MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed the latest MIUI 12 EU stable on my Poco F2 Pro. The phone overheats and systemUI stutters just like the initial A11 build. Some apps like twitter force closes after using for a while, the camera crashes too when it's being used and sometimes a message toast appears after trying to record "insert sd card before using camera" which makes the recorded video corrupted.

To the developer, maybe it's better to hold MIUI 12 - A11 builds for Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro for now until the China variant releases a true-stable one? The last 2 MIUI 12 EU Stable based on A11 are nowhere considered stable. Don't get me wrong though I appreciate all your hardwork :)

Mi 10 Pro: build xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM update is a huge improvement over xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.2.0.RJACNXM , I've done dirty flash of this build and here is what I found out:
1,2). Camera saving files and opening them really improved; in the previous build I had to wait a few seconds for it to save otherwise it may not save corrently
2). Phone is way more responsive, it is way faster when you open files or save them - seems like storage issue is fixed.
3). Android 11 works great for me, other than Mi band 5 custom faces everything works fine

However there are still issues that persist:
1). Some things are black instead of white (probably related to dark mode) - text when opening power menu for example.
2). The swipe up to go to home gesture does not work outside the main launcher screen, I am using a third party app to bypass this - called FNG, it solves this issue but it's not a permanent fix, I am also using Nova launcher.

Issue number 1 is not a major one, but issue number 2 is really annoying for those who want a stable build without tampering too much with the system,

so I hoped I helped someone.

and huge thanks to the developers, I am very pleased with this rom and it's features!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mario1988
Hello,
I can confirm that the lastest stable miui 12 xiaomi eu rom doesn't work properly with Google Pay. (POCO X3 NFC)
You receive the message that you cannot set up the phone for paying in the stores because the phone is modified
Is there any fix for this?
I'm not rooted, nor Magisk installed
Thanks a lot

Today's "stable" 12.1.3.0 build (Android 11) for Mi 10 Pro (cmi) behaves in the same way as the previous 12.1.2.0 - permanent crashes of applications and storage issues. I tried a dirty flash, then a clean installation - the situation is exactly the same. I go back to Android 10 12.0.4.0. I say it just for the information of the others. :)

Mi 10 Pro: build xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM update is a huge improvement over xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.2.0.RJACNXM , I've done dirty flash of this build and here is what I found out:
1,2). Camera saving files and opening them really improved; in the previous build I had to wait a few seconds for it to save otherwise it may not save corrently
2). Phone is way more responsive, it is way faster when you open files or save them - seems like storage issue is fixed.
3). Android 11 works great for me, other than Mi band 5 custom faces everything works fine

1). Some things are black instead of white (probably related to dark mode) - text when opening power menu for example.
2). The swipe up to go to home gesture does not work outside the main launcher screen, I am using a third party app to bypass this - called FNG, it solves this issue but it's not a permanent fix, I am also using Nova launcher.

Issue number 1 is not a major one, but issue number 2 is really annoying for those who want a stable build without tampering too much with the system,

and huge thanks to the developers, I am very pleased with this rom and it's features!

Now, which one of you is telling the truth? In any case, maybe @Mitorafer hasn't experienced the storage bug yet.

Hello, where i can find in this post the latest update for k30 pro zoom edition?

Hello, where i can find in this post the latest update for k30 pro zoom edition?View attachment 32130
You can find the latest version in the first post on the topic in sourceforge.net download link. However, I strongly recommend that you stay with who you are at the moment (12.0.8.0). The new 12.1.2.0 and 12.1.3.0 versions are Android 11 based and are still not very stable and with a lot of problems.

• Love
Reactions: Sax_93
You can find the latest version in the first post on the topic in sourceforge.net download link. However, I strongly recommend that you stay with who you are at the moment (12.0.8.0). The new 12.1.2.0 and 12.1.3.0 versions are Android 11 based and are still not very stable and with a lot of problems.
Thanks a lot, for the answer.
But why the updates does not come via OTA?

Thanks a lot, for the answer.
But why the updates does not come via OTA?
If you manually do a "Check for update" in the Update application, it should tell you that there is a new version. But once again, I personally do not recommend you to install it. These are based on the Chinese "stable beta" versions, but in my personal opinion there is nothing stable in them yet. :)

Reactions: AnatolDv and Sax_93
If you manually do a "Check for update" in the Update application, it should tell you that there is a new version. But once again, I personally do not recommend you to install it. These are based on the Chinese "stable beta" versions, but in my personal opinion there is nothing stable in them yet. :)
Im currently on version12.1.2.0 Poco F2 Pro and it works fine as my daily driver. No crashes, error or reboots

Now, which one of you is telling the truth? In any case, maybe @Mitorafer hasn't experienced the storage bug yet.
I had a storage issue with the previous build, it is fixed for me atleast in this current build, but as more people said that they have app crashes and storage issues, I cannot recommend it to all, guess i'm just lucky :)

Reactions: domon07
Hi everyone and sorry if this have already been asked.
Will the MIUI 12 be eventually released for the MI 6?
I've read a lot of different articles on this, some saying it will, other it won't.
Too much confusion and not a single reliable source.
Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback !! i think will wait for the next release till everything works fine without bug, will stay on the previous A10 12.0.4.0

Im currently on version12.1.2.0 Poco F2 Pro and it works fine as my daily driver. No crashes, error or reboots
My question is simply: Why the updates doesn't come via ota?

Attachments

• 120459377_351287409328225_1418304878073660705_n.jpg
    120459377_351287409328225_1418304878073660705_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.