MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.
I try to flash twrp on my device but it seems to not recognize my mi 9 lite.

When I enter to the fastboot and type ADB DEVICES - no device is listed (attached pichures).
any other command (like 'fastboot reboot' or 'adb reboot bootloader' - is working)

I enabled the USB debugging.

What can I do?
Use fastboot command not adb

Question if someone call help me. But Whyred (redmi note 5 pro) is on stable device list and yet i dont seem to find the rom for it on both links provided...

Mi 10 12.1.5
I can confirm after half a day of use it is way more stable smoother etc then 12.1.3
I can recommend this version for installation. Battery i can not say yet but seems to be good as well.
Chat bubble of fb messanger working and it dont crash. At least on my device now. Previously it crashed many times. A restart helped to not let it crash anymore btw

My question is simply: Why the updates doesn't come via ota?
That I can't answer. My guess is, since it is considered as a Stable beta. Not everyone might want to update to it readily.

Meaning, if you want the hassle to download the ROM file and then do all the normal flashing steps. That's your choice. This is to also avoid breaking device in case the new ROM is buggy.

M10. After an unsuccessful 12.1.3 this (12.1.5) version seems super stable and responsive. In some places, fonts stopped floating. But I have problems with storage, a lot of apps are constantly crashing. Whatsapp doesn't upload photos or voice messages . This was not in 12.1.3. Maybe I did something wrong?

Last edited:
Question if someone call help me. But Whyred (redmi note 5 pro) is on stable device list and yet i dont seem to find the rom for it on both links provided...
If your device is on the list it means it is supported but the new ROM file might not be finished yet. Check back after some time as the devs are constantly working to support/upload more devices.

i've Installed just now the stable 12.1.3.0 on k30 pro and silent mode not work... the music is still on later i've activated the silent mode. any help to fix it?
Restart your phone will solve this issue

Sent from my Poco F2 Pro using Tapatalk

On MI 9 with new 12.0.4.0 the steps counter in assistant screen show always 0.
It also happens to someone else ?

Thanks

Restart your phone will solve this issue

Sent from my Poco F2 Pro using Tapatalk
I've tried to restart the phone but nothing happened.
As you can see the sound is always on.

Attachments

• received_457361888532477.jpeg
    received_457361888532477.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 270
M10. After an unsuccessful 12.1.3 this (12.1.5) version seems super stable and responsive. In some places, fonts stopped floating. But I have problems with storage, a lot of apps are constantly crashing. Whatsapp doesn't upload photos or voice messages . This was not in 12.1.3. Maybe I did something wrong?
Is dual sim working on this build? Haven't gotten it to work since Android 11

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

yes, working for me like on 12.1.3.0, all the same
Thanks. I haven't gotten to work on previous builds. One sim keeps disabling itself. Only on Android 11. Has this happened to you before?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks. I haven't gotten to work on previous builds. One sim keeps disabling itself. Only on Android 11. Has this happened to you before?

first version i used on my mi10 was 12.0.8, and haven`t have any problems with 2 sim cards

anyone having problems with camera? mine keeps crashing after updating to 12.0.4.0 :/

i'm using a Mi 9.

Last edited:
im flashing new rom just now (from 12.0.8 to 12.1.5)...why it need so much time, im waiting about 5 minutes and it is still not finished....did i ****ed up something?

Safetnest passed, widevine certification is L1, dual sim work, so far only problem noticed is bad fingerprint scanner, it does not work good...
647e8db5e1deb222b5dc81891d96a3a3.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

For me all working well. I have a new backup made and it did good. Did you check the settings on whatsapp to have permissions?
Also disable and enable the setting again sometimes help

# k20pro
After upgrading from 12.0.3 to rom 12.0.4 I get the following error, if you are also please respond
- cannot record screen
- Cannot view pictures in gallery
- Animation mode in camera turned on is closed app
I also received many of the same responses in our team

Same problems on my phone too. 12.0.4.0. Please fix it, thanks

# k20pro
After upgrading from 12.0.3 to rom 12.0.4 I get the following error, if you are also please respond
- cannot record screen
- Cannot view pictures in gallery
- Animation mode in camera turned on is closed app
I also received many of the same responses in our team
Same here .

Really upset

Reactions: thanghoa2727
Status
Not open for further replies.