MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Dev pulled back the V3 of latest MIUI stable. They didn't say whether shall we wait for another month or waiting for them to drop another version of 12.1.3 today.

clean the data from google
I will try something else, after the flash and restart during the configuration it asks if you want to restore your Google account, I always tick yes (without the applications).
The next flash I tick no and I activate Google once the phone is completely configured.

Can somebody upload miui sms app from latest xiaomi.eu stable rom? I had version 12.1.1.68 on Mi Note 3 and it was laggy. So I installed version 12.1.1.81 from apkmirror. It works well but it has english language only.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Can somebody upload miui sms app from latest xiaomi.eu stable rom? I had version 12.1.1.68 on Mi Note 3 and it was laggy. So I installed version 12.1.1.81 from apkmirror. It works well but it has english language only.
Easiest method to get back the stock system-apps versions is to flash same ROM again via TWRP (and clean dalvik-cache/cache if needed). ;)

EDIT: If app is crashing with "downgrade database" message, you need to clear "All app data" of MIUI SMS app. :)

Easiest method to get back the stock system-apps versions is to flash same ROM again via TWRP (and clean dalvik-cache/cache if needed). ;)

EDIT: If app is crashing with "downgrade database" message, you need to clear "All app data" of MIUI SMS app. :)
I know I can flash rom again. I thought I will do the trick with original apk. There is no crash problem. Thanks for quick reply.

and how do I install it without twrp? It is the stable one from xiaomi eu. I have always installed with twrp. What method do I follow to install it? Thank you

You don't need TWRP for that. Only for xiaomi.eu ROM but I'd doubt if we get weekly updates for 'monet'.
This device will not have weekly updates because this device doesn't have Xiaomi China ROMs (only "Global" ROMs so no "Beta").

;)

this is the rom i downloaded today
it's from xiaomi eu page.
and I understand that a twrp is needed to be installed, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.