MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I succesfully installed the EU rom on my Poco F2 Pro, but when i want to login via facebook to Coin Master game, i cant login, nothing happen after i click "connect with FB"
Any ideas what can be the problem? This game was working perfect on Global rom.

Without installing default apps its just normal. Install all the apps and check bat life after that

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

i make dirty flash, i noticed also better battery life...also want to repeat, fingerprint scanner does not work properly, google assistant does not work...all notifications work, all apps open normaly, no crashes, except some are slow open than before...also, im not sure is it google store certified, it show some meesage about licence open source...

Hows it going?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk
For me it is worth to update. You get miui 12.1 features and better battery life.
New reading mode in missing. . I hope xiaomi will include it in the next updates. Actually it does not make sense to give this feature to Mi 10T/pro instead of the real flasghips mi 10/pro. .

For me it is worth to update. You get miui 12.1 features and better battery life.
New reading mode in missing. . I hope xiaomi will include it in the next updates. Actually it does not make sense to give this feature to Mi 10T/pro instead of the real flasghips mi 10/pro. .
Same as for the higher refresh rates of the screen -_-

I have gone from version 12.0.8 to 12.1.5 in my MI10 doing a clean flash, my first experiences have been quite bad, in this version I find more problems than news, the applications stop closing themselves when I am using them, for example the clock application when I'm trying to set an alarm or Google maps among others. the mobile many times remains lagged without any response and I have to restart it again, and it usually takes a long time to restart. I also have storage problems in WhatsApp (dual app) I cannot download any photos or files and it tells me that I have no storage space.

[QUOTE = "juswil, post: 564325, member: 271504"]
На этой сборке работает dual sim? Не работает с Android 11

Отправлено с моего Mi 10 Pro с помощью Tapatalk
[/ QUOTE]
Да, работает

[QUOTE = "flatout23, post: 564341, member: 269100"]
У меня все работает хорошо. Я сделал новую резервную копию, и все прошло хорошо. Вы проверяли настройки в WhatsApp, чтобы иметь разрешения?
Также отключите и снова включите настройку, иногда помогает
[/ QUOTE]
Спасибо, все заработало после вайпа, прошивки, и восстановления из резервной копии. 12.1.5 сильно лучше всех прежних версий.

I have gone from version 12.0.8 to 12.1.5 in my MI10 doing a clean flash, my first experiences have been quite bad, in this version I find more problems than news, the applications stop closing themselves when I am using them, for example the clock application when I'm trying to set an alarm or Google maps among others. the mobile many times remains lagged without any response and I have to restart it again, and it usually takes a long time to restart. I also have storage problems in WhatsApp (dual app) I cannot download any photos or files and it tells me that I have no storage space.
You can not have dual apps on Android 11 it ****s up the storage. They need to fix it.

Install WhatsApp business instead.

[QUOTE = "juswil, post: 564325, member: 271504"]
На этой сборке работает dual sim? Не работает с Android 11

Отправлено с моего Mi 10 Pro с помощью Tapatalk
[/ QUOTE]
Да, работает
[QUOTE = "flatout23, post: 564341, member: 269100"]
У меня все работает хорошо. Я сделал новую резервную копию, и все прошло хорошо. Вы проверяли настройки в WhatsApp, чтобы иметь разрешения?
Также отключите и снова включите настройку, иногда помогает
[/ QUOTE]
Спасибо, все заработало после вайпа, прошивки, и восстановления из резервной копии. 12.1.5 сильно лучше всех прежних версий.
Only english...

# k20pro
After upgrading from 12.0.3 to rom 12.0.4 I get the following error, if you are also please respond
- cannot record screen
- Cannot view pictures in gallery
- Animation mode in camera turned on is closed app
I also received many of the same responses in our team
the same here. Android Auto also stopped working, presenting a black screen in the car. Photo gallery with black image

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: thanghoa2727
the same here. Android Auto also stopped working, presenting a black screen in the car. Photo gallery with black image

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk
Have you tried clearing app data of camera, gallery and screen recorder?

# k20pro
After upgrading from 12.0.3 to rom 12.0.4 I get the following error, if you are also please respond
- cannot record screen
same phone, same update and the same problem with the screen recorder, but also i noticed that after attempting to use it (and failing) the phone just doesn't emit sound AT ALL for a while (it eventually came back, i thought locking the screen solved it but apparently not). for now i'll just steer clear of the screen recorder but that's really an issue that i was not expecting at this point.

edit: solved mute phone after attempting to use screen recorder by clearing RAM. screen recorder still not working

Last edited:
I also have problems with screen recording. And the preview of photos from the gallery on WhatsApp and telegram, has bugs. If no update comes out soon, I will go back to 12.0.3 Xiaomi mi9.
Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator.

Reactions: pvk01
same phone, same update and the same problem with the screen recorder, but also i noticed that after attempting to use it (and failing) the phone just doesn't emit sound AT ALL for a while (it eventually came back, i thought locking the screen solved it but apparently not). for now i'll just steer clear of the screen recorder but that's really an issue that i was not expecting at this point.

edit: solved mute phone after attempting to use screen recorder by clearing RAM. screen recorder still not working
Thx. Anyone tried clean install (12.0.4 on k20pro)? Please, share experience about the camera gallery and screen recorder issue, present or not with clean install.

Installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.1.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip, wiped data and cache.

Camera isnt working. I read users reporting the same and that dual apps caused this.

I havent installed any dual apps. Can someone advise me?

# k20pro
- cannot record screen
Can you confirm if Proximity Sensor is working fine in 12.0.4.0 for K20 Pro? As ita buggy on 12.0.3.0 and doesn't wake screen after call is disconnected.

Reactions: thanghoa2727
Thx. Anyone tried clean install (12.0.4 on k20pro)? Please, share experience about the camera gallery and screen recorder issue, present or not with clean install.
I tried clean install (format data in twrp) in my Mi9T Pro a.k.a. Redmi k20 Pro. No issues with the camera or gallery, both work fine. No problems with screenshot. But the screen recorder is broken, error "Couldn't record, start over"
Also, thanks for your great work, and excuse my poor english

I tried clean install (format data in twrp) in my Mi9T Pro a.k.a. Redmi k20 Pro. No issues with the camera or gallery, both work fine. No problems with screenshot. But the screen recorder is broken, error "Couldn't record, start over"
Also, thanks for your great work, and excuse my poor english
Thanks for your feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.