MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because "supported" doesn't mean "already released". No China Stable, no Xiaomi.eu Stable.
So I suppose to understand that the Xiaomi.eu Stable releases were not built from the Xiaomi.eu weekly releases but the China Stable ones? Thank you for the information.
Some more questions.
Is there any way to change the system apps' permissions (such as some weird permissions like "accessing device info" or "reading contacts" of the Calculator app) or I have to accept those permissions (or root then remove those apps) if I want to use a Xiaomi phone? Can you please tell me or help me to indicate which system apps are safe to remove?

So I suppose to understand that the Xiaomi.eu Stable releases were not built from the Xiaomi.eu weekly releases but the China Stable ones? Thank you for the information.
Of course... We don't invent Stable ROM versions, those are the original version names from official Stable ROMs.

Is there any way to change the system apps' permissions (such as some weird permissions like "accessing device info" or "reading contacts" of the Calculator app) or I have to accept those permissions (or root then remove those apps) if I want to use a Xiaomi phone?
You can't touch most permissions for system apps without root. This is by design. Do so at your own responsibility.

Can you please tell me or help me to indicate which system apps are safe to remove?
The apps that are safe to remove can already be disabled. The rest are either unsafe to disable/remove because it breaks certain features, or we don't know the side effects yet. Again, any changes you do to our ROMs are at your own responsibility.

If I have a Redmi Note 9 Pro bought in Europe, what version I need to install?

Hi All,

Help needed. Has anybody tested Android Auto on MIUI 12? I got this error message when i plugged my phone into my car audio system. My previous phone Oppo with Android 10 got no issue running.

Thanks in advance.
Reinstall android auto apk to solve this problem.

Gửi từ Mi 9T của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

I have flashed HMNote7Pro ROM and everything works well so far. One concern is that after rebooting to TWRP the storage device seems to be encrypted (some random strings in folders and files' name), it did not happen when I had flashed miui11 ROMs before

I have flashed HMNote7Pro ROM and everything works well so far. One concern is that after rebooting to TWRP the storage device seems to be encrypted (some random strings in folders and files' name), it did not happen when I had flashed miui11 ROMs before
TWRP doesn't request a pin when you reboot?
Symptom like old TWRP with no encryption support, find a new one or get Orangefox latest twrp.
Have a search here for more details.

Reactions: Poney70
Formatting data is mandatory. Remember to flash DFE (Disable Force Encryption) zip after installing any ROM in order to prevent this encryption problem.

Reactions: Gr.Jun
Someone has managed to run MIUI12 on HMS2? I still have bootloop.
- format /data before - nope
- format /data afer - nope
- relock bootloader and do smth - nope
- update from MIUI11 - nope

What I'm doing wrong? woesome :(

Someone has managed to run MIUI12 on HMS2? I still have bootloop.
- format /data before - nope
- format /data afer - nope
- relock bootloader and do smth - nope
- update from MIUI11 - nope

What I'm doing wrong? woesome :(
The safest way I think is to flash MIUI 11 China Stable ROM via MiFlash. After doing this, format data and reboot to recovery and then flash xiaomi.eu zip. It should work.

+1 for your points 1 and 3 on a MiMix2S (polaris) (So sad, that it will be abandoned in September already. OIS and Notchless with SDM845 is still unmatched on a Xiaomi device. The only thing missing for me is an oled screen and two days power / 10h+ Screen time).
Auto brightness is 50% too dark in minimum position at least and also at brighter stages, it could go lighter with the ambient light.
Battery drain due to screen consumption is also heavy for the overall usage.
Battery drain also in the last weekly. It gets really hot when additional sunlight shines on it. not good!

Is this Rom doesn't have update at all ?
I installed since 3 weeks ago and still the same version no application update no change at all !

Is this Rom doesn't have update at all ?
I installed since 3 weeks ago and still the same version no application update no change at all !
Xiaomi.eu depends on China ROMs; hence, no China updates means no xiaomi.eu updates. Another thing you mentioned is application updates. Just think about that many applications of Xiaomi get updated almost every day. Developers have been already dealing with fixing the bugs, de-bloating etc. It would be so wasteful to re-upload ROMs with just updated applications, but you can update them manually by downloading and installing APKs.

Reactions: Ahmad nakzan
The safest way I think is to flash MIUI 11 China Stable ROM via MiFlash. After doing this, format data and reboot to recovery and then flash xiaomi.eu zip. It should work.
No effect.
I do format /data->yes->install ROM and got bootloop since boot to TWRP :/

• Sad
Reactions: ruhullah58
No effect.
I do format /data->yes->install ROM and got bootloop since boot to TWRP :/
I had the same.problem on RN7, I changed to Orangefox 10.2 and I formatted data ( no wipe) and the ROM stated ok.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

... but you can update them manually by downloading and installing APKs.
It's not possible to update system apps on our ROMs, exactly for the reason you stated: "Developers have been already dealing with fixing the bugs, de-bloating etc."
(This doesn't include Google apps, which can be updated from APKs normally)
He should not try to mess with system apps, since this means they would not be patched.

Updated to the latest 12.0.5 stable for my poco f2 Pro and the ambient light sensor is going haywire.

While auto-brightness it on, the screen dims until I cannot see much eventhough I have good amount of light around me.

As for outdoor, the brightness doesn't increase to the point where I can see my screen under bright sunlight.

Please fix it.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Updated to the latest 12.0.5 stable for my poco f2 Pro and the ambient light sensor is going haywire.

While auto-brightness it on, the screen dims until I cannot see much eventhough I have good amount of light around me.

As for outdoor, the brightness doesn't increase to the point where I can see my screen under bright sunlight.

Please fix it.

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk
We don't have access to such functions, this is on a deeper level, probably driver/kernel.

Mi 9SE

Here you can sebe what's happening on my phone. It's shifting from high to low automatically

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Formatting data is mandatory. Remember to flash DFE (Disable Force Encryption) zip after installing any ROM in order to prevent this encryption problem.
Are you sure it is THE solution, promoting DFE to people that doesn't know that removing encryption makes their phone unencrypted at safety risk like open book with TWRP installed!
They have better to do clean install with the TWRP latest that support encryption.

It's not possible to update system apps on our ROMs, exactly for the reason you stated: "Developers have been already dealing with fixing the bugs, de-bloating etc."
(This doesn't include Google apps, which can be updated from APKs normally)
He should not try to mess with system apps, since this means they would not be patched.
That's true i can't update system apps for patch reason . But is that mean we won't never get updates? At least a monthly . I do not want to install a weekly beta version it have a lot of bugs

That's true i can't update system apps for patch reason . But is that mean we won't never get updates? At least a monthly . I do not want to install a weekly beta version it have a lot of bugs
You can actually update MIUI apps like Gallery, Recorder, Security but system applications cannot be installed just by clicking on the APK file. You need root authorization and a root file manager like MiXplorer and to install through it.

Reactions: Ahmad nakzan
Just to let the awesome devs know MIUI 12 released for Poco F1. http://bigota.d.miui.com/V12.0.0.3.QEJMIXM/miui_POCOF1Global_V12.0.0.3.QEJMIXM_717b8159c6_10.0.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.