MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. First time here! Would love to try this out, however my Redmi Note 9 Pro ( Global ) doesn't have a TWRP. Is there any other one i can just boot ? I don't want to install it, i just need to use it to flash the ROM.

Another question: Why can't we wipe /system ? My previous phones weren't Xiaomi devices, so i could easily nuke the wipe ( Cache, Dalvik, System, Data ) before i install a new ROM.

Thanks!

EDIT: Is the official Xiaomi Camera kept as well along side Camera2API enabled? I like the official App, but would also be nice to have a *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* installed just in case.

On which weekly version does the latest stable version base on? Or is it a completely different rom?
I am now on 20.6.18 and I wonder if I will be able to switch to a stable version without format data?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

On which weekly version does the latest stable version base on? Or is it a completely different rom?
I am now on 20.6.18 and I wonder if I will be able to switch to a stable version without format data?

The xiaomi.eu stable ROM is based on China stable ROM, not weekly beta.

That is why the stable ROM is less frequently updated compared to betas.

Reactions: aplinhares
Ok thanks for the information. Is there a possibility that in some future the China stable is newer than my weekly and then I could switch without format?
Or will I be able to see when I can switch? Cuz some day the stable will be newer...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
Ok thanks for the information. Is there a possibility that in some future the China stable is newer than my weekly and then I could switch without format?
Or will I be able to see when I can switch? Cuz some day the stable will be newer...

I do not recommend you to do it becase do deep sleep problem still exist on 12.0.4.0

Reactions: Mooks
Hey there. First time here! Would love to try this out, however my Redmi Note 9 Pro ( Global ) doesn't have a TWRP. Is there any other one i can just boot ? I don't want to install it, i just need to use it to flash the ROM.

Another question: Why can't we wipe /system ? My previous phones weren't Xiaomi devices, so i could easily nuke the wipe ( Cache, Dalvik, System, Data ) before i install a new ROM.

Thanks!

Bump.

Should i use these?

- TWRP
- Guide (?)

mi9se here, dirty updated from latest miui11 stable to lastest miui12 stable, at first it was microstruttering, now it is very good. no issue, apart from some graphic glitch caused by dark mode i guess (es. dark grey/black icon/text on black background).

as always, thanks for the good work!

My device is mi 10 lite. I can't find rom. On the forum, they uploaded firmware for mi 10 lite zoom. Any idea?
I had the same question, then did some digging, the latest ROM for it is miui 11...
So look for it there, not under miui 12...
Still not sure about which recovery to use, and remember u need to unlock your device...
This would take a week until approved... (If u haven't done it yet)
One question I do have... Not sure if Xiaomi.eu ROM has the Xiaomi dialer and contacts or the Google ones?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sorry, i don't know ,, what is ,, baseband,,
This
29d3eeab39584c11fd226a6e33d73591.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Have a look at this thread over at xda-developers.

Pretty sure you didn't read my comment before you linked that :)

The 'Guide' that is posted here is exactly the same as that XDA thread. It's telling you how to installl MIUIv11, via the fastboot.bat that's inside the .zip

MIUIv12 that's in the OP here doesn't have anything like that, it just says install TWRP and go ahead.. How? there is no TWRP for the 9 Pro EU. That's my question, how am i supposed to install it then?

Edit: Not to mention.. the table states that there is support for it, however, in the download links there is no HMNote9ProEU, so there isn't even a ROM for it.

Last edited:
Bump What?
Have ever seen the big search box on top?
It is for you.....

Already did and found those 2 links. What's your argument here? You could have at least said something productive other than the bland 'Use the search box'

For now i'll assume there's no MIUIv12 for the EU version, seems like it as it's still rolling out.

Thanks for the support anyway.

Already did and found those 2 links. What's your argument here? You could have at least said something productive other than the bland 'Use the search box'

For now i'll assume there's no MIUIv12 for the EU version, seems like it as it's still rolling out.

Thanks for the support anyway.
You are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.