• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have Xiaomi 6 PRO
Migration from MIUI 11 stable

The new firmware came via OTA. xiaomi.eu_multi_HM6Pro_V12.0.1.0.PDICNXM_v12-9
The installation was successful.
However, there are some problems:
1) After loading the phone, an error appears from the "Google Play" services requesting the rights to access the camera, but I cannot provide them, because I'm not working as root.
The same error occurs every time you use the phone app to make calls
2) When adding a number to an existing one in the phone book, it is impossible to select a contact to which you want to add a number and the application is restarted. Perhaps these are related problems.

Do you have any recommendations or wait for the firmware update?

PS also drains the battery faster than 11.
PPS I immediately changed the lagging Mars wallpaper to static

RN7. Wise to go back from 12 stable to 11 stable because of possible battery going a bit quicker away than 11 stable? Noticed on 11 stable v2 that no safety net v1 safety net ok U2?

Greet

Hi enveryone,

I tried to update my rooted Mi9SE to MIUI 12 (from MIUI 11), but unfortunately it went wrong.

Here is what I did:
1) I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V12.0.2.0.QFBCNXM_v12-10.zip from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
2) I placed it inside my phone's download folder
3) I rebooted my phone with power + up to access TWRP (3.4.0-1-Mi9SE by redispade from here: https://github.com/redispade/device_xiaomi_grus-twrp/releases)
4) I went to install > selected the .zip folder of the ROM > added Magisk 20.4 (was already installed on my phone) > clicked install
5) Everything seemed to have been installed properly, without apparent error
6) I rebooted, and it led me to TWRP again. And this happens every time I reboot.

I'm stuck. Could anyone bring me some help? Who managed to do it with a Mi9SE ? Which TWRP ? Massive thanks in advance for your time.

Math

Hi enveryone,

I tried to update my rooted Mi9SE to MIUI 12 (from MIUI 11), but unfortunately it went wrong.

Here is what I did:
1) I downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V12.0.2.0.QFBCNXM_v12-10.zip from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi...files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-STABLE-RELEASES/MIUIv12/
2) I placed it inside my phone's download folder
3) I rebooted my phone with power + up to access TWRP (3.4.0-1-Mi9SE by redispade from here: https://github.com/redispade/device_xiaomi_grus-twrp/releases)
4) I went to install > selected the .zip folder of the ROM > added Magisk 20.4 (was already installed on my phone) > clicked install
5) Everything seemed to have been installed properly, without apparent error
6) I rebooted, and it led me to TWRP again. And this happens every time I reboot.

I'm stuck. Could anyone bring me some help? Who managed to do it with a Mi9SE ? Which TWRP ? Massive thanks in advance for your time.

Math
Hello,

You should try to remove any installed Magisk modules, in TWRP -> Go in "Advanced" menu > "File Manager" > Browse in ' /data/adb/modules ' then go in each module's name folder > Folder option button (bottom-right) > "Delete" to remove it.

When it's done, reboot your phone.

;)

@Igor Eisberg Hi! Is it possible in your side to separate the Equalizer and Mi Sound enhancer? Currently we need to enable Mi sound enhancer to use the equalizer. It would be great if we can use the equalizer without mi sound enhancer. Thanks.

Why is format data mandatory? Because weekly is newer?
Can i wait a few months until the stable is up and running and then install the rom via dirtyflash without wipe data?

Thanks in advance!

If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

Hello i just want to ask if the EU devs still supports Mi Note 10 lite? Cause the Global Version already realese the MIUI 12 version on September 1.

So im just asking if the devs still support this device cause if not and no more updates i will go back to Global.

Hope someone could answer this thanks and more power to EU

And on Beta you are a bug tester. I have installed EU Stable and EU Beta. And both of them are much worse than Global rom. If i scroll it blinks on screen. Screen is not so bright like on Global. And over all device is not so fluid. So, i will go back to Global and EU ROM never again. Original is original.
Well actually the original is the Chinese rom and that's what eu is based on, eu rom was around before global,,, so,, maybe you didn't install it right, just because i always find eu smoother and more fluid that global

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Im getting no cellular network sometimes and have to reboot to get it back, same thing happened on masik,,, but now its the same on old reliable eu???

RN7. Wise to go back from 12 stable to 11 stable because of possible battery going a bit quicker away than 11 stable? Noticed on 11 stable v2 that no safety net v1 safety net ok U2?

Greet

I rolled-back to 11.0.7 for this reason, MIUI 12 battery life was horrible on my RN7. I wanted to try 11.0.2.0, but I've heard that people had some bugs and problems on Android 10.

Reactions: ddj123
You're right, I thought I saw a new version, I was wrong, sorry. However, too many bugs then.
Well actually, after doing a clean install, the bugs are mostly gone. It is still taking me multiple tries connecting to my TV for screen mirroring, but other than that it's fine. Quick charging works, reception is fine and after killing miui's powerbleeder aka powerkeeper, the battery drain is no worse than it was with miui 11

Well actually, after doing a clean install, the bugs are mostly gone. It is still taking me multiple tries connecting to my TV for screen mirroring, but other than that it's fine. Quick charging works, reception is fine and after killing miui's powerbleeder aka powerkeeper, the battery drain is no worse than it was with miui 11
How did you kill power keeper? Is it an app

lmi - poco f2 pro

- Quick toggles of the notification (use of the old control center) rarely disappear

- with the brightness at a minimum at night, when you go on the lock screen, you notice the very grainy menus, like a kind of texture, even when you lower the notification drop-down, always on the lock screen.

Inviato dal mio POCO F2 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

In the mi note 10 lite eu stable rom from the new miui 12 update, the search screen does not appear in incoming calls. The phone rings but the call screen is not displayed. I cannot answer incoming calls, click return to call, but no results.

Reactions: sochnik
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zipДобрый день! На этой прошивке зависает звонилка miui. Не принимает и не разрешает звонки. Пожалуйста исправьте. Снова на miui 11
Mi Note 10 Lite do not show InCallUI screen.. please fix this.
Thank you for your work and regards
[/ALINTI]

I found the solution of the Mi note 10 lite phone call contacts application problem as follows. Until the update that will fix a new problem comes, it is solved with google phone search and contacts application, so the phone search application works.

please just add redmi note 9s to this devices list
?
258d14ac117eed98e41056009ecadb46.jpg

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.