MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pensaba que las versiones estables estaban probadas y no contenían bug apenas. Qué decepción. No puedo adjuntar fotos en WhatsApp. Tengo la galería bugueada. Espero que pongan pronto otra actualización sin bug.

Dirty flash or clean? From Android 10 to 11 for better performance and battery? or is there no difference?

With the latest update for M10 the phone is much better from first A11 update. There's no lags, apps crashing and I think battery life is better.

Reactions: vidar
Hello!
I have a problem with screen recorder on my MI9 on 12.0.4.0 version. I got this message when I start recording: "Couldn't record, start over". Why I got this message? I tried to delete application data, but not working.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pvk01
For Mi 9 (Cepheus) users that are having issues with 12.0.4 (retired) flash this zip via recovery. They're the new (February) GPU Drivers. This is a Magisk Module.
Solved my issues with videos (socials and previews).

IDK if this will give you worst battery backup. This is a temporary solution till the next release (considering that we can't dirty downgrade to 12.0.3).

BTW We choice the STABLE ROMs for STABILITY, they should be tested before the release.

Let me know if this works for you too.

EDIT: Changed link to a Mega one

Last edited:
Reactions: frdan
With the latest update for M10 the phone is much better from first A11 update. There's no lags, apps crashing and I think battery life is better.
Did you wipe before going from A10 to A11 or dirty flashed?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk

For Mi 9 (Cepheus) users that are having issues with 12.0.4 (retired) flash this zip via recovery. They're the new (February) GPU Drivers. This is a Magisk Module.

IDK if this will give you worst battery backup. This is a temporary solution till the next release (considering that we can't dirty downgrade to 12.0.3).

BTW We choice the STABLE ROMs for STABILITY, they should be tested before the release.

Works with k20 pro ?

Is there something missing from the android 11 update that enables both Sims to work at the same time.

I can never get both Sims to work together on android 11 but when I downgrade to android 10 with this rom, it works perfectly.

Anyone have idea why this is happening. Could it be the modem firmware or something.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

They re-uploaded the latest ROM today ...anyone already tried it? Are issues fixed?

Reactions: antoniofonty
They re-uploaded the latest ROM today ...anyone already tried it? Are issues fixed?

YES!!!

I just installed and the problems have been fixed !! I was going to comment on it and I have seen your question. Tested on Mi9.

palmas-transp.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: pvk01
Stable rom for Mi 10 mi Contact and dialer & miui messaging or Google dialer and message???

Can anyone confirm that the dual apps issues have been solved for Mi10 umi? Is it safe to move for n 12.0.8?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

good to see the mi 9 already got its fix. can we expect the same for mi 9t pro/k20 pro soon? thanks to the xiaomi.eu team in advance.

Hello

Today i have installed the 12.1.5 für the MI10
But Now i can not more Mount the System Partition in TWRP.
Can anybody telle me what i can now do?

Hello just want to ask if it is possible to flash the Global EU rom to my Redmi k30 5g CN rom using Mi Flash Tool instead of TWRP?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.