MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably has no idea that xiaomi eu is a custom rom. Xiaomi.eu sounds like an official xiaomi european rom, to be honest. So give the guy a break.
I'm also new in the XIAOMI world... I own a MI 10 lite 5G MONET and don't know how much different ROMs existing, yet.... this site is -- for my understandig -- NOT the official XIAOMI EU ROM site. This is a custom EU ROM site, right? And if so... where can I find the differences between the official EU and this custom ROM?
Thanks in advance
Slices

I'm also new in the XIAOMI world... I own a MI 10 lite 5G MONET and don't know how much different ROMs existing, yet.... this site is -- for my understandig -- NOT the official XIAOMI EU ROM site. This is a custom EU ROM site, right? And if so... where can I find the differences between the official EU and this custom ROM?
Thanks in advance
Slices
Yes, this is a NO oficial "lite" versión of latest oficial china ROM, they remove stuff and another things for a smooth experience and add some upgrades.

Reactions: Slices
Thanks in advance
Slices
It's always recommended to begin with the 1st post of a thread.

I made update de v12 0.4.0 on mi 9 and now my videoe from gallery doesnt show up , i cabt send them to some1 else on whats app cuz i get retry icon , and if i record with original camera the content isnt saved , so what i can do beside flash again , im tired flashing all the time

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi guys, any other users for MI 10 PRO feedbacks ??
12.1.3.0 is better than the older ??
I am on A10 12.0.4.0
Thanks

I made update de v12 0.4.0 on mi 9 and now my videoe from gallery doesnt show up , i cabt send them to some1 else on whats app cuz i get retry icon , and if i record with original camera the content isnt saved , so what i can do beside flash again , im tired flashing all the time

Have you made clean install?
Im on mi9 too and want to switch from aosp back to xeu rom. But im reading latest stable build have alot of bugs...

can't download the mi 9t pro/k20 pro update today, can anyone do it and report it here please? hopefully everything's fixed. thanks

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)
Hello.
I just did update MIUI from v11 to v12 version. Everything was done through fastboot, command: windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
The process was successful, the phone did a reboot, but the phone looped on FASTBOOT. It doesn't start, it just goes back to FASTBOOT. Installation with wipe data , and nothing happens. Still Fastboot
Anyone could help? I can try installing v11 with wipe data?

Last edited:
Latest stable works so good on mi 10.
The only issue i verified is "ok google" is still disabled since android 11 on mi 10.
Could it be enabled in some way or it's necessary to wait for next update?

Thanks

Is dolby atmos working on this rom?
edit: Don't try the latest version. Only v RC1_debug2 from july 17 works.

Last edited:
Latest stable works so good on mi 10.
The only issue i verified is "ok google" is still disabled since android 11 on mi 10.
Could it be enabled in some way or it's necessary to wait for next update?

Thanks
"Ok Google" is disabled (forced by xiaomi.eu devs) on Mi 10 because of calling issue if this option is enabled. ;)
It's a known Xiaomi bug that was fixed in MIUI 12 Android 10 ROMs but it came back in Android 11 ROMs... :(

Reactions: Bigmorpheis79

They re-uploaded the ROM and fixed the issue.

Reactions: Poney70
Can anyone confirm that the dual apps issues have been solved for Mi10 umi? Is it safe to move for n 12.0.8?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Duap apps works fine with stable 12.0.8 (still issues with weekly beta)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 met Tapatalk

Duap apps works fine with stable 12.0.8 (still issues with weekly beta)
Thanks, mate. I am using the stable 12.0.8 and it's working great.
My question was if the last stable 12.1.5 has these problems fixed and if it was safe to move to Android 11.
Can you confirm that?

Hello everyone, I have a question about the Fastboot installation. Do I really only have to unlock the bootloader, start the device (Mi Note 10 lite) in fastboot mode and start the downloaded file? Do I not need TWRP?

Thanks, mate. I am using the stable 12.0.8 and it's working great.
My question was if the last stable 12.1.5 has these problems fixed and if it was safe to move to Android 11.
Can you confirm that?

No, i can't confirm. I'm stil on stable 12.0.8
I can confirm stable 12.1.5 has the same issue (regarding to dual app) as the latests betas. Many apps crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Hello everyone, I have a question about the Fastboot installation. Do I really only have to unlock the bootloader, start the device (Mi Note 10 lite) in fastboot mode and start the downloaded file? Do I not need TWRP?
Mate, if you are asking these questions, you better do not go forward with flashing custom ROM. Please read carefuuly the instrucition in the beginning of this thread and only if you are absolutely sure you understand it all go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.