MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
m10 reup online it is the fixxed version? thank you guy`s !! md5: 6f891c6e3e5c497e2e7cb2a5969111ad

Last edited:
Once I open the clone app, it's IMpossible to download apps from store. It warns that my phone storage is full which is clearly wrong. This must be the bug from Stock MIUI. Can somebody test whether the muted call prob is fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: glweb
Downloading the new update of my 10. As soon as I install it I start to test if the most important bugs have been fixed (calls, application hangs, black screens) while other updates arrive to make it completely stable.

I comment again shortly

Installed the new version and restarted the mobile a couple of times to settle the update.

Sorry to say the apps keep crashing but it takes a little longer than the previous update.
Nor can I make backup copies for example of whatsapp (storage problem) and it does not let me save the copy on google drive because it is done on the phone first.
It seems that the phone has a bit of lag in general but so I notice a small improvement in the rom.
I can not test the calls until tomorrow since I can not extract the sim, I have pending.

We have to continue improving the stable rom but it seems that progress has been made (not as much as we users who are affected would like, but it is going in the right direction).

------------------

I wanted to take advantage of the post since when I passed the rom through usb I have seen the storage is detected on the pc with which I have been able to extract the photographs from the gallery, whatsapp folder (even the databases of the same and passed to the Mi8), documents, etc...

I have cloned WhatsApp but I have not been able to find the location of the files on the phone, to save the databases.
Do you know in which folder they are stored?

So I could restore the rom to a previous version while waiting for the new ones to be released or leave the Mi10 empty and install the new versions to test the progress made by the devs.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Hi, I've updated MI mix 2 this evening. Works good and everything is fine except for the "long press" on a text area in every application. The application crashes

Reactions: The Light Bringer
I give up, i can't find any updated tutorials and i need a video for this, im new i have no much knowledge about it, can someone send me some video that will work and i can follow

Guys,i am using latest Mi 10 rom but i have a big problem.I want to go back to the previous version due to problems with the new rom. But I cannot transfer files to PC. The file transfer speed has dropped too low and causes catastropic failure before reach half. I tried booting to TWRP, but the same problem persists. Can you suggest a way?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.