 latest stable. To upgrade to MIUI 12 stable, i've downloaded zip image on internal memory and when i choose update package from updater i receive an alert to insert password on reboot if data partition is crypted.
I dont know which password....i've always updated rom via OTA updater, and never asked me for password
Anyone can help me???

Lavender hast a very s****y encryption. Try to install the latest orangefox and hope this will solve the problem. I had that encryption problem twice and no solution and had to format data both times. Maybe u can install the .zip again over orangefox and it works but first of all install orangefox recovery.

im using miui 11.0.1 QFGMIXM official firmware on my redmi note 7 now i want to install eu rom on it, anybody tell me it is must to wipe data before installing eu rom on my device? please reply

Anyone can help me???
Orangefox should help.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: Adeolu
My MI 9T Pro, Xiaomi album recycling bucket function using recovery or deletion will cause a flashback, my version is 12.0.3 stable version, please ask if there is a solution, thank you.

Is Miui 12 stable in lavender now android 10 or is it still android 9?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Battery quite good actually. Even slightly better I find than stable 11. Very stable and smooth as olive oil in a hot pan. I didn't expect to be thís satisfied. Even with kernel audiutor engaged to cpu 1747 clocksp limited to save battery, it's still super smooth and reliable.

Good luck

Better than STABLE 11??
That's almost hard to believe, going by d bad reviews people are giving about d poor BB being encountered MIUI 12.

But please bro, what's ur SOT like?

I want to install MIUI 12 on a weekly MIUI 11, but first I want to perform a TWRP backup. The problem is, I can't do a backup because my MI9SE doesn't have an sdcard. I'm on Orangefox recovery, how can I do to have a full backup? Thanks

Hi there,
with MIUI 11 i think it was preset, that in network frequencies lte/umts auto (prl) was used as a standard. Also for battery drain issues.

I just updated my Mi9SE to MIUI 12 and the parameters are set back to lte/td-scdma/gsm (... or wcdma. Not sure, because i already swtichedt to the other settings...)

So every time i make a restart, the old settings are set again. I'm writing this, because in my case, there is a change in battery drain, when i do not switch to LTE/UMTS auto (PRL).

Maybe is is posible to change the settings again in further builds. Thanks in advance and stay healthy.

How can help me?
I have to apply the downloaded MIUI 12 (zip file) from orange recovery, and not from the "updater" app?
Thanks
You can do it both ways, I did it from the updater app.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Reactions: ddj123
I want to install MIUI 12 on a weekly MIUI 11, but first I want to perform a TWRP backup. The problem is, I can't do a backup because my MI9SE doesn't have an sdcard. I'm on Orangefox recovery, how can I do to have a full backup? Thanks
I am not using OrangeFox, but am using TWRP unofficial by Mauronofrio in my Mi 9. But basically, you can do a nandroid backup from within the custom recovery. It will be stored in the TWRP folder in the internal storage. You can then copy the backup files to your laptop/desktop for safekeeping.

The size of the backup is quite large, roughly between 15 and 25 GB, depending on the number of apps you have installed. So you must have sufficient free space in your internal storage to make a backup.

You can also use OTG-USB if you don't have enough internal storage for a full nandroid backup. ;)

Reactions: REDMI_GT
hello every one,
i'm in trouble im flashing twrp in my redmi note 7 global device but after flashing it ask me for password. i wipe my data and its works but when i boot my device on system and again boot on recovery twrp disappear and xiaomi official recovery are coming. i try orangefox recovery latest and old version but same. any body tell me the permanent install method please.
i Use TWRP 3.4.0-0 Offical in TWRP.ME flash OrangeFox Offical R11 Link Download OrangeFox Offical here
Maybe, you need SDCard Storage while Flash OrangeFox if TWRP want password (SDCard will not question Password)
After use OrangeFox Flash any Rom EU. Not need Password. Goodluck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.