MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some weird and unknown reasons, I am getting battery drain on 12.0.8.0 (5% overnight.. Single SIM standby, data and wifi OFF). Just flashed "Beta" Stable 12.1.2.0. I'll get back with results.

Can you dirty Flash 12.0.8.0 ontop of official global Rom 12.0.2.0?

You can't dirty flash xiaomi.eu ROM ontop of any Official ROM. Clean flash is mandatory. ;)

Yesterday I tried several times but everytime the rom did not boot. It just booted into the chinese twrp. will try again now.

1. Poco F2 Pro Global (unlocked). Download 12.0.8.0 HMK30Pro ROM
2. Flash chinese twrp
3. Boot chinese twrp
4. normal factory reset
5. transfer rom to phone
6. flash rom

lets see if it works this time or if I have to use miflash for a forth time...
Edit 1: Nope. Still just boots into twrp. What am I doing wrong????

Last edited:
Yesterday I tried several times but everytime the rom did not boot. It just booted into the chinese twrp. will try again now.

1. Poco F2 Pro Global (unlocked). Download 12.0.8.0 HMK30Pro ROM
2. Flash chinese twrp
3. Boot chinese twrp
4. normal factory reset
5. transfer rom to phone
6. flash rom

lets see if it works this time or if I have to use miflash for a forth time...
Edit 1: Nope. Still just boots into twrp. What am I doing wrong????
Usually the first boot takes a lot longer than normal. Just wait for it.

Did you do "Format Data" in TWRP, not just wipe/factory reset? It's mandatory!

I did. What I just found out is that after flashing the rom and wiping cache and davlik and rebooting the phone the whole data is wiped off the phone. Directly after flashing data (sdcard) was still there. wtf is going on

I did. What I just found out is that after flashing the rom and wiping cache and davlik and rebooting the phone the whole data is wiped off the phone. Directly after flashing data (sdcard) was still there. wtf is going on
Not Wipe!!! Make "Format Data", then you will see a field in which you must manually confirm by typing "yes" in the field that will appear.

Not Wipe!!! Make "Format Data", then you will see a field in which you must manually confirm by typing "yes" in the field that will appear.

I did not wipe it. It did it automatically. maybe the chinese twrp is bugged??
Tried the mauronforio twrp. If I do a factory reset and Format Data my whole SD-card is empty. Isn't this wrong?

Last edited:
I did not wipe it. It did it automatically. maybe the chinese twrp is bugged??
Tried the mauronforio twrp. If I do a factory reset and Format Data my whole SD-card is empty. Isn't this wrong?
You only have to "Format Data", it's a button's name in the "Wipe" section of TWRP. ;)

Reactions: flatout23
The F2 Pro does not have one either. just the internal storage partition is called sdcard. it should be this way on the Mi 9T also
Oh so yes, "Format Data" is a full internal storage formatting.

That's why you need to type "yes" to confirm this action.

;)

Oh so yes, "Format Data" is a full internal storage formatting.

That's why you need to type "yes" to confirm this action.

;)

did exacty what I was instructed to do. when I try to boot it just boots into twrp again after flashing rom and reboot. what do I do wrong. It says redmi before booting to twrp insted of poco. so flashing worked

did exacty what I was instructed to do. when I try to boot it just boots into twrp again after flashing rom and reboot. what do I do wrong. It says redmi before booting to twrp insted of poco. so flashing worked
What you can try:

1) Install this TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261761273
2) Reboot/Boot to TWRP
3) "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" => type "yes" to confirm it
4) Go back to main TWRP menu => "Reboot" menu => "Recovery"
5) After reboot, install xiaomi.eu ROM in TWRP and reboot your device

First boot can take some minutes, it's normal.

:)

What you can try:

1) Install this TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261761273
2) Reboot/Boot to TWRP
3) "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" => type "yes" to confirm it
4) Go back to main TWRP menu => "Reboot" menu => "Recovery"
5) After reboot, install xiaomi.eu ROM in TWRP and reboot your device

First boot can take some minutes, it's normal.

:)

tried all this, all perfectly how it was instructed with 12.1.2, 12.0.8.0 and 12.0.5.0. Everything with the chinese twrp and the mauronofrio twp.
After rebooting (step 5) after installing the ROM it still just decides to boot into twrp and not into rom...

While installing ROM no errors show up but after reboot in twrp the partitions seem to remain untouched. wtf.

I am going to try to dirty flash 12.0.8.0 now after going back to stock 12.0.2.0 with miflash and unlocking again. what else could I do.

lol dirty flashing worked. instructions are just false

Last edited:
tried all this, all perfectly how it was instructed with 12.1.2, 12.0.8.0 and 12.0.5.0. Everything with the chinese twrp and the mauronofrio twp.
After rebooting (step 5) after installing the ROM it still just decides to boot into twrp and not into rom...

While installing ROM no errors show up but after reboot in twrp the partitions seem to remain untouched. wtf.

I am going to try to dirty flash 12.0.8.0 now after going back to stock 12.0.2.0 with miflash and unlocking again. what else could I do.

lol dirty flashing worked. instructions are just false
If after flash the phone boot in TWRP, instead in MIUI just try to "Format Data" again and reboot system without touch anything else.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello guys,

I'm using Pixel Experience 10.0 and I want to try this ROM.

Do I need to flash any Firmware or Disable Force Encryption? What steps should I follow?

Thanks for the help.

Can some1 provide me the zip theme for eu version to work with miui 12 stable eu cuz chinese one is awfull !!!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Hello, I did clean flash on mix 2s (polaris) and it's stuck at MIUI logo for 20mins, phone got hot. Other ROMs (AOSP) work just fine. should I only flash from MIUI global or?

Hello, I did clean flash on mix 2s (polaris) and it's stuck at MIUI logo for 20mins, phone got hot. Other ROMs (AOSP) work just fine. should I only flash from MIUI global or?
Hat the same thing on my poco f2 pro. do a clean install via miflash, unlock again and then dirtyflash xiaomi eu rom

Hello guys,

i have a problem with the twrp.
I have the xiaomi.eu rom in the version 12.1.2 installed on my poco f2 pro. Now i would install the stable version 12.0.8.
When i boot in the recovery mode twrp ask mey for a password to encrypt the data partition.
But i never set a password.
I try it with "default_password" without "" and wiht my pin. but didnt work.

Format data didnt work for me:
Unable wipe Data.
Unable to format to remove encryption.
Updating partition tables...
Failed to moun /data (Success)

Can any one told how i can decrypt the data partition?

I use twrp 3.4.1b-0328

Status
Not open for further replies.