MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does miui eu 11 stable (android 10) V2 use battery a bit faster then V1? Or is there no difference, maybe I'm hallucinating...

Or miui 12 stable is worse?(same?)

RN7 by the way..

Well actually, after doing a clean install, the bugs are mostly gone. It is still taking me multiple tries connecting to my TV for screen mirroring, but other than that it's fine. Quick charging works, reception is fine and after killing miui's powerbleeder aka powerkeeper, the battery drain is no worse than it was with miui 11
Which powerkeeper brother? :)

Would also like to know how! Battery drain on MI 9T Pro 12.0.3. is the only thing bugging me with the stable ROM. On MIUI 11 the battery was holding significantly longer.

Themes app crush in mi 8se. I can apply theme if only I restart the phone. Clean install.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Which TWRP is used for mi note 10 lite?
The one used for miui 11?
That requires installing vbmdata?
Should the ROM be installed via fastboot? Using Xiaomi flash?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Which TWRP is used for mi note 10 lite?
The one used for miui 11?
That requires installing vbmdata?
Should the ROM be installed via fastboot? Using Xiaomi flash?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
You can't flash eu. Rom in fastboot with mi flash, just Google search for lastest recovery for your device

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

When we can expect last MIUI 12 stable for Mi 6? I just want to upload stable one and forget about upgrades on this phone, thanks ;)

Hello. Is there any other issues for Mi 8 SE ? Did you report this crash in the bugs item ?
Virus updates for avast dont work either. I dont know any fix for themes but virus updates for avl work.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Have problem with call waiting.
When I have call waiting and swap to another call my phone turn back to original call without my permission.

Mi 8 lite MIUI.eu 12.0.1

Google play not certified on MI CC9 after updating from miui 11 stable to miui 12 stable is there any fixes for it

I've been testing the Stable MIUI12 version for HMNote7 for a few weeks and I have some weird performance at times. Most often, when waking up the phone (either my power button or fingerprint), or when trying to answer a call, it takes a long time to react to input (and by a long time I mean 20-30s). Other times when using the onscreen keyboard in such a situation I can type away without any feedback and after the 20-30s elapse, I get feedback and key presses and I am able to input text. After this lag period, the phone seems to return to regular speed and behaves snappy again.
I'm not sure what the problem is and I'd like to debug it further before trying to flash the latest unstable ROM.

The ROM was initially a dirty flash over MIUI11, but since then I've formatted /data and did a clean flash, but the problem still persists.

One more thing. TWRP 3.3.0 (and 3.4.0) both say /data is encrypted and ask for a password. Is this normal? Did I miss some password I need to input? I didn't explicitly enable full disk encryption (but I've read that Android 10 uses per file encryption). Any way to turn that off? I don't really want it.

I've been testing the Stable MIUI12 version for HMNote7 for a few weeks and I have some weird performance at times. Most often, when waking up the phone (either my power button or fingerprint), or when trying to answer a call, it takes a long time to react to input (and by a long time I mean 20-30s). Other times when using the onscreen keyboard in such a situation I can type away without any feedback and after the 20-30s elapse, I get feedback and key presses and I am able to input text. After this lag period, the phone seems to return to regular speed and behaves snappy again.
I'm not sure what the problem is and I'd like to debug it further before trying to flash the latest unstable ROM.

The ROM was initially a dirty flash over MIUI11, but since then I've formatted /data and did a clean flash, but the problem still persists.

One more thing. TWRP 3.3.0 (and 3.4.0) both say /data is encrypted and ask for a password. Is this normal? Did I miss some password I need to input? I didn't explicitly enable full disk encryption (but I've read that Android 10 uses per file encryption). Any way to turn that off? I don't really want it.
I have no clue to give you for the first part of your request. Other phone owners may/will answer to you.
About encryption:
What you get is normal. Your phone is protected from direct access via TWRP.
It is a primordial protection for your data if you "loose" your phone.
You have no right to tell that you don't really want it. It is given for free, so keep it....
But you are your boss!

Yes, I understand what data encryption is useful for, but I'd like to keep the ability to do nandroid backups from the recovery. Or possibly use recovery to access files from /data or /sdcard in case of emergency. Or maybe there's a different way to doing backups that I'm not aware of...

Yes, I understand what data encryption is useful for, but I'd like to keep the ability to do nandroid backups from the recovery. Or possibly use recovery to access files from /data or /sdcard in case of emergency. Or maybe there's a different way to doing backups that I'm not aware of...
Where is your problem?
You enter your pin password in TWRP and navigate/modify what you want...
About backup via twrp, I don't use it and I don't rely to it because from one TWRP to a next future release I am not sure backup feature will work the way I need at the required instant...NO TRUST at all...

Reactions: Soukyuu
Is there already a plan, when the Mi 10 Ultra will receive the first Stable Rom? I saw the first Beta is available via Fastboot but not yet Stable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.