Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-05-21-17-23-376_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-05-21-17-23-376_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 366
A small solution I found is to use the Schedule Power Off/On feature in the Battery section of settings.. This can help reboot the device automatically every night (or whenever you know for sure that you are not using the device)
I set my to 2:30AM to power off and 2:31AM to power back on.. Sort of a quick auto reboot.. This is in order to completely flush the ram (and whatever might be having a memory leak, which I suspect)
You guys can try it out.. Hope it helpsView attachment 31278
What theme is this. Status bar Looks dope

To stabilize the peaks (cpu), I installed kernel audiutor apk (free), clocked to 1747, gpu bit lower to your taste maybe, and boost frequency core (1) disabled.

Still snappy and fast enough, great performance. Less heat and more rounded battery use. (Tip)

(And if you like for battery / ram: greenify.. Always good.)

What ever rom I flash, I always have this

Good luck
Could you please explain how to do this?
I'd like to try it..

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

HI , do you have any 5G signal issue ?
I think there's something wrong with my MI10 , How can i check if my phone's modem is working properly?

Eu stable 12.0.7 , Band 78 here for 5G signal I think. Thanks!

HI , do you have any 5G signal issue ?
I think there's something wrong with my MI10 , How can i check if my phone's modem is working properly?

Eu stable 12.0.7 , Band 78 here for 5G signal I think. Thanks!
Same here, doesn't find 5g network. I think because the provider use 5G over DSS

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

12.4.0 update for mi 9t. Any wipe should I do or notnihg? I forgot what I did last time, it's was long time ago :)

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

12.4.0 update for mi 9t. Any wipe should I do or notnihg? I forgot what I did last time, it's was long time ago :)

I updated from 12.0.3 automatically, with no problems.

To stabilize the peaks (cpu), I installed kernel audiutor apk (free), clocked to 1747, gpu bit lower to your taste maybe, and boost frequency core (1) disabled.

Still snappy and fast enough, great performance. Less heat and more rounded battery use. (Tip)

(And if you like for battery / ram: greenify.. Always good.)

What ever rom I flash, I always have this

Good luck

Thanks for the tip! I hope this will fix things, since yesterday I had to charge my phone twice because of the huge battery drain!
A question: have I to keep Kernel Audiutor (or Franco Kernel Manager or whataver) always opened or can I close it after having set settings?

Reactions: murilo_foletto
Nothing if you mean visually or similar , just security patch is 1.7.

Hi,

I have a Redmi K30i 5G and its updater shows a new version ( V12.0.5.0.QGICNXM) found just now. I tried to download it manually, but I could only find a ROM dated back to July. I see there is a new version for K30 5G just two days ago and it has the same version number V12.0.5.0.QGICNXM

Is the new version on my K30i updater a mistake?

Thanks
This is a mistake, don't update K30i 5G with a K30 5G ROM, it could mess up the camera.

Reactions: hahagogo and HJIG.
Hoy he instalado la versión estable en mi Redmi Note 7 y me ha parecido muy bien lograda, fluida, da una sensación agradable al usar el teléfono, excelente interfaz y suaves transiciones. Excelente trabajo, hay unas pequeñas cosas en la traducción al español, que seguramente se vam puliendo en las actualizaciones futuras
Muchas gracias!!!

Hoy he instalado la versión estable en mi Redmi Note 7 y me ha parecido muy bien lograda, fluida, da una sensación agradable al usar el teléfono, excelente interfaz y suaves transiciones. Excelente trabajo, hay unas pequeñas cosas en la traducción al español, que seguramente se vam puliendo en las actualizaciones futuras
Muchas gracias!!!
English please.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello guys, I have a Mi Note 10 and I just tried to update to the 12 version, but when I try to install it with orange fox or TWRP, at the end it reports me the error:

E2001: Failed to flash vendor partition.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7

I tried to go to manage partitions -> Vendor -> Repair Fs but it also reports an error:

Error 4: Unable to repair Vendor.

Do anyone has any hint on how to solve this?

Edit: Forget it guys, just flashed original rom and everything came back to normal.

Last edited:
My Device K20 pro
After upgrading to MIUI 12 Global OTA yesterday, fingerprint unlock stopped working. When I select fingerprint unlock in settings to switch it on and enter my PIN, phone goes dark and restarts (MIUI splash screen). Any suggestions? Phone is stock and not rooted.
Additional info: from CIT menu I ran the fingerprint sensor test. Result shows: all success. Next test (Fod fingerprint input test)

Sorry for my English not good

Last edited:
Hi! Ive noticed that the date in lockscreen became just numbers and stopped displaying the date in words is it possible that we get the old one?

And here's a minor text overlapping issue in Mi 8 12.0.1.0

And when I use the Hide notch and move status bar with no recent apps theres a bug the No recent items text starts below acting like Hide notch is off then moves up.

Here is the screenshots from screen record as I cant upload the video

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-51-36-127_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-51-36-127_com.android.settings.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-57-15-247_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-57-15-247_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-57-16-740_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-07-12-57-16-740_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Redmi 6 Pro users beware!

Do not install the new stable MIUI 12 if you were using the last weekly beta from February!
Messenger and Mi Backup will give a database error and quit. "Cannot downgrade database from 112 to 111" or something like that.

Going from beta to stable is a downgrade and requires a wipe, but silly me, I assumed that MIUI 12 would be an upgrade from a 6 month old beta of the previous version! Oops.

I don't know if there's anything the EU team can do about this.
If they can't fix it, I guess it's either wait for the next stable, or wipe and start over for us old weekly users who want to use MIUI 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.