MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason => First "Stable" Android 11... Should be called "Beta" version... :(

The first Post should be updated. I smashed my phone because of that Problem. I went to sourceforge and downloaded the lastest Version for my K30PRO. No one mentioned it would be Android 11....

have to go back to Android 10

Reactions: The Light Bringer
Hello can some1 provide me the eu version of theme which works on miui 12 stable mi 9 . Cuz i flashed something thru twrp but nothing works !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Poco F2 Pro.

I did everything you said:
1. Unlock Device
2. Flash Twrp
3. Format Data
4. Install Rom
5. Flash Magisk 20.4

But now it does just boot to twrp and ask me for decryption. my old password or defaut_password do not work. How do I solve this?
I tried flashing the boot.img from the rom but it still just boots into twrp. I can`t factory reset it. TWRP says "Unable to mount storage".

Last edited:
Poco F2 Pro.

I did everything you said:
1. Unlock Device
2. Flash Twrp
3. Format Data
4. Flash Magisk 20.4
5. Install Rom

But now it does just boot to twrp and ask me for decryption. my old password or defaut_password do not work. How do I solve this?
I tried flashing the boot.img from the rom but it still just boots into twrp. I can`t factory reset it. TWRP says "Unable to mount storage".
Nobody told you to flash MAGISK before installing the rom!!!
Flash a fastboot rom via MIFLASH to reset your phone.

Nobody told you to flash MAGISK before installing the rom!!!
Flash a fastboot rom via MIFLASH to reset your phone.
I just wrote it wrong sorry. I flashed Magisk after the rom.
I could not even mount. I changed the data file system to ext2 and then to ext4 and now I could completely reset again. but device still locked.

Is there a fastboot global rom for the f2 pro? I am from germany

I managed to flash the file again. but still it just boots to twrp. will try oem rom via twrp now

Last edited:
I just wrote it wrong sorry. I flashed Magisk after the rom.
I could not even mount. I changed the data file system to ext2 and then to ext4 and now I could completely reset again. but device still locked.

Is there a fastboot global rom for the f2 pro? I am from germany

I managed to flash the file again. but still it just boots to twrp. will try oem rom via twrp now

Okay MiFlash worked. Will try again now without magisk completely

You should install 12.0.8.0 instead of this 12.1.2.0 "Beta" Stable Android 11 ROM...
;)
For some weird and unknown reasons, I am getting battery drain on 12.0.8.0 (5% overnight.. Single SIM standby, data and wifi OFF). Just flashed "Beta" Stable 12.1.2.0. I'll get back with results.

Status
Not open for further replies.