MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello my friends, I have a ROM 12 beta version and I want to install the stable version What can I do Do I have to delete the content of the phone or can I install it via the recovery without any problems

Mi 9 lite / cc9

This is a downgrade since the stable version is still using Android 10, you've to format the data partition before flashing stable release.

I've been using this stable release for 24 hours on Mi 9 lite, everything seems fine so far.

Reactions: martn223000
I want to install a stable version instead of the trial version Does me require the loss of the phone content or I can install stable version via Recovery and will not miss my data

Mi 9 lite

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy ، post: 548406 ، العضو: 55523"]
إذا كنت ستنتقل من إصدار MIUIv12 الأسبوعي ، فأنت تقوم بإجراء تخفيض لذا فإن تنسيق البيانات إلزامي!
[/ اقتبس]
thank you sir

Because beta is always newer, stable will not has the latest features

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
And on Beta you are a bug tester. I have installed EU Stable and EU Beta. And both of them are much worse than Global rom. If i scroll it blinks on screen. Screen is not so bright like on Global. And over all device is not so fluid. So, i will go back to Global and EU ROM never again. Original is original.

I have been using MIUI 12 for Mi 9 Lite for about 24 hours and find it fluid and responsive. Thanks to the developers and all contributors including this site.

Hi Guys,

My understanding is that this stable version is available for Whyred. However, i cannot find a download link for it. any ideas?

Hello. I have an Redmi K30 5G(china version) running the latest MIUI 12 stable rom. The phone freezes and resets often, 2 - 4 times per day, usually after I unlock the screen.
Has someone encountered this issue? Could be a phone issue(hardware) or is it because of MIUI 12?

Hi Guys,

My understanding is that this stable version is available for Whyred. However, i cannot find a download link for it. any ideas?

Only when stable China be available. Stable EU rom is based on stable China.

Hello. Why is Pine Redmi 7A HM7A listed but ROM isn't on the download page? Other versions for 7a are there and are great though.

Anyone had problems with KWGT on MIUI 12 in dark mode?

When I use MS Launcher with MIUI dark theme, white widgets turn black. I've tested it with digitalAndBatery widget, on Miui 11 + MS Launcher and miui12 native launcher in dark mode it works fine, only combination of miui12 + MS Launcher it turns black.
Did anyone had the same problem or know workaround for it?
I had the same problem now and found out:
I'm using nova launcher and deselected it at:
Display->dark mode -> individual apps -> nova launcher
After that it works correct with white color at dark mode for KWGT widgets

Hello. Why is Pine Redmi 7A HM7A listed but ROM isn't on the download page? Other versions for 7a are there and are great though.
WHY?
Because it is like this...
- Have you ever seen any official MIUI12 rom for your phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.