MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded to latest rom for the Mi 10 Pro, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.2.0.RJACNXM_v12-11.zip , and had some bugs. The gestures for swiping to home screen worked intermittantly and not in virtually any third party apps. The same was true for the Google Asisstamt swipe from the corner. Previous version 12.0.4-12-10 works flawlessly.
Hi friend, do you have also bug with the calls ??
Edit : I reupload from Sourceforge and calls now are working !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: The Light Bringer
I want to thanks to the devs for the good work and fast resolving the issues with first tree builds. With the latest build my phone is fast and smooth like the last 12.0 build. Only one problem exist the notifications from messenger but I believe is problem with app itself.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
I want to thanks to the devs for the good work and fast resolving the issues with first tree builds. With the latest build my phone is fast and smooth like the last 12.0 build. Only one problem exist the notifications from messenger but I believe is problem with app itself.

Did you have storage problem?Example Does the file manager quickly show the folders when it goes into the app? Is there any self-closing sleep?

Dirty flash over V3 build with wipe art/dalvik cache and cache partitions in twrp

Have any lags? Loading ? Is it as fast as the previous version? i dirty flashed latest reuploaded but not wiped dalvik or cache. i saw lags again, storage problems and loading screen in apps. Now i planned to clean flash

After the Google Play Store has closed several times without a crash report, I am in the process of downgrading to Android 10. The Android 11 versions are in my opinion not that stable yet. Apart from that the Lawnchair Launcher does not work on Android 11 and the gesture control cannot be used with a custom launcher. Also I could not find any significant differences to the Android 10 version.

My device: Xiaomi Mi 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello devs. On Mi8 se i did a clean install and everything works fine but i cant change the battery settings on the statusbar. Ther is written Battery options but nothing to choose. No battery percentage option or anything else

In display settings (statusbar), you have multiple options for battery percentage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-12-15-08-33-475_com.android.settings[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-12-15-08-33-475_com.android.settings[1].jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 220
For some unknown reason I recieve a toast messagge with "null" text every time I touch any search field. By an app "toast catcher" from google play I've determined that the source of the toast is "Android system".
It happens in launcher search, in browser search. How can I fix this? I may have not provided all the necessary permissions during first setup, but now I don't know what to do.

Poco f2 pro, 12.1.2 stable.

In display settings (statusbar), you have multiple options for battery percentage.
Thank you for information but there i cant choose any options. Its blank.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-12-17-11-13-638_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-12-17-11-13-638_com.android.settings.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.