MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find the Redmi note 8/8T rom even though it's displayed in the OP's chart.

Why is that?

latest version made my mi 10 pro behave VERY badly: problems with storage, random reboots, VERY bad performance, icons on shutdown reboot etc... black in dark mode so not seen properly. I tried reverting to immediate older version without wiping and now I have a nice bootloop. TWRP not even asking for pattern. great.

it is supposed to be the stable channel, how can that much stuff go so wrong?

Reactions: flatout23
I have installed TWRP recovery and xiaomi.eu rom.
Is it possible to install the original recovery from xiaomi and keep the xiaomi.eu rom without any problem?
What's the point to keep it?
Also, you cannot update through the offical recovery, need the TWRP one.

latest version made my mi 10 pro behave VERY badly: problems with storage, random reboots, VERY bad performance, icons on shutdown reboot etc... black in dark mode so not seen properly. I tried reverting to immediate older version without wiping and now I have a nice bootloop. TWRP not even asking for pattern. great.

it is supposed to be the stable channel, how can that much stuff go so wrong?
Have you tried formatting from TWRP. I got a similar issue switching from weekly to stable. It would just keep booting to TWRP until I formated. But the OP did mention that once you're downgrading you need to format.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I can't seem to find the Redmi note 8/8T rom even though it's displayed in the OP's chart.

Why is that?
Why don't you read the news and learn that official release is NOT out.
So then NO EU rom.
SO much Difficult to understand?
OK: Product is in the list?
- Reason we have a good marketing at EU.

Have you tried formatting from TWRP. I got a similar issue switching from weekly to stable. It would just keep booting to TWRP until I formated. But the OP did mention that once you're downgrading you need to format.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah, unfortunately I lost all my data. On the brighter side I had a some backups for pictures but still, a pain to restore apps and stuff...

The issue here is that I updated from a stable to another stable, using the Updater app, and it ****ed my phone. I know this is a custom ROM and some stuff can go wrong, but a team like xiaomi.eu not being able to ensure with its beta users that the update will go nicely...

Well, back to start.

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Is magisk working on last v12.1.2? I tried installing ZIP from recovery but didn't work. Then I tried patching boot.img and flashing from fastboot but didn't work either...

No call recorder for Mi Note 10 lite? :(
in the menu of the dialer not present, it appears when you forward the call, for now manual activation.

Attachments

• 1600681455366.jpg
    1600681455366.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 1600681455361.jpg
    1600681455361.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 316
Since this update i got Problems. Every App is forced close after few seconds. Magisk could only be installed over Canary channel. I then updated to the latest Beta, now i have the same problems.

TWRP is working, but encryption can be skipped by clicking "Cancel" and i still can read data. my miui pin is not working on twrp for encryption. can someone pls help me?

I have POCO F2 PRO (REDMI K30 Pro)

Reactions: Ashgallagher
Since this update i got Problems. Every App is forced close after few seconds. Magisk could only be installed over Canary channel. I then updated to the latest Beta, now i have the same problems.

TWRP is working, but encryption can be skipped by clicking "Cancel" and i still can read data. my miui pin is not working on twrp for encryption. can someone pls help me?

I have POCO F2 PRO (REDMI K30 Pro)
One reason => First "Stable" Android 11... Should be called "Beta" version... :(

I cannot see why i got the problems. i now flashed global stable, then activated USB Debugging, flashed TWRP (img and bin), then format data, wipe, install MIUI EU, now i hope that magisk will work and nor more forced closing apps

On the latest stable firmware (12.0.2) for Mi 9 SE, the battery status signals are disabled in the settings, so that when the battery is discharged below 20%, it does not make the sound of a discharged battery, but still there is sound. I tried to re-disconnect the toggle switch - it doesn't help.
Also on the desktop, if you delete the folder, the sound of deletion - there is gurgling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-21-15-13-24-362_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-21-15-13-24-362_com.android.settings.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 208
Hello, where can i find the latest for redmi note 6 pro? Is in the list but i cannot find the file anywhere.

Thanks

I'm using EU MIUI 12.0.1 stable on my mi 8.. everything's is works fine.. but i had faced a worried problem... when i flash magisk 20.4 on mi device.. magisk.zip flashed successfully but after i reboot my phone into system then i didn't find magisk on my device... how can i flash magisk on my mi 8?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I'm using EU MIUI 12.0.1 stable on my mi 8.. everything's is works fine.. but i had faced a worried problem... when i flash magisk 20.4 on mi device.. magisk.zip flashed successfully but after i reboot my phone into system then i didn't find magisk on my device... how can i flash magisk on my mi 8?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Did you have Magisk manager apk installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.