MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you confirm if Proximity Sensor is working fine in 12.0.4.0 for K20 Pro? As ita buggy on 12.0.3.0 and doesn't wake screen after call is disconnected.
I don't have a problem with the `` proximity sensor ''. you can use twrp flash file "persist.img '', this file you extracted from china rom fastboot 12.0.4 Go to twrp and highlight" mout system '' then flash file '' persist.img ''.
I would be glad if that could help
Sorry if you don't think my english is good
Dear !

Reactions: TechExhibeo
Thanks for your feedback
I tried clean install (format data in twrp) in my Mi9T Pro a.k.a. Redmi k20 Pro. No issues with the camera or gallery, both work fine. No problems with screenshot. But the screen recorder is broken, error "Couldn't record, start over"
Also, thanks for your great work, and excuse my poor english
Would you please flash the v454 GPU for K20 Pro to see if the screen recording problem is solved?

On mi9 12.0.4, all Facebook apps (whatsapp, instagram, messenger, etc) stopped recording videos. I need to use camera app and then post it. Also google cam video preview uses some strange ratio (it seems much less wide) but when watched from gallery is fine. Did something change in the camera drivers?

I don't have a problem with the `` proximity sensor ''. you can use twrp flash file "persist.img '', this file you extracted from china rom fastboot 12.0.4 Go to twrp and highlight" mout system '' then flash file '' persist.img ''.
I would be glad if that could help
Sorry if you don't think my english is good
Dear !
No its not completely dead. Proximity sensor will work fine after reboot for few hours and then will suddenly stop working. Rebooting phone is only workaround. However, its fine as I am using wireless buds connected for calls ;)

Thank You for the reply.

Reactions: thanghoa2727
No its not completely dead. Proximity sensor will work fine after reboot for few hours and then will suddenly stop working. Rebooting phone is only workaround. However, its fine as I am using wireless buds connected for calls ;)

Thank You for the reply.
Proximity works fine on my Mi9T pro with 12.0.3.

Tried flashing 12.0.3 china official fastboot rom with miflash, then the 12.0.3 xiaomi.eu rom from twrp?
V12.0.3.0.QFKCNXM

# k20pro
After upgrading from 12.0.3 to rom 12.0.4 I get the following error, if you are also please respond
- cannot record screen
- Cannot view pictures in gallery
- Animation mode in camera turned on is closed app
I also received many of the same responses in our team
I didnot face these issues. I did a clean flash.

# k20pro
After upgrading from 12.0.3 to rom 12.0.4 I get the following error, if you are also please respond
- cannot record screen
- Cannot view pictures in gallery
- Animation mode in camera turned on is closed app
I also received many of the same responses in our team
Same here on a K20 Pro. Did several wipes of cache and dalvik without success. Just update, not clean flash.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

I also have problems with screen recording. And the preview of photos from the gallery on WhatsApp and telegram, has bugs. If no update comes out soon, I will go back to 12.0.3 Xiaomi mi9.
Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator.
Same problem here. Screen recording does not work, cannot share videos on Telegram or Whatsapp, no video previews in the Gallery App...

Tried it . Nothing changes
Screen recorder still doesn't work (I flash OpenGL-K20P_V454_FlashRecovery.zip file)

The camera and gallery works fine, I can view and share images, for those with error, try a clean install (error only in the screen recorder)

Redmi k20 pro (mi9t pro)

Screen recorder still doesn't work (I flash OpenGL-K20P_V454_FlashRecovery.zipfile file)

The camera and gallery works fine, I can view and share images, for those with error, try a clean install (error only kn the screen recorder)
No,its nomal working

Gửi từ Redmi K30 5G của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Floki007, bài đăng: 564455, thành viên: 257281"]
Tôi đã không đối mặt với những vấn đề này. Tôi đã làm một flash sạch.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
thank

So problems here:
  1. screen recording doesn't work
  2. cant send FB messenger videos
  3. "Something went wrong" Instagram stories

Basically, I can't use the camera to post/send videos with Instagram / Facebook.

So problems here:
  1. screen recording doesn't work
  2. cant send FB messenger videos
  3. "Something went wrong" Instagram stories

Basically, I can't use the camera to post/send videos with Instagram / Facebook.
same. highly recommend k20 pro owners that haven't updated yet to skip this update. afaik it just brought the saturn wallpaper and september security patch, but the several bugs are really not worth it.

[QUOTE = "Oxnap, publicación: 564524, miembro: 267787"]
Sí tu puedes. Pero debe formatear los datos y tener cuidado o se quedará atascado en un bootloop de fastboot:)
[/CITAR]
si puedes volver a la versión anterior sin problema, lo hice en el mi9t pro esto en 12.0.3.0

Can I downgrade to an older version? Thanks!
i think so but i've never done it. i think you should just look for the 12.0.3.0 version on sourceforge, download it manually, transfer to internal storage and flash recovery. don't trust me 100% on this, i'm just guessing. i'll wait a little to see if something will be done by the team.

edit: just found out i can't upload instagram stories AT ALL, even if taken with the native camera. just keeps getting better.

[QUOTE = "Oxnap, publicación: 564524, miembro: 267787"]
Sí tu puedes. Pero debe formatear los datos y tener cuidado o se quedará atascado en un bootloop de fastboot:)
[/CITAR]
si puedes volver a la versión anterior sin problema, lo hice en el mi9t pro esto en 12.0.3.0
First, only english.
Second, I'm not the one interested in downgrade. You quoted the wrong guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.