MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse my noob question..

If I want to have an absolute fresh clean install of this latest stable EU ROM, do I just wipe cache, data & storage then install this?
Would using Xiaomi flash tool to go back to an older or current OEM ROM and then flashing this Xiaomi EU be any beneficial in any way at all?

further information:
I'm asking because I feel I messed up in the past intalling ROMs inapproriately and making weird transition of rom upgrades and dirty installs which accumlated mess over time (I have a K20Pro raphael, flshed Indian MIUI 10 OEM ROM using Xiaomi flash tool, then transitioned to EU MIUI11 early stables, and kept dirty installing upgrades from there) and now my phones expiernces uncommon bugs that always carry with me even when upgrading to newer stables, so I want to start all over from scratch, what is the shorter way to do it? please any litrate man on the subject let me know.

Excuse my noob question..

If I want to have an absolute fresh clean install of this latest stable EU ROM, do I just wipe cache, data & storage then install this?
Would using Xiaomi flash tool to go back to an older or current OEM ROM and then flashing this Xiaomi EU be any beneficial in any way at all?

further information:
I'm asking because I feel I messed up in the past intalling ROMs inapproriately and making weird transition of rom upgrades and dirty installs which accumlated mess over time (I have a K20Pro raphael, flshed Indian MIUI 10 OEM ROM using Xiaomi flash tool, then transitioned to EU MIUI11 early stables, and kept dirty installing upgrades from there) and now my phones expiernces uncommon bugs that always carry with me even when upgrading to newer stables, so I want to start all over from scratch, what is the shorter way to do it? please any litrate man on the subject let me know.
Unfortunately your case is format data needed. (CLEAN INSTALL)
It is boring but you are sure to start on out of mess.

Reactions: katerpanne
I have see the release of new version, have you try it? For now i stay with miui 11, but if the probles has solved, maybe i update the phone.
I'm on 12.0.1.0, which version do you mean? I don't see any newer one uploaded for the mix3.

I've also found out that screen mirroring doesn't work either.

Quite honestly, I'm not surprised the beta for mix3 is going to be discontinued on sep 5th, they obviously hacked it to death so much they can't even fix the bugs anymore. Time to look for a new phone brand I guess.

Last edited:
Hi guys, to cut the story short, I tried installing graphic mods to my rooted stock MIUI and it ended up bootlooping fastboot.
So, decided to clean install MIUI EU. Unfortunately after booting in, I found out the eSim app eLinking isn't working. It doesn't have the option to turn on eSim service. So, right now I can't use my number.

Does anyone knows if eSim is indeed not supported on MIUI EU? Or is there some other method to enable it? Appreciate the help.

Switched from xiaomi EU v11 to miui 12 (poco f1)
Miui 12 is nice but only graphically.
I noticed slow boot 6/7 seconds on miui 11 vs 12 on miui 12. My google research shows it was due to android 10 and miui. Can you upload your buildprop audio lines?
I got complaints about my mic being too low (whatsapp calls).
Network issues maybe? Because colour indicator on battery and performance was green on miui 11 now on miui 12 stays orange (at home)

Every time I try to download a theme from mi community app I get can't download... When using theme app or browser... Any idea? Mi 10 pro.. stable

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

I think "xiaomi.eu" has forgotten "Xiaomi Mi 9Lite / CC9". Because "MIUI 12.0.2 China Stable ROM" has come for "Xiaomi Mi 9Lite / CC9" on 2020-08-24, but it does not exist on "xiaomi.eu" yet.

Reactions: mkriiger
I think "xiaomi.eu" has forgotten "Xiaomi Mi 9Lite / CC9". Because "MIUI 12.0.2 China Stable ROM" has come for "Xiaomi Mi 9Lite / CC9" on 2020-08-24, but it does not exist on "xiaomi.eu" yet.
You are allowed to think what you want, but the DEV they do what they can.
just think about!

Hello everyone. I'm currently using the Weekly build 20.6.18 on my Mi 10. Now I'm wondering if I can update to the latest stable version without having to wipe. Maybe someone can give me an answer to this question.

i see the willow redmi note 8t in device's list but in download list i can't find HMNote8T is that normal? And someone know if in this version works NFC or i must download miui 11 to get it work?
Thanks

Hello everyone. I'm currently using the Weekly build 20.6.18 on my Mi 10. Now I'm wondering if I can update to the latest stable version without having to wipe. Maybe someone can give me an answer to this question.

It is always the same! read the threat from beginning!

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

Reactions: LOLO9393
It is always the same! read the threat from beginning!

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

Why is it a downgrade? I'm not using the Android 11 Weekly and the security patch level is newer at the stable rom. So why do you think it is a downgrade?

But at some point it should be newer than a weekly version?! If I don't update my weekly for 6 months, then the stable should be an upgrade?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Bye,
Sorry but I don't know English.

I have a Mi 9 Lite (MI CC 9) with MIUI 11.2 by xiamo.eu 20.1.21 (weekly), when I check the updates find the 20.8.27 but every time I try to update it, regardless of the day and time, tells me to try again.
I manually downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.0.3.0.QFACNXM_v12-10 as I go from MIUI 11 weekly to 12 stable is also a downgrade?

And a stable comes out when a beta version was improved to a certain point? So it's based on a beta? I just want to understand

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Bye,
Sorry but I don't know English.

I have a Mi 9 Lite (MI CC 9) with MIUI 11.2 by xiamo.eu 20.1.21 (weekly), when I check the updates find the 20.8.27 but every time I try to update it, regardless of the day and time, tells me to try again.
I manually downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V12.0.3.0.QFACNXM_v12-10 as I go from MIUI 11 weekly to 12 stable is also a downgrade?
I hope that you don't intend to flash on Mi9 lite a rom specific for the Mi 9, if you are lucky it will refuse to install if not you risk to brick your phone. The stable for Mi9 lite has just been put online from today...

Reactions: pegaso
Status
Not open for further replies.