MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
i have a problem. i wanted to flash miui12 on my mi note 10 lite toco with the fastboot.zip. after the update.bat the phone starts only in fastboot mode. i had miui 11.0.7 on the phone. anyone any solution??

Edit: ok I solved it by my self. The platform-tools for windows which were included were the problem. I used older ones (29.x) and the phone booted after installation.

Last edited:
I'm using K30 Pro with ROM eu V12.1.2.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11, I flashed it with magisk 20.4 but it's not root, then i flashed no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0 but it stucked at fastboot, please help, thanks.

Last edited:
-xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zip:
in miui 12 the call recording was removed, it was very important to me. :(
will it be implemented yet?

-xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.2.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zip:
in miui 12 the call recording was removed, it was very important to me. :(
will it be implemented yet?
This is region sensitive. Some country doesn't allow call recording.
Check the region you are linked with.

So why then write this device with a news list

"RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored"

Reactions: Oxnap
just installed this stable on my mimax 3 (clean install). but google playstore didnt re-install all my apps back (i have choose auto backup restore during initial setting).... hmm any idea how to force run the reinstallation/restore? i have many apps.....

Hiii! I've just updated to 12.1.2 and it unrooted my phone (it's normal) but I've tried to re-root my poco f2 pro using magisk and it doesn't work even with older versions, I flash it and magisk says not rooted. What I'm doing wrong?

Hiii! I've just updated to 12.1.2 and it unrooted my phone (it's normal) but I've tried to re-root my poco f2 pro using magisk and it doesn't work even with older versions, I flash it and magisk says not rooted. What I'm doing wrong?
Latest Magisk "Canary" is mandatory to support Android 11 version. ;)

Recently switched to stable but on android 10 before I updated to the latest my both sims were working. Now one disables after a while. Is this a bug with Android 11? Can anyone else confirm.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I have serius battery draning in standby mode in the last MIUI 12 Version 12.0.1.0 ,First i did one normal update then i tryed to do all the flashes but whith the same result! Pocophone F1.

Attachments

• 1600594338410.jpg
    1600594338410.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 261
120hz not working on camera and youtube
I need new update vesion fix this error

Gửi từ Redmi K30 5G của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

please help me. when i was flash eu rom first time in my device redmi note 7 all the apps like whatsapp, youtube and setting app working on floating windows but after some days some limited apps are working on floating windows youtube and whatsapp not working now on floating windows features.

I have installed TWRP recovery and xiaomi.eu rom.
Is it possible to install the original recovery from xiaomi and keep the xiaomi.eu rom without any problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.